Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Immunity to Normal Weapons
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Moon-Hawk
QUOTE (Stahlseele)
QUOTE (Fortune @ Jan 17 2008, 05:25 PM)
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Jan 18 2008, 08:20 AM)
... i would ask why the thrown weapon does more damage if any magical effects just simply stop when the thrown object is leaving the hand of throwing adept . .

Because the Adept's magic affects his aim and ability with the weapon. It does not make the throwing weapon magic in and of itself. Ranged magical weapons do not exist in Shadowrun. It is one of the core foundations of the magic system.

i know that bit about there not being any magical weapons in SR of course . . i'd just think that to improve his aim and ability with said weapons would come from improved attribute(whatever is used with throwing) and improved skill(throwing weapon) . . so what exactly does missle mastery DO?

It enhances the adepts ability to throw, it does not enhance the object being thrown.
In other words: It's all in the wrist. cool.gif
Fortune
Allows you to throw non-weapons with the same type of skill. As an added bonus, it also grants a damage bonus for those thrown objects that are already considered missile weapons.

Also ... see my edit above. smile.gif
Stahlseele
ok, because it would be out of context forget about me asking WHAT and imagine i edited it to say HOW does it do that you nitpicks *grumbles*
Fortune
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Jan 18 2008, 08:33 AM)
ok, because it would be out of context forget about me asking WHAT and imagine i edited it to say HOW does it do that you nitpicks *grumbles*

Ok. smile.gif

As Moon-Hawk said, basically it's all in the Adept's wrist (or arm, or whatever). Missile Mastery mainly allows the Adept to get the best possible aerodynamics out of a given object, allowing him to actually do damage with something that would normally not be considered a deadly weapon. Because of his magical ability to use aerodynamics in this manner, he also makes weapons actually perform better in flight, granting a slight increase to their damage potential.
Stahlseele
and again, i'd say that that was what attribute and skill/training and experience are supposed to do . .
Fortune
What skill training allows you to consistently pick up pretty much any portable object and effectively use it as a weapon ... every single time? We are talking about anything from a paper clip to a playing card to a tooth brush to a bowling ball ... every single time.

Missile Mastery is on top of any skill involved with throwing normal weaponry.

I understand that there are people in the real world that can do this type of thing with one or two, or even four or five different objects, but an Adept with Missile Mastery can pick up anything and use it as effectively as a mundane person trained to a similar level of skill uses a throwing knife.
Stahlseele
i'm probably just arguing to be arguing and arguing semantics . . but shouldn't power-throw be the thing that makes things just do more ouchies when thrown by you?
anyone can pick up basically anything to use as a weapon . . yes, the street-samurai can actually do that too . . so he is using a hair-ping . . if he is that frigging good he can stab you in the heart or something with it . . there's rules for the improvised weapons somwehere as far as i remember . . let's say power-throw does the thing about ballistics and aerodynamics to add just more oomph to the thrown object than you would get out of it purely by skill and attribute . . then what/how does missle mastery actually do to let it do even more ouchies without actually changing anything at all?
Fortune
QUOTE (Stahlseele)
i'm probably just arguing to be arguing and arguing semantics . . but shouldn't power-throw be the thing that makes things just do more ouchies when thrown by you?

Technically, yes. Power Throw magically increases your Strength in order to inflict more damage with a thrown weapon (only). It doesn't affect accuracy.
Fortune
QUOTE (Stahlseele)
anyone can pick up basically anything to use as a weapon . . yes, the street-samurai can actually do that too . . so he is using a hair-ping . . if he is that frigging good he can stab you in the heart or something with it . . there's rules for the improvised weapons somwehere as far as i remember . . let's say power-throw does the thing about ballistics and aerodynamics to add just more oomph to the thrown object than you would get out of it purely by skill and attribute . . then what/how does missle mastery actually do to let it do even more ouchies without actually changing anything at all?

Because not anyone can do that type of thing with any given object at all times. An Adept though, is able to use his magic to throw any object at any time to maximum effectiveness.

