Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who we are as gamers
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Adarael
QUOTE (kookyjeld @ Apr 2 2008, 02:22 PM) *
Agreed. There's something about a dress shirt and a tie that makes me want to rip off the outside packaging, if you know what I mean. wink.gif

And people ask me why I'm always wearing a shirt and a tie.
That, right there? THAT'S why. Because I look good in it.
Hocus Pocus
lingire store robberis? dunno what ya talking about but if it's taking langiere it can't be all bad! nyahnyah.gif

-yes we can help our fellow losers. Love? love is for saps! now sex, that is a whole nother ball o wax

QUOTE (Cantankerous @ Apr 25 2008, 05:01 PM) *
Nope...there really is no "gamer mold" anymore...and back in the day, maybe it wasn't really there either. Except in the minds of a few guys who were insecure about themselves and so had to "stigmatize" gamers to feel better about themselves.

Isshia

well of course! we are geeky, virgin, losers! totaly insecure with our inablility to have sex with chicks, are lack of personal hygine, and are living in our parents' basement! we desparately need validation wherever we can find it.

wait guys. wearing a shrit and tie? so that is the key? what about my star wars jammies? or my LARP Iron Man suit? or my life size cardboard cut outs of the cast of LOTR? (caution: the cut outs of the women may smell a little...."peculiar") surely these are the qualities that drive women wild?
PBTHHHHT
QUOTE (Hocus Pocus @ Apr 28 2008, 02:06 AM) *
lingire store robberis? dunno what ya talking about but if it's taking langiere it can't be all bad! nyahnyah.gif

yes... it can...
Hocus Pocus
why would he carry a sword? since he is a shaman should he just twitch his fingers for a spell? or at the very least a staff? is he aspected?
Snow_Fox
QUOTE (Hocus Pocus @ Apr 28 2008, 02:06 AM) *
well of course! we are geeky, virgin, losers! totaly insecure with our inablility to have sex with chicks, are lack of personal hygine, and are living in our parents' basement! we desparately need validation wherever we can find it.
My hygine is fine, I have my own house and absolutley no interest in sex with another woman.
fistandantilus4.0
Don't go breaking down his illusions. You have no idea what might break next.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (Snow_Fox @ May 13 2008, 11:28 PM) *
My hygine is fine, I have my own house and absolutley no interest in sex with another woman.

When I get t3h monay, can you do my taxes? spin.gif
Hocus Pocus
QUOTE (Snow_Fox @ May 14 2008, 04:28 AM) *

wait,wait,wait,wait,wait....stop da presses! STOP DA PRESSES!

absolutely NO intereste whatsoever?!?!?!?

jimminey crickets don't knock it till ya try it! ya gotta open yerself up ta new experiences m'kay? don't wanna be a social hermit crab whever the issue pops up. You'll be a more well rounded irrudite individual, concomitant with an expeirence that would give yer better half the wowza of a life time that lucky dog!l I'm so jealous!!

oh an hygine is overrated and i dunno about you but my mortgage is taking me up the tailpipe but good.
Daddy's Little Ninja
QUOTE (fistandantilus4.0 @ May 14 2008, 02:45 AM) *
Don't go breaking down his illusions. You have no idea what might break next.
Knowing SF, I would guess the next thing to get broken is Hocus' knee caps. rotate.gif
Fortune
QUOTE (Daddy's Little Ninja @ May 16 2008, 12:47 AM) *
Knowing SF, I would guess the next thing to get broken is Hocus' knee caps.

Because that, of course, would be the logical and rational response to light-hearted banter in the internet.
nezumi
QUOTE (Fortune @ May 15 2008, 11:00 AM) *
Because that, of course, would be the logical and rational response to light-hearted banter in the internet.

