Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can a Natural Weapon be enchanted as a Weapon Focus?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
HappyDaze
The Power Focus for an Adept would b neat though ^^ , hehe.

They were around in one of the Sr3 books. SoTA 206X?
Dumori
They where?

*goes hunting though my book collection*

edit1: Cant find it in SOTA 2063 must be later then.

edit2: Ah its on pg 68 of SOTA 2064. Wow I got mine rather close to what the basic SR3 one did.
Blade Of The Rising Sun
I have 63 but not 64, what difference is there from ur perspective ? ( as in boost powers only ).
Dumori
It boosts the adepts magic but not max power points basically what mine did. I treated it as a power focus as it adds to the infected powers as well basically in my games a power focus up your effective making for dice roll but for nothing else so so you take drain over current magic force with out the focus adept power witch use magic in them for working out the effects gain a bonus to that awakened infected can gain extra regen dice ect.
Blade Of The Rising Sun
Sounds cool, i'll get hold of it, thx.
BRodda
QUOTE (Tarantula @ Sep 8 2008, 02:36 PM) *
RAW Paper, SR4, 318, "Electronic Paper: This electronic sheet is roughly the size of a piece of paper and can be folded to fit into a pocket. It digitally displays any input"

Pencils are pretty much phased out because of commlinks. And obviously, theres no rules requiring you use the bathroom, so there no rules for bathroom tissue either. Any bathroom use is entirely houserule territory. Maybe there aren't any bathrooms in shadowrun!

Dude, they use the 3 shells, everyone knows that!!

*snicker*

He doesn't know how to use the 3 shells....
HappyDaze
Got any game stats for those? I didn't think so.
Ancient History
The left shell activates the bidet. The center shell activates a dryer unit. The right shell seals the unit and does an autosanitize of all surfaces, for use in force majeur only. Once the right shell is activated, the user has thirty seconds to exit or they will also be "cleansed." Because of this, many individuals use the right shell to prevent the embarassment of others finding they have died on the toilet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012