I'm not going round and round on this. The rules state (and reflect) that the Missile Mastery Power is distinct from the Improved Throwing Weapons Power and the Power Throw ability, and each affect thrown combat in a different manner. None of these Powers grants the thrown missile any magical qualities in and of itself.
Apathy
I think that ultimately we don't really know what missle mastery does. It's not well described and anything we say (using aerodynamics, incredible skill, etc.) is just conjecture on our part. So we can't say definitively if this is magical in nature or not. I've been unable to find any related texts that support the idea that MM imparts magical properties on a projectile. There is circumstantial evidence supporting the idea that the projectiles are not magical, in the statements about weapons foci, etc.

Depending on whether you're a strict constructionist (nothing allowed unless expressly stated) or a loose constructionist (everything allowed unless expressly forbidden) you might see this as a loop-hole to hand-wave that these projectiles are magical and therefore bypass immunity. In my mind (and my game, if I had one), the projectiles would not be treated this way.
DTFarstar
I have always assumed that Missile Mastery was basically like an extended distance strike in that it basically punched outward and negated friction for an object. Because if you could negate air resistance, then you could throw any object of a given size just as well as any other given that it fit in your hand well.

Improved Thrown Weapons would allow you to plot trajectory and Power Throw is basically magic velocity boost.

That is the only way I can think of it working and not make my head hurt.

Chris
Fortune
Really doesn't make a difference how the magic works (It's Magic!). It is only important to know (in this discussion anyway) that none of the Adept Powers would instill any sort of magical nature or power to the actual weapon itself. The thrown weapon, regardless of powers used, will always be non-magical.
DTFarstar
I know, Fortune, but as a scientist at heart, it kills me to leave something unexplained if I can figure something out.

Chris
Stahlseele
now i wonder if the electric elemental effect one can chose for his hands would work through a weapon that consists of a good conductor such as metal O.o
Fortune
QUOTE (Stahlseele)
now i wonder if the electric elemental effect one can chose for his hands would work through a weapon that consists of a good conductor such as metal

I would think not (caveat later wink.gif), because the fluff describes the effect as wreathing the Adepts hands and/or feet, and because of the the fact that it can't be projected in any way, as seen by it's incompatibility with Distance Strike.

Caveat: I would rule that things like hardliner gloves and brass knuckles (or any other non-technical unarmed combat weapon, if any) would work just fine in combination with Elemental Effect.
Stahlseele
so swords, lead-pipe-clubs, knives, daggers, metal-chain-whips and pole-arms ? O.o
that's what i meant *g*
and just to irk you and because i have no idea of physics other than the ouchies going away from me . . metal thingies that get thrown? *runs*
Fortune
QUOTE (Stahlseele)
so swords, lead-pipe-clubs, knives, daggers, metal-chain-whips and pole-arms ? O.o
that's what i meant

I know what you meant. I thought I had answered that very thing. smile.gif

No, although it is not specifically delineated in canon, I do not thing that the Elemental Effect Power would be compatible with any melee weapons other than those weapons actually usable with unarmed combat, and would rule this way in my games.

and just to irk you and because i have no idea of physics other than the ouchies going away from me . .  metal thingies that get thrown? *runs*

You knew my answer before you asked this. No, this would definitely not work, as precedent against this type of thing is set with an Adept's inability to project that effect in any way, even via Distance Strike.
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (DTFarstar)
I know, Fortune, but as a scientist at heart, it kills me to leave something unexplained if I can figure something out.

Chris

...you and me both. Got into a really heated debate a while back on the subject of Spirit movement on Orbital and suborbital vehicles. iIve studied aerodynamics and aerospace science and was frustrated at getting the "its magic" handwave in response.
Ryu
I´ve ruled that the "unarmed weapons" work, because the player in question wanted a weapon focus.

Based on that experience I strongly suggest keeping the ban of real weapons from a game balance POV. Unless you want WH40k style power swords to go with your Arsenal powered armor. Max. strength, Elemental Attack(Electricity), weapon-focused Combat Axe...
Stahlseele
QUOTE (Ryu)
I´ve ruled that the "unarmed weapons" work, because the player in question wanted a weapon focus.

