Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Underbarrel melee weapons
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
AllTheNothing
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Dec 19 2008, 02:49 AM) *
hmm, attack squirrels, drop bear army shocktroops?

Well I don't know where to find the dropbears (by the way where did you put the orbital bovine bombardment?) but for the attack squirrels check Paranormal Animals of North America p.36 while waiting for Running Wilds to come to print.
AllTheNothing
QUOTE (Dumori @ Dec 19 2008, 12:50 AM) *
gears of war followed other and better gritty combat games. But chain saws already get -2 dp if used in combat. On a side note he's going with the vibro blade idea I'm yet to full stat any thing out but I was thinking -1 shooting dp if the blade is on. The plan is to have the blade fitted more axe like almost fully under the main body of the gun still I would lilly still use blades for it an a dp penalty but I'm yet to mock up the wayitwould be used.

Than doesn't a baionet support do? Modify it to absorb vibrations and maybe slide backward when not stabbing (wireless controlled, slaved to smartgun system, and a little software addon and you're set)
hobgoblin
QUOTE (AllTheNothing @ Dec 19 2008, 05:14 PM) *
(by the way where did you put the orbital bovine bombardment?)

the sat's control system have a AI in it claiming to be the e-ghost of some old forum poster, and have locked out all other control...
Fortune
QUOTE (AllTheNothing @ Dec 20 2008, 03:14 AM) *
Well I don't know where to find the dropbears ...

Target: Awakened Lands. wink.gif

AllTheNothing
QUOTE (Fortune @ Dec 19 2008, 11:29 PM) *
Target: Awakened Lands. wink.gif

Not that great as shock troopers, not that bombing squirrels are that much better but at least they have a clear idea of what their mission consistes in, I'm not sure that the same can be said about drop bear.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012