Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pimp my Gunbunny
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
DreadPirateKitten
http://fallen-from-grace.wikispaces.com/Street_Sam

A couple of quick words about a few of the design decisions:

We're corporate types, so etiquette: corporate and SINner are mandatory. Records on File would be cool too, but Bad Luck and Amnesia were in first, and the GM already has stuff done for the amnesia.

The Barrett sniper rifle is totally not worth 5 bp for restricted gear. I know. But, I'm keeping it, cuz I likes it!

For the rest, especially skills, lets hear it!
ElFenrir
Hmm, doesn't look too bad over all. With the skills...you have both Blades and Unarmed(cyber-implants) for this. Now, you could save some points here; since it seems Blades are your deal(at 4(+2)) and you only have a shock-hand for unarmed/cyber-implants, you COULD lower your Unarmed skill to 1(+2). Honestly, with a 9 Agility, 12 dice to shock someone is plenty if you are disarmed from your blades, and since you have a Barret Model and a lot of firearms(max Skill Group you can get at the start), I'm guessing you use guns a lot, too. (since the unarmed seems like a more or less last-ditch thing or a subdual method, judging from the shockhand and the high scores in guns and blades.)

Lowering unarmed to 1(+2) [hell, you DEFAULT at 8 dice and you could still do that] would free up 8 BPs for, say, a better Etiquette skill or some Negotations so you aren't caught flat if the face isn't around(or perhaps a Con skill). Again, even if you took out Unarmed it wouldn't be a big loss, you still have plenty of dice for guns and blades, and if for some reason you need to do the shocky-shock, rolling 8 dice is still really good. (Our table doesn't play with Availability limits, so we've had some pretty nice attributes before. I've found defaulting at a 9 agility usually works.) But leaving it at 1(+2) and getting some Con might help, just my 2 nuyen.
DreadPirateKitten
I floated better etiquette/con with the GM earlier, but he basically told me not to steal the face's thunder, I had etiquette at 4 originally.

As to your other points, it *is* primarily a subdual method, but, Gunbunny aims primarily for non lethal combat, too, so she wont use blades/ex-ex bullets unless all other options have gone to heck, so I see her starting with the shockhand and gel bullets. If something gets lethal or crazy, expect the full auto smg, or crazy blade skills to come out, though!

Oh, also, its 9 agility +3 agility for the cyberlimb(the hand is part of the limb, of course) for 12 agility + 3(+2). So yes, even more DP inflation!
Mäx
QUOTE (DreadPirateKitten @ Aug 16 2008, 03:37 PM) *
Oh, also, its 9 agility +3 agility for the cyberlimb(the hand is part of the limb, of course) for 12 agility + 3(+2). So yes, even more DP inflation!

That's not how it works, the cyber arm has a base stats of 3 so +3 to agility makes it an agility 6
DreadPirateKitten
Thats incorrect. The Cyberarm has base stats of: Body 4, Str 4, Agility 9, and is modified for +3 agi,+1 str, +2 armor, Gyromount, Shock hand.

Total Cyberlimb Values: Body 4, Str 5, Agility 12, Armor +2/+2.

You'll find the rules for Customized Cyberlimbs in Augmentation, pg. 44.
Mäx
QUOTE (DreadPirateKitten @ Aug 16 2008, 03:47 PM) *
Thats incorrect. The Cyberarm has base stats of: Body 4, Str 4, Agility 9, and is modified for +3 agi,+1 str, +2 armor, Gyromount, Shock hand.

I now the rules, you should list the customisations so the are now missunderstandings. wink.gif biggrin.gif
As a human you can't have an agility higher than 9, cyberlimbs still have to adhere to augmented maximums.
DreadPirateKitten
See, this is why I started the thread. Can't go over augmented maximum. What was I thinking!
Fritzs
Mäx: I think you can enhance cyberlimb beond it's maximum with cyberlimb enhancements (which aren't customization), so it's possible for human character to begin game with cyberlimb with agi 12...
ElFenrir
Unless, of course, you A. get the bonuses with the Genetic Optimization(+1 agl), and Exc. Attribute: Agility(+1 agl), in which case, you can have an 8(12) Agility.