Based on that experience I strongly suggest keeping the ban of real weapons from a game balance POV. Unless you want WH40k style power swords to go with your Arsenal powered armor. Max. strength, Elemental Attack(Electricity), weapon-focused Combat Axe...

don't tell me that that does not sound kind of awesome *g*
DTFarstar
@KK - That has actually come up before, and while my grasp of the subject is probably much weaker than yours as it was just an academic curiosity that I satisfied at one point, the basic ruling I came up with is that for a spirit on an orbital or sub-orbital flight using it's movement power one point of force has to be used in stabilizing/centrifigal motion for every point of Force used to speed the shuttle forward. It's not great... but it's better than sub-orbital flights exceeding the speed needed to leave earth's gravitic field. It also neatly takes care of the "Why doesn't it fly off into space at the higher speed?" question by making it basically accelerate the motion due to gravity by the same factor it accelerates the forward motion.

Chris

EDIT: Have I ever mentioned I can derail any thread with little to no effort? How the hell did we get here?
Kyoto Kid
...I think I threw the piece of rebar on the track first.

I'm sticking to the real physics when it comes to space in my campaigns. One of the few places where I don't have to deal with magic screwing with an elegant system. Damn, us hard science minded types need a little haven from the improbable once in a while.

[/derail]
Stahlseele
Damn, us hard science minded types need a little haven from the improbable once in a while

you forgot the e in heaven *g*
Tarantula
Just to throw in my 2 cents, its magic, who cares how the magic works, it just does. We don't talk about how mages are able to cast a lightning bolt, so why care about how an adept is able to throw packing peanuts for damage. It works, the end. And since the weapons merely are stated as doing (str/2)P then they aren't magical, since it doesn't say they are.
Carver
QUOTE (Tarantula)
Just to throw in my 2 cents, its magic, who cares how the magic works, it just does. We don't talk about how mages are able to cast a lightning bolt, so why care about how an adept is able to throw packing peanuts for damage. It works, the end. And since the weapons merely are stated as doing (str/2)P then they aren't magical, since it doesn't say they are.

I now want to make a throwing adept that carries around a bag of cotton balls...
bibliophile20
QUOTE (Carver)
I now want to make a throwing adept that carries around a bag of cotton balls...

Toothpicks. Have his cover be a caterer and it won't look suspicious in the slightest if he carries around those little toothpicks that they use for fingerfoods.
Stahlseele
make a female and have it look like an old granny so she can carry hair-pins and knitting needles around O.o
CircuitBoyBlue
Make a huge troll with a filthy dredlocked beard that has colonies of bugs living in it, and throw them.
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Stahlseele)
Damn, us hard science minded types need a little haven from the improbable once in a while

...did not

Haven n.

1. A harbor or anchorage; a port.
2. A place of refuge or rest; a sanctuary.
grinbig.gif
DTFarstar
QUOTE (Tarantula)

Actually, I do explain that. I seriously will figure out an explanation for anything that happens in my games. I can't deal with it otherwise.

Chris
Stahlseele
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid)
QUOTE (Stahlseele)

...did not

Haven n.

1. A harbor or anchorage; a port.
2. A place of refuge or rest; a sanctuary.
grinbig.gif

the poor joke! you killed him! ;_;
Kyoto Kid
...I'm known to be ruthless sometimes. vegm.gif grinbig.gif
Fortune
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Jan 19 2008, 03:01 AM)
QUOTE (DTFarstar)

Chris

...you and me both. Got into a really heated debate a while back on the subject of Spirit movement on Orbital and suborbital vehicles. iIve studied aerodynamics and aerospace science and was frustrated at getting the "its magic" handwave in response.

That's not really fair!

I have attempted on numerous occasions to give a couple of explanations for how the power works in this thread. The problem is, it is Magic!. Any explanation cannot solely be based on Physics or Anatomy or any other science as we know it today. All we can do is work with the results, which are detailed for us in the book. And the fact remains that how it works is not really important in the context of how the results of the power (which are quantified without our need to know how) interact with other powers.
Kyoto Kid
...it's just that I've heard the phrase used so many times (not only here on DS) that it has come to the point of it becoming somewhat cliché. When it is applied in the context of dealing with a natural physical effect (not in this thread so much) the empirical part of me winces sometimes.
Limited Infinity
QUOTE (DTFarstar)
I have always assumed that Missile Mastery was basically like an extended distance strike in that it basically punched outward and negated friction for an object. Because if you could negate air resistance, then you could throw any object of a given size just as well as any other given that it fit in your hand well.

