Full Version: Dragon PC poll
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
swirler
QUOTE (cREbralFIX @ Apr 3 2008, 12:26 PM) *
An all Dragon campaign?
I can see it now
the "2070 Council of Wyrms" Boxset
ooh maybe they could join Ghostwalker in Denver!

wait i know 5 dragons of varying types and colors could become a powerful force to fight darkness
"Shadowrun Dragon Rangers!!"

twirl.gif
Moon-Hawk
QUOTE (swirler @ Apr 3 2008, 02:11 PM) *
wait i know 5 dragons of varying types and colors could become a powerful force to fight darkness
"Shadowrun Dragon Rangers!!"

twirl.gif

Aw, I miss emosamurai. grinbig.gif
MaxHunter
ha! me too

Cheers!

Max

P.S. It IS a joke, come on! Now, I would really dig AI PCs, just take the hurt out of TMs grinbig.gif
WearzManySkins
hmm lets look at the poll results so far...

First Section
Good 48 votes
Bad or Joke 68
Looks like by the first section disapproval

Second Section
For 33
Against/joke 76
Neutral 7
Again disapproval

Third Section
For 63
Against/joke 69
Neutral 21
Another round of disapproval

WMS

Jaid
just because i think it was a joke, doesn't necessarily mean i disapprove.
Rasumichin
Exactly.
And more than 40% approval, even without the percentage of approving people who believe this to be a joke, sounds fair enough for an optional rule in a book consisting only of optional rules expansions.

Besides that, i have yet to read a valid argument against the preview besides "that's not my style of game".
Which is, thinking about it, also kind of moot in a sourcebook dealing with alternative game styles...
Larme
@Rasumichin: Shhhh! Don't tell people on Dumpshock that their opinions aren't facts! It makes them CrAzY! rollin.gif
Zolhex
QUOTE (WearzManySkins @ Apr 3 2008, 06:46 PM) *
hmm lets look at the poll results so far...

First Section
Good 48 votes
Bad or Joke 68
Looks like by the first section disapproval

Second Section
For 33
Against/joke 76
Neutral 7
Again disapproval

Third Section
For 63
Against/joke 69
Neutral 21
Another round of disapproval

WMS

OOO OOO my turn I want to play too.

What do you think of the previewed rules for dragon PCs?
They are good. [ 49 ] Approve
They are bad. [ 6 ] Disapprove
This is a joke. [ 62 ] Left out as no one can say for sure if these voters approve or disapprove

Result hands down an approval. (49 - 6)

Would you use them in your game?
Yes, certainly. [ 12 ] Approve
Likely. [ 22 ] Approve
Rather not. [ 19 ] Hum rather not lets say undecided. Why if they were sure one way or the other there are options for yes or no.
Hell no!!! [ 13 ] Disapprove
I still think this is a joke. [ 44 ] Left out as no one can say for sure if these voters approve or disapprove
I got no idea. [ 7 ] Undecided

Result hands down an approval. (34 - 13)

If you would use these rules, which BP amount would be sufficient in your opinion?
400 BP or less. [ 15 ] Approve
< 400-500 BP [ 24 ] Approve
<500-600 BP [ 14 ] Approve
<600-700 BP [ 10 ] Approve
More than 700 BP [ 11 ] Approve
I said it before, i won't use this in my game. [ 19 ] Disapprove
I still hope this is a joke. Please, this is a joke, isn't it? [ 50 ] Left out as no one can say for sure if these voters approve or disapprove
I still got no idea. [ 9 ] Undecided
I wouldn't charge BP for this type of game. [ 13 ] Approve

Result hands down an approval. (87 - 19)

Ok NO offence meant towards you WMS but anyone can interpet voters numbers anyway they wish and put what ever spin is needed to make it sound believable.

Just my opinion nothing more.
Jaid
just as a side note, the last vote you could actually choose multiple options, so the 44 who voted joke still had the chance to vote for and/or against =P
Rasumichin
QUOTE (Larme @ Apr 3 2008, 11:53 PM) *
@Rasumichin: Shhhh! Don't tell people on Dumpshock that their opinions aren't facts! It makes them CrAzY! rollin.gif

Hey, i'm just trying to fit in with the customs here. grinbig.gif
You know, telling people they are utterly wrong while i am obviously and totally right, writing lenghty posts on p-fixed catgirl prostitutes, doing obscene rules twinking and appreciating threads about vending machine drones running amok in the inner city.
Hell, i love this place.

QUOTE (Casazil @ Apr 4 2008, 12:01 AM) *
Ok NO offence meant towards you WMS but anyone can interpet voters numbers anyway they wish and put what ever spin is needed to make it sound believable.

Yeah, gotta love those malleable statistics.
Personally, i interpret current results as "this is a joke, but still, include these rules in the companion and suggest them as an option for specially themed 450-600 BP games".
Which, as i have just noticed, also happens to be my opinion on the matter...hm.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012