Now, at our table, we houseruled away a lot of the hard caps(of course, going beyond the regular caps costs a lot of Karma, so no one really does it anyway unless they have a killer idea that utilizes it), but it does allow one to go beyond the maximums with cyberware.(I know it's pretty powerful, but honestly, it's very rare that someone actually *Does* this because of the amount of points that have to go into the stat in the first place to get there. I think I've seen a small handful of characters with stats that went beyond the book-max modified. It's just the option is there just incase you want to play a Human Super Body Man or The Super Reaction Dwarf something, as we like to open up as many concepts as possible at our table. So yeah, if a player of a Dwarf wants to hard-max Reaction to a 5 and then get a Superthyroid and 3 Enhancers for a 9, they're more than welcome to. We are strong believers in ''don't tell us we can't, say we can but just make it difficult if necessary.'')

However, I digress...the RAW are not like that, and if that's what your GM follows...yeah, a human can't go above 9.

BullZeye
Ok, few rules nitpicks biggrin.gif

*Recoil compensation from an auto-adjusting weight, bipod,
foregrip, gyromount, sling, tripod, or underbarrel weight are
not cumulative with each other (except that the compensation
from a foregrip and sling can be combined into an overall
recoil compensation of 2).

*Gas-vent systems can be built into machine pistols, SMGs,
assault rifles, and machine guns

*Armors don't have 12 slots if they got 6 armor.

*One can't have more attribute on a cyberlimb than the augmented max of the metatype. Redlining the cyberlimb is possible to get it beyond that point...

*Martial arts maneuvers cost 2bp each

And then character-wise question: How does amnesia affect the character, other than bringing 10bp more?
Heath Robinson
QUOTE (DreadPirateKitten @ Aug 16 2008, 01:47 PM) *

QUOTE (Augmentation, Page 44)
Each customized cyberlimb may have a starting Body, Strength, and Agility attribute of up to the character’s natural attribute maximum

Emphasis mine. Are there any houserules in effect to countermand this?
DreadPirateKitten
QUOTE (BullZeye @ Aug 16 2008, 09:19 AM) *
Ok, few rules nitpicks biggrin.gif

*Recoil compensation from an auto-adjusting weight, bipod,
foregrip, gyromount, sling, tripod, or underbarrel weight are
not cumulative with each other (except that the compensation
from a foregrip and sling can be combined into an overall
recoil compensation of 2).

Eep! And to think, I had this section open when I first started modding the guns.

*Armors don't have 12 slots if they got 6 armor.

Fixed.

*Gas-vent systems can be built into machine pistols, SMGs,
assault rifles, and machine guns

Fixed.

*Martial arts maneuvers cost 2bp each

The point cost of the martial maneuvers is listed under costs. I paid 2 bp for each, I think you'll find.

And then character-wise question: How does amnesia affect the character, other than bringing 10bp more?

The game starts with us as Corporate types, I'm a corporate lead security detail type, like NSA bodyguard, or whatever. When things go bad, and we Fall From Grace, the idea is that I get clonked over the head, or whatnot, and lose my memory. Least, thats where I think the GM is going with it.

If I wanted an easy points grab, I'd go with Records on File, since...you know, my Records ARE on file, and whatnot. wink.gif

*One can't have more attribute on a cyberlimb than the augmented max of the metatype. Redlining the cyberlimb is possible to get it beyond that point...

Yeah. Cyberlimb needs fixin'
DreadPirateKitten
QUOTE (Heath Robinson @ Aug 16 2008, 09:27 AM) *
Emphasis mine. Are there any houserules in effect to countermand this?

None that I know of, but I clearly need to make big changes with the cyberarm, since its a waste of money! =)
Dash Panther
"Don't steal the face's thunder?"

Lame. Does the face have any combat skills at four? If so, the Face shouldn't be stealing the Street Sam's thunder. If not (and for the same reason), that's still lame.

One character does not do all the combat. One face shouldn't do all the social stuff. Look at Ocean's 11-13. HUGE shadowrunner team, all with some social skills (even the Chinese greaseman pretended to be a high-roller).

Is the face male? Sometimes a female face will do better even if she's not as skilled (ie seduction). See if you can get Influence 1. You wouldn't be stealing the face's thunder. You would be another option, or a smaller role in the face's mastermind frame job. Then bumped up etiquette along with maybe leadership ("yes, ma'am, lieutenant colonel, ma'am"). Intimidation 1 would be nice too with all your scariness.

With your skills and Influence 1, you could sneak into a facility (infiltration, perception, security procedures as a complementary skill if you use those rules), convincingly dress and talk like a guard (disguise, etiquette, con, security procedures as a complementary skill), follow the guard with the info/item you need (shadow), obtain it (non-lethal combat, palming) and get out (infiltrate).