Improved Thrown Weapons would allow you to plot trajectory and Power Throw is basically magic velocity boost.

That is the only way I can think of it working and not make my head hurt.

Chris

This works fine with me. You could possibly add noticing and exploitation of weak points to mastery.

Why is it hard to accept magic enhancement of skill or body for these powers when their are powers like distance strike (with killing hands, makes a very effective ranged attack vs. INW) or elemental strike that completely break physics?
Jhaiisiin
You could of course rule that the Spirit movement power works on orbital items by focusing all available ions/energy into a thrust vector, causing the vehicle to speed up, rather than having the wasted energy bleed off in other ways. It could also magically enhance the output of the engine, causing the speed increase, though of course that one relies on the age old "it's magic!" to function...
Kyoto Kid
...let's not go there again, at least not in this thread. My thermal shielding is still in cool down mode from the last time this topic was discussed.

[/derail]
Zhan Shi
Does Immunity to Normal Weapons protect from falling damage, or damage from a vehicle crash?
Fortune
Not that I know of, as neither of those are considered to be weapons.
Cardul
QUOTE (Zhan Shi)
Does Immunity to Normal Weapons protect from falling damage, or damage from a vehicle crash?

As someone put up above, it seems to be the intent that makes something a weapon..so: If you levitated someone WAY up in the air and dropped them, you are using the ground as a weapon. If you crashed into someone with the intent of causing them harm, then the car has become a weapon. So, in situations where the intent is to cause harm with a fall or a crash, then, yes, they do get those. Where they are completely accidental, though? No, they don't since there is no intent to cause harm behind them.
Fortune
I agree with that. For me, intent is the key in this type of situation.
Fortinbras
Poppycock. The creature's immunity can't distinguish intent.
Creatures are given immunity from natural weapons because they are not of this world and, as such, have immunity to all but the most dreadful of trauma because this world does not affect them as it does us.

Why would a creature's immunity from natural weapons not apply in a car crash, but apply if an adversary was driving that car?

When you start getting into semantics about the most literal of translations rather than putting yourself into the world and asking "why?" it begins a long, slow decent into the world of rule whoredom.
Fortune
I don't care. Intent works fine for me, and you'd have to work hard to find an example that would make me question it.

Here's a question. Jakkie is an Adept that has Killing Hands, which neatly bypasses a Spirit's ItNW. Just before he gets a chance to attack a big old nasty Spirit that is bothering him, Killjoy the troll Tank scoops him up and swings him bodily at the Spirit. Does Killjoy benefit from Jakkie's Killing Hands and bypass the Spirit's ItNW?
Fortinbras
If Jakkie is focusing and using his Adapt powers, then yes, of course. I'd probably have them use some sort of co-ordinated attack.

However, if Jakkie is as caught off guard as the spirit, then of course not. Just as if Jakkie were unconscious it wouldn't apply either. Melee combat, especially for the most martial arts of inclined Adepts, is not just "I hit you, you hit me" as the BBB states, but it is a ballet of moves, feints and counter maneuvers. That is where Killing Hands apply. It isn't enough that Jakkie spent the points on the power and so his hands are forever killing, but it is that he has learned how to internalize his magic so as to use it to make his punches pass through his opponents guard and armor.

Adepts are as Awakened as any mage, they just turn their magical energies inwards. Subsequently, when they fight they are not like the chromed sammies whose titanium bones and dermal plating are secondary to the attack at hand, but rather are cognizant of everything that is going on with their bodies. That is the nature of an internal, magical discipline.

Once again, that is not thinking about the fight as a fight, but rather as a set of numbers to be manipulated. It is the difference between playing a role and playing a character sheet.

To give an example of intent being called into play, I'll use the one I gave above: If a spirit is along for a ride with his mage and gets into a car accident, his ItNW doesn't apply. But, if that mage is possessed by a rival shaman, or kicked out of the car by a skilled combat monster or a rigger takes control of the car, and they get into the same accident, it would apply?

That implies the creature's ability can read minds or judge unnoticed intent, or that the talent is not based upon the physics of the Sixth World, but rather on intellectual indeterminants, or, more likely, not wanting your players to cheat at the game.

Fortune
Thanks for the lesson.