Right, a drop bear attack would be far more appropriate.
Hocus Pocus
It's all good! IRL foxy and I are the absolute bestist of buds! why just the other day we were gabbing for hours about nothing as we are want to do. Oh how the english patient was so heartfelt! titanic! so tragic and romantic!. then we have a good cry, then talk about boys about brad pitt so dreamy, and weird al yankovic so manly!. By then we have a conferance call with our other gal pals, DLN amoung them, and we chat away like hens till the wee hours, often braking out in song and dance, something like this . like omg! totally bestest BFFs we all are!
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (Hocus Pocus @ May 15 2008, 06:43 PM) *
It's all good! IRL foxy and I are the absolute bestist of buds! why just the other day we were gabbing for hours about nothing as we are want to do. Oh how the english patient was so heartfelt! titanic! so tragic and romantic!. then we have a good cry, then talk about boys about brad pitt so dreamy, and weird al yankovic so manly!. By then we have a conferance call with our other gal pals, DLN amoung them, and we chat away like hens till the wee hours, often braking out in song and dance, something like this . like omg! totally bestest BFFs we all are!

So your avatar reflects how you dress in real life?
PBTHHHHT
QUOTE (Wounded Ronin @ May 15 2008, 06:07 PM) *
So your avatar reflects how you dress in real life?

oh snap! rotfl.gif
Hocus Pocus
truthisly

if my avatar fit my irl appearance, (being that I'm a geek who plays campagin games as we all are) I'd have to find one that shows a 400 pound balding virgin guy who lives in his parents basement at 40 years of age, crater faced with dorky glasses, asthematic, pocket protector, terrible hygine, clams up while talking to women cause i don't know how to, in my star trek/star wars/ lord of the rings' clothes. If i can find one that ecompasses all that, plus not having any money or in any way self reliant, then that would fit with the avatar
fistandantilus4.0
I might be able to dig up the pic of the deckmeister from SR3s Matrix book. smile.gif
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (Hocus Pocus @ May 19 2008, 06:02 PM) *
truthisly

if my avatar fit my irl appearance, (being that I'm a geek who plays campagin games as we all are) I'd have to find one that shows a 400 pound balding virgin guy who lives in his parents basement at 40 years of age, crater faced with dorky glasses, asthematic, pocket protector, terrible hygine, clams up while talking to women cause i don't know how to, in my star trek/star wars/ lord of the rings' clothes. If i can find one that ecompasses all that, plus not having any money or in any way self reliant, then that would fit with the avatar

So you mean "paladin".
Snow_Fox
In RL he is married with children. and I believe he owns his house. That having been said, for the rest of his post, I've never been to louisianna in my lIFEand we just came up with another reason not to.
Hocus Pocus
QUOTE (fistandantilus4.0 @ May 19 2008, 10:10 PM) *
I might be able to dig up the pic of the deckmeister from SR3s Matrix book. smile.gif

isn't there a shadowrun pic of two women together? thought i read that somewhere, would prefer that if possible wink.gif

QUOTE (Wounded Ronin @ May 20 2008, 02:38 AM) *
So you mean "paladin".

with 1,000 life points, maximun charisma, and the holy avenger sword, with my war horse! stand and deliver! so that my hamster might have a better look at you!

QUOTE (Snow_Fox @ May 25 2008, 03:34 PM) *
In RL he is married with children. and I believe he owns his house. That having been said, for the rest of his post, I've never been to louisianna in my lIFEand we just came up with another reason not to.

whoa! if ya hoping around da country then don't knock off LA just yet! great food, awesome music, corrput politicians, truely and eclectic group of scalewags. Ya'll should swing by sometime, you and the wife could hang out at the house, trading recipies, doing macrame, and folding doilies, and playing with the kids. Meanwhile me and your better half head on down to the quarter. We will dine at hooters, see flashing on burbon street, and of course visit the "clubs" there, the barely legal one being where we most patronage. Then while he and I are getting a lap dance by a coupla schoolgirls we'll high five each other and toast to our good Fortune with copious amounts of booze smile.gif, who knows, after their shifts, mayhaps they'll give the two of us a "private" session? Definatly sounds like a plan ta me! just lemme know when ya'll coming down, but these next few weeks will be kinda problematic. We are moving to our new house and I will be without internet access for an indeterminate amount of time.
Adam
This thread started out pointless and, surprise surprise, is even worse now. Closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012