I think skills make a more fun character than gear. I'd trade the Barrett for a Walther and Influence 1. Maybe also Armorer 1 (take a bit of care with your guns, etc. and the team's) and/or Demolitions 1.

Overall, I like the character, but it seems like it's getting pigeonholed into the face's bodyguard instead of something infinitely cooler, like the face's assistant.

If you really want to learn about security, check out SOTA:2063, which has a great chapter on security, "Keeping the rabble out." There's are good chapters on mercenaries and culture also.
ElFenrir
To be honest, I had seemingly missed that part about the Face's thunder. Now that I think about it, that is mighty lame to force-pigeonhole your players. I learned LONG ago it was best for everyone to have a smattering of skills. A sam with a few social skills and a 3-4 charisma throwing 4-7 dice for 2-3 social skills is NOT stealing the face's thunder, it's HELPING, and realistic that they would have these skills.

Yeah, I'd talk to your GM about the whole pigeonholing bit. A team of runners who are only good at ONE thing each doesn't last very long.
DreadPirateKitten
The face is female, and in fact has no pistols skill at all, unless chipped(She does have R5 skillwires, and a pistol R4 skillchip) so, I guess she's not stepping on combat toes either, unless chipped.

I kinda like the idea of a character that can do the whole shadowrun themself, too, but I dont mind needing help here and there from my teammates, either.
ElFenrir
Well, there is a difference between being able to do a whole run alone, and just having a smattering of other skills to help. smile.gif A Cha 4, Influence Group 2 character is not out-facing any faces anytime soon, BUT they can at least A. throw down teamwork dice with the Face, and B. If worse comes to worse, are able to at least TRY to talk their way out of something without saying something aboiut dead whales, grandmothers, and combat boots. biggrin.gif
DreadPirateKitten
Well, do note my charisma isnt 4 =P

If I drop etiquette from 2: Corp to Influence 1, then I get 4 dice on all influence skills, which is pretty poor, I've seen a Sam with 4 social dice try to do social, and it generally got the team in deep trouble.
ElFenrir
Oh, Charisma: 3 and Etiquette: 2(+2) is pretty decent...5-7 dice is a good backup. biggrin.gif I wasn't necessarily saying you need a crapload of skills, i was just more or less saying that someone that threw 6 dice in all social skills wasn't walking on a Face.

Otherwise, though, with the critique, the character is looking quite good. And I agree about the Barret Model, btw. That gun IS freaking sweet. Hell, with a 9 Agility, a Barret Model and a good skill in the gun, you can probably find your way as Team Sniper in a tick.

EDIT: Btw, did you draw that character, or is it a character from somewhere that gives a ''good idea'' of what they look like?
DreadPirateKitten
*grin* She was a sniper in the military!

Its actually one of the wallpapers from Starcraft: Ghost. I agree, its gorgeous! I have no artistic talent, but a lot of skill at google image searching =)
Squinky
Looks like everything is covered. The only advice I would give is mostly a personal opinion.

I would either go fullbore on cyber-limbs, or go full out on non cyber-limb benefits like the muscle toner and augmentation. Seems like having both is a waste of resources and essence. You can do some amazing stuff with a human in 4 customized cyber-limbs, but it kinda precludes subtleness smile.gif
ElFenrir
Cost-wise it can be prohibitive, as well. Personally I think it's cool to have a limb here and there for character purposes. but 4 custom limbs are...20k each MINIMUM, with no adjustments, I believe. MT4/MA2 is a mere 46k for the whole deal. I DO know what ya mean though, Squink, cyberlimbs ARE fun. biggrin.gif

That, and going 4 limbs would need a LOT of retooling nealry from the ground up. First, Wired Reflexes would have to be toned down to 1, unless all 4 limbs would be Alphaware...AND the Reflexes Alphaware, which comes to a sweet 40k per limb and 64k for Wired 2, with little room for anything else(total essence cost: 2.4+3.2=5.6.) Nuyen wise, you'd have already 224,000 spent and the limbs haven't even had ANYTHING added to them yet. (a 9 Agility, 5 Strength would be more money, and Now, 2 cyberarms would be doable, but yeah...the subtlety thing goes out the window. grinbig.gif )

For a skilled sniper, I do think you have the important things(gun skill, Agility, Stealth).
DreadPirateKitten
I was under some wacky impression that cyberlimb agility could go over augmented max. No idea why. Now that I have looked at it, I realize I'm a fool, so this:

Customized Left Cyberarm, Chromed | 12 1.0 | 35,600Â¥ +3 agi,+1 str, +2 armor, gyromount, Shock hand

* Radar Sensor 4 | Std. | 12 - - | 12,000Â¥ Sees through up to 4 rating 5 walls!