If Killjoy (a mundane) is making the attack, it doesn't matter how aware Jakkie is, the attack is based on Killjoy's efforts and abilities alone. The metahuman body is no more magical in a mundane's hands than a can of tomato soup. Just as Killjoy could not pick up and use (to full magical effect) a Weapon Focus, he would gain no bonus from swinging an Adept wildly about the place.

Now, if it were indeed a coordinated effort, whereby Jakkie himself was making the attack, the his Killing Hands would apply.

As to your comments on 'intent'. See my last post. I don't care if it is extra effort. It wouldn't come up often enough to bother me, and I like the idea of 'intent' as I see it.

You'll also note that at no time did I state that I use this rule in my games. I very well might, but if that were the case it would be discussed with my Players. I don't play with Players that cheat, so I guess I don['t have to worry about that kind of stuff.
Fortinbras
QUOTE (Fortune)
Thanks for the lesson.

If Killjoy (a mundane) is making the attack, it doesn't matter how aware Jakkie is, the attack is based on Killjoy's efforts and abilities alone. The metahuman body is no more magical in a mundane's hands than a can of tomato soup. Just as Killjoy could not pick up and use (to full magical effect) a Weapon Focus, he would gain no bonus from swinging an Adept wildly about the place.

Now, if it were indeed a coordinated effort, whereby Jakkie himself was making the attack, the his Killing Hands would apply.

I couldn't agree with you more.

But if you don't care, why are you commenting on it? We all care, at least a little bit, about some of the minutia of Shadowrun, else we wouldn't be talking about it to strangers. No one's calling anyone out or trying to put themselves over. We're all nerds here, discussing a pretend game. Cavalierness does not suit us.

My point was that to judge whether ItNW applies to falling or crash damage based on intent is not in keeping with the spirit of the game, but rather in keeping with the literal translation of the word "weapon".
Rather than asking why would falling or crash damage apply to ItNW, let us ask why wouldn't they. They are mundane items(gravity and acceleration do not effect the astral realm as I understand it) so they should effect the recipient of the danger as mundane attacks.
While this may come up very rarely in most games, it doesn't hurt to have a myriad of opinions for when it does.

And perhaps my use of the word "cheat" was too harsh. I apologize. Rules whore is more appropriate. It is better to create rules based upon the spirit and physics of the Sixth World rather than one to stop your players from rules whoring.
Fortune
QUOTE (Fortinbras)
But if you don't care, why are you commenting on it?

As I said, I don't care about the extra little bit of effort that would be required to adjudicate whether there was intent to harm the Spirit or not. It is trivial to me to do so, and so I commented on it because you made it part of your case against the idea.

And perhaps my use of the word "cheat" was too harsh. I apologize. Rules whore is more appropriate. It is better to create rules based upon the spirit and physics of the Sixth World rather than one to stop your players from rules whoring.

Even if this were a factor in most games, can you give me an example of when it would happen with this specific ruling? I am having trouble picturing a time when the Players could intentionally benefit from this, whether by cheating or otherwise.

Oh, and please excuse my earlier tone. It was not really my intent to be so um ... intense.
Fortinbras
QUOTE (Fortune)
Even if this were a factor in most games, can you give me an example of when it would happen with this specific ruling? I am having trouble picturing a time when the Players could intentionally benefit from this, whether by cheating or otherwise.

Oh, and please excuse my earlier tone. It was not really my intent to be so um ... intense.

It's all good in your particular hood. As I said, we're all nerds here, so we don't have a whole lot of moral high ground to stand on.

While I agree that knowing every little bitty thing about every little situation can send a gamers mind into overdose, especially about something so minute, we have all experienced the time where that one in a million chance came up and GM's wished they didn't have to make it up on the fly and players wished they had some resource for which to backup their argument for why their awesome idea wasn't counter intuitive to the rules. This forum provides that. So while it may not come up in your game, odds are in may come up in mine, and I'd like your input.

That being said, an example of a specific ruling:

Frustrated GM: Okay, so the Spirit of Man has materialized and bites you.

Rules Whore, of the Hill People: But my armor is so thick his bite shouldn't get through!!!

FGM: (sigh) Look, a bite is it's attack and it hit you with it's roll. Lets just say it's teeth are really long...

