Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Explosives
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
DocTaotsu
Oookay, well that certainly sounds reasonable and uhm... very thought out. Slow day at work?

Now I have to ask, given your topic history, why are you intensly interested in this reaction?
hyzmarca
QUOTE (DocTaotsu @ May 18 2008, 12:18 AM) *
Oookay, well that certainly sounds reasonable and uhm... very thought out. Slow day at work?

Now I have to ask, given your topic history, why are you intensly interested in this reaction?

I once created a SR character called Scout who was a very messed up little girl explosives expert. Her parents were militant human supremacists who taughter her how to use guns and make bombs in preperation for the race war they believed was coming soon. The, at 9, she goblinized into an Ork. This, understandably, led to a crisis of identity but the girl still held her parent's beliefs with sufficient zealousness and fanaticism to know that, being an ork, she was innately an evil being who was naturally inclined to murder humans in horrible ways and did so to her equally shocked mother and father. Being out on the streets at the age of 10 with no skills but blowing the crap out of things, she took to strangling girl scouts to death, and using their uniforms as cover to deliver highly explosive cookies to people whom certain organized crime figures wanted dead. One of her tricks was to use micro-detonators disguised as chips, nuts, or sprinkles (depending on the cookie) and to wait until the target actually ate a cookie before detonating it. And I had to wonder if eating a cyclotrimethylene trinitramine cookie would lessen its explosive power. Now I know that this is a definite possibility.
DocTaotsu
Ah, most definitely, but from the literature it sounds like you have about half an hour before it becomes a real issue. Perhaps she should sell fudge.
hobgoblin
QUOTE (kanislatrans @ May 17 2008, 11:27 PM) *
Math never was my strong point. I kinda lost interest when the teacher started talking about negative numbers. as in " if i have 5 apples and i sell you 10 apples". wobble.gif to me that just means i ripped you off wobble.gif wobble.gif

heh, i could have sworn that they call that selling futures on the stockmarket. but then i would love to pull a deus on that system. anything thats had its concept from a river-boat scam cant be good for anything in the long run...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012