Is currently up for replacement. Not sure what I am gonna replace it with, maybe muscle aug 4 and 30,000Â¥ of stuff? maybe I'll claw back some bp and buy another rank of skills.
ElFenrir
Honestly, Musc Aug 4 is another +5 BP positive quality much better spent on something else, to be honest. (You'd need another Restricted Gear quality for that, as it's separate from Muscle Toner.)

I would say ditch the arm, take the nuyen. Your whole body would be Agility 9, which is awesome.

Get some more nice stuff with the nuyen(fake IDs, and the like). Perhaps a point of Negotation, or Con, or even more Stealth is always good, too. smile.gif
DreadPirateKitten
I already have 2 fake SIN's and a buncha licenses, and, I bought Con up to 2 already. I cant claw back enough to get stealth up 1, as its 10, but, I am not really finding much cyberware/bioware that interests me, aside from False Front.
ElFenrir
Well, there is always Lifestyle increases. If you have the Runner Companion, the introduction of Lifestyle Points gives you even more to spend that nuyen on! biggrin.gif

Of coruse, there is more ammo, as well.

I'm just trying to think of something that A. Doesn't cost BP, since you're a bit short on that by now, and that will actually be useful to the character. Hmm....*glances through book* (im in the process of building up a concept myself now, so I have my books out, heh. grinbig.gif )
DreadPirateKitten
I might junk all the blade stuff, add some bone density, and go muay thai. I wanted to do that anyway, but I was hung up on how cool my knives were with the cyberarm =)

Plus I have enough for Bone Density 3 with some finagling =)
ElFenrir
Heh, finagling 60,000 nuyen is no easy feat. o.O I have trouble scratching out 10k if I need it. grinbig.gif

Then again, it's not that the cyberarm doesn't work. If you REALLY like the cyberarm, it can be Agl 9, and she'll be exactly as she was, really. Were you just having second thoughts on the arm because the Agl couldn't go to 12? It's not the most min-maxed option, but if you think she looks cool with the blades and the arm, go for it. smile.gif [BTW: don't take that as an accusation of minmaxing, because it's not, it was more a question of curiousity. I minmax all the time with my characters and I admit it. I don't do it at the cost of the bottom line of character, but if I can finagle points, damn well Ill finagle points. biggrin.gif]
Squinky
QUOTE (ElFenrir @ Aug 16 2008, 12:37 PM) *
Cost-wise it can be prohibitive, as well. Personally I think it's cool to have a limb here and there for character purposes. but 4 custom limbs are...20k each MINIMUM, with no adjustments, I believe. MT4/MA2 is a mere 46k for the whole deal. I DO know what ya mean though, Squink, cyberlimbs ARE fun. biggrin.gif

I have a cyberlimb addiction smile.gif

Looking at this character as an example, here's what 4 limbs would give:

+40 bp back because you could take your natural agility down to one
+10 bp the same for str
You want to keep your body decent for healing test and the like.

50 bp's is nothing to laugh at smile.gif

So say you get those 4 limbs alpha, purchase the biocompatibilty quality and if you'r gm allows make them a cyber-suite
Essence: 2.4 cost 108,000 Plenty of room to shove some Wired reflexes in there smile.gif

With that purchase you can get most of your psychical stats close to 6 with custom limbs, possibly purchase some limbs with bonuses to a skill, and of course get 8 points of armor by putting 2 in each limb, more if you get that restricted gear quality for cyberarmor. You can still have that agility of 9 as well. And there should be room for cool things like Hydraulic jacks and whatnot.

You wouldn't need the muscle toner and aug so theres 48k back as well.

You also get 4 points of pain resistance and 4 more boxes of damage you can take.

I love cyberlimbs smile.gif

Mäx
QUOTE (Squinky @ Aug 16 2008, 09:08 PM) *
+40 bp back because you could take your natural agility down to one
+10 bp the same for str

If someone tried that while playing with me,l iwould hit him in the head with the heaviest rulebook in the table.
Squinky
Why? Are you just an angry person?