RWotHP: But it used Charisma to intimidate a guard two rounds ago. If it's teeth were long it should have gotten a penalty!

FGM: It's hits you and does 4P damage!

RWotHP: (angry grumble) Fine I grab it and throw it into the street!

(Rolling occurs)

FGM: You succeed in throwing it into the street.

Unassuming Rigger: I continue driving my van to rescue the nuns at the orphanage...

RWotHP: And then you hit the Spirit!

UR: What?

RWotHP: I threw him into the street knowing your van was coming to rescue those stupid orphans and hit him.

FGM: True. Good thinking. The van does (X) damage, modified for Immunity to Normal Weapons...

RWotHP: Hell No!!! The Rigger had no intent of hitting the Spirit, so crash and falling damage shouldn't apply to Immunity. He had no intent!!!
(Fin)

Again, this is rare, and most likely will not happen. But Rules Whore, of the Hill People, is a tricky beast and will quote the Dumpshock forums to better suite his asinine argument. This is someone who doesn't want to play Shadowrun, he wants to WIN Shadowrun. In this case it is better to have a precedent that all mundane forms of damage effect materialized spirits because of the difference in anatomy of the spirit and not based on whether or not the instrument of that damage could be considered a weapon.
Fortune
QUOTE (Fortinbras)
Unassuming Rigger: I continue driving my van to rescue the nuns at the orphanage...

RWotHP: And then you hit the Spirit!

UR: What?

RWotHP: I threw him into the street knowing your van was coming to rescue those stupid orphans and hit him.

FGM: True. Good thinking. The van does (X) damage, modified for Immunity to Normal Weapons...

RWotHP: Hell No!!! The Rigger had no intent of hitting the Spirit, so crash and falling damage shouldn't apply to Immunity. He had no intent!!!

Intent! It is the intent of the person or thing initiating the attack that is the relevant factor. RulesWhore used the truck as a weapon, in the same way he would use a giant shredder if there were one available in which to throw the Spirit. Or a blast furnace. Or the fall from being thrown from a zeppelin. Or any other object or situation that would intentionally cause injury. The operator of that object (if any) is immaterial if the attack was initiated from an outside source (in this case, RulesWhore), with the intent of that outside source to use that object to cause harm.

Makes sense to me anyway.
ixombie
I don't think the intent rule is the best way to resolve the situation. It creates too many unanswerable questions. Like if I intend to crush a spirit with a car crusher, is the crusher a weapon? If I intend to dump a big load of rocks on top of the spirit, are the rocks weapons? If I intend to burn down a building with a spirit inside of it, is the fire a weapon? Is the burning building a weapon?

It also gives too much room for playing whining. What will you do when your players decide to activate the car crusher "for no reason," thus trying to make it kill the spirit without intent and not become a weapon? If they dump rocks on the ground "just because" are you going to want to argue with them that they're actually intending to kill the spirit?

I think the wording of the rule is pretty clear: it applies to weapons, not non-weapons you intend to use as weapons. It's easy to adopt a clear, rules-based definition for this: if something has a damage code in the book, and it isn't magical, it's definitely a normal weapon.

Beyond that, you should simply use common sense. Is a 2x4 with a nail in it a weapon? Sure. Is a claw hammer a weapon when you hit someone with it? Of course. A shovel? Again, yes. But what about a car? No, that's a vehicle. And a car crusher is a vehicle crusher, not a weapon. A load of rocks is a load of rocks, it doesn't make sense to classify a whole truckload of them dumped at the same time as weapons... Maybe if you threw a rock or bashed someone with it, you could count it as a weapon, but there is simply no room in the word "weapon" for impromptu objects that cannot be wielded.

Using this rule, a tank's cannon is always a weapon because it has a damage code, and a tank's treads are not a weapon. Under the intent rule, someone could fire the cannon at random, and it would ignore spirit immunity because they weren't actually intended to hurt the spirit. Or worse, they could target something behind the spirit, saying that the intend to shoot a building, so the tank cannon is not intended as a weapon against the spirit, so it ignores immunity... It also allows the incongruous result of the spirit surviving being hit by the tank when the driver intends to kill it, but if the driver hits the spirit by accident when backing up, the spirit gets no immunity. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense IMO.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012