A person with 4 cyberlimbs no longer needs/uses or can even exercise those muscles.

Stahlseele
yes, the limbs are the one thing i actually like about SR4 . . and don't forget the +8 points of armour without encumberance problems that are compatible with everything else ^^
ElFenrir
QUOTE (Squinky @ Aug 16 2008, 02:14 PM) *

A person with 4 cyberlimbs no longer needs/uses or can even exercise those muscles.

True, BUT...unless the player told me their character was a total physical washout in their background, explaining to me why their natural attributes were at 1(unless they told me they were born with no arms or legs and ALWAYS had cyber replacements)....that IS really, really cheap. I mean, I'm all for scratching some points, but not with an unrealistic character. I've actually made a character with the near full-replacement(except his skull), and I still purchased his attributes up, because he was a warrior BEFORE he got the changeover in his background.

Again, I'd allow it if someone gave me a VERY good reason why the character had 1's in Body, Strength, and Agility to start with.
Mäx
QUOTE (Squinky @ Aug 16 2008, 09:14 PM) *

Yes he no longer needs those muscles, but unless he has always had the cyberlimbs he must have trained those muscel at some point.
Squinky
This isn't me being a munchkin, its just that in my mind, cutting off all extremities and removing the muscles that would necessitate having an attribute in the first place, would obviously cause muscle atrophy within a fairly quick time.

A strength of 1 represents someone who is impaired, possibly handicapped. When you cut off all four of your damn limbs, its pretty easy to see that without them, you are smile.gif
Stahlseele
"after having gotten the replacements, he got lazy and did not train to keep up his natural parts"
DreadPirateKitten
QUOTE (ElFenrir @ Aug 16 2008, 02:06 PM) *
Heh, finagling 60,000 nuyen is no easy feat. o.O I have trouble scratching out 10k if I need it. grinbig.gif

Then again, it's not that the cyberarm doesn't work. If you REALLY like the cyberarm, it can be Agl 9, and she'll be exactly as she was, really. Were you just having second thoughts on the arm because the Agl couldn't go to 12? It's not the most min-maxed option, but if you think she looks cool with the blades and the arm, go for it. smile.gif [BTW: don't take that as an accusation of minmaxing, because it's not, it was more a question of curiousity. I minmax all the time with my characters and I admit it. I don't do it at the cost of the bottom line of character, but if I can finagle points, damn well Ill finagle points. biggrin.gif]

Well, the cyberarm + mods + radar sensor that was in it is 48,000, and other stuff found by Bullzeye amounted to roughly 5000 more, I can free up another 7000. I am thinking about it. It'd up my survivability, and since my deadliness has gone down, thats a good thing!

Here is the thing, I saw the character as making the decision to better herself by replacing the arm, but, it doesnt actually make her better, and she isnt stupid, quite the opposite, so she wouldnt do that!

It also makes her stealthier, and better able to beat MAD scanners, considering her arm will no longer give her away.
psychophipps
QUOTE (Squinky @ Aug 16 2008, 10:28 AM) *
This isn't me being a munchkin, its just that in my mind, cutting off all extremities and removing the muscles that would necessitate having an attribute in the first place, would obviously cause muscle atrophy within a fairly quick time.

A strength of 1 represents someone who is impaired, possibly handicapped. When you cut off all four of your damn limbs, its pretty easy to see that without them, you are smile.gif

And don't forget to reduce Body as well. There's a lot less meat and blood there to take a hit if it doesn't hit the extremities. Also, they don't have a whole lot of stuff to get the ol' cardio rolling for a good Body anyway what without any limbs to pump blood back to the heart with muscle movement or limbs needing extra oxygen from burning energy for the lungs to get stronger.

I think that a max stat-based Body of 2 would be good before adding racial stuff in this instance.
psychophipps
It's not too shabby, but I would ditch the howitzer, err...sniper rifle. You're never going to be far enough away for it to matter. If you're 600m+ away (y'know, where a sniper rifle starts actually getting handy rather than just too damn long, overly expensive, and heavy), you're not with the party and that sucks. It's overkill in the highest order. You blew 5 BP you could use on something more handy for the party before you bought the rifle with insane amounts of cash anyway.

Honestly, I'm just glad you didn't make her a medic as well. For some completely insane reason, a lot of players like to make a sniper/medic. It's all in the good as they lay out the character sheet and grin big as I look it over. Then I ask the big question, "Sooo...if you're 600m away in an urban area doing overwatch for the group as they enter a target building, how are you going to help them when they scream for a medic?" The player's face falls, they mumble something under their breath I can't quite hear well enough to understand, and go off in a corner to start erasing all the medic stuff they bought with BP and cash.
WearzManySkins
QUOTE (psychophipps @ Aug 16 2008, 01:05 PM) *
It's not too shabby, but I would ditch the howitzer, err...sniper rifle. You're never going to be far enough away for it to matter. If you're 600m+ away (y'know, where a sniper rifle starts actually getting handy rather than just too damn long, overly expensive, and heavy), you're not with the party and that sucks. It's overkill in the highest order. You blew 5 BP you could use on something more handy for the party before you bought the rifle with insane amounts of cash anyway.

I agree with the above. Use the 5bp for something like Move by Wire of a greater rating, or buy other high availability gear.

WMS
DreadPirateKitten
Well, she has the SMG and Fichetti, and Martial Arts for when she isnt sniping, and, if she did have first aid, she'd use it at those times...but she doesnt...cuz I have a bunch of characters with first aid already and I'm sick of bein the medic, damnit!

I may not ever get to use the Barrett. I dont expect to be on overwatch, as the team doesnt seem to have a lot of heavy hitters to afford one to be hanging out, chilling on a rooftop, and further, she's starting as a bodyguard/security detail lead, not a sniper. She sniped in the military though. Yes, I could just make do with a 0 bp, half the cost sniper rifle, but, damn you people, the barrett is COOOOOOOOL.
DreadPirateKitten
QUOTE (WearzManySkins @ Aug 16 2008, 03:08 PM) *
I agree with the above. Use the 5bp for something like Move by Wire of a greater rating, or buy other high availability gear.

WMS

I had a build of her with move by wire, and it was interesting, but really, its 85,000Â¥ essentially for +2 dodge and +2 reaction, and skillwires. I cant afford to activesoft any skills, I dont have dodge, and if I try and free up points to make dodge relevant I have to take em from athletics, which means I dodge more, but I cant run and jump and climb. This does free up the 32000Â¥ tied up in synthacardium, since its no longer very useful, which does make affording it easier, but basically I dont like the direction it moves the character into. Also, I dont like how the fluff sounds, the whole "Body in permanent seizure" just makes my skin crawl.
ElFenrir
Also, I dont like how the fluff sounds, the whole "Body in permanent seizure" just makes my skin crawl.

This. Thank you. This is exactly what I say when someone asks ''D00d, why Wired or Synaptic Boosters?! Why not MBW?''

''Constant &%!/&%" seizures, that's why!'' grinbig.gif
Stahlseele
'cause synaptic boosters say:"i'm better than you!"
DreadPirateKitten
I am currently working on a bone density 3 martial arts version, it looks very promising. All the Barrett haters have me looking at the Ares Desert Strike, too. The extra long barrel IS very tempting. and its SO cheap.
ElFenrir
Well, with the BD, not much has to be changed. Funner a couple skill points here and there, and you're good to go, really; just have to readjust Essence, since most the the Nuyen was taken care of.

But the Barret is sweet; if you like it, then go for it, that's what I say...unless you have to scrap for that last 5k or so nuyen for the density. (Also try BD 2 if you're short. It's still really excellent.)

Ive done this with lots of characters; I find myself retooling once or twice for whatever reason when I'm creating them. Sometimes different ideas hit, sometimes others work better, etc.
DreadPirateKitten
http://fourthedition.wikispaces.com/Gunbunny

current look, except ignore the fluff text, thats from a previous previous rebuild
Squinky
Very respectable looking adjustments. I like it. Good and rounded out.

If you are looking for additional ideas, you might consider working High velocity into that Colt Cobra, being able to fire two six round bursts per IP is pretty awesome, if you can handle the recoil smile.gif
ElFenrir
it does look good. I have a couple suggestions that could possibly help as well:

For either Boxing or Muay Thai(or both), try picking up a die on Defense Tests(Boxing), and Full Parry in Muay Thai, or another Defense Die instead of +2 DV for both of them. With Riposte, it could be AWESOME when it goes off, and your already decent parry will be even more intense. This way you'll still have a very respectable DV(2 from Strength, 3 from Bone Density, 2 from Martial Arts), and THEN you get extra dice on those defense rolls, in which you can counter-and attack again. smile.gif
DreadPirateKitten
Don't I have all sorts of dice for parry anyway? like 13?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012