Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unorthodox PbP game - an experiment
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Mr. Grey
I'm an experianced Gm and player of shadowrun 3rd ed. I have a multitude of NPC's available as well as a few PC's available for your consideration. I would love to help you out with a bit of the support characters ( cyber doc, Johnson, Decker for research runs (ie non combat runs), Techs, Mechanics, Fixers, Wage slaves, as well as some villians.) I know how to run any type of character, but my schedual would make me unsuitable for active team status. If your interested I'm reachable at manarax@yahoo.com I'm willing to try 4th ed. but have none of the books. if someone wanted to update me on the timeline and tech I'd be willing to help out.
Fuchs
Check in here, Grey:

Caribbean Shadows Forums
Digital Heroin
I thought I could keep pace. I thought I had enough free brainpower to dedicate to this. I seem to have been wrong. I'm heading to sea in a week and a half, and still am not ready, so I'm a bit dodgy right now... looks like I'm gonna have to bow out after all, not that I was really that in. Sorry all.
Fuchs
No problem, DH. Once you have more time you'll be able to join up. Good luck during your deployment.
Hypatia
Hey,
It's been quiet. Are we ready to go, just waiting for someone to take the first step? If we are waiting, what else needs to be done?

Thanks,
Hype
De Badd Ass
QUOTE (Hypatia @ Feb 1 2009, 05:53 PM) *
Hey,
It's been quiet. Are we ready to go, just waiting for someone to take the first step? If we are waiting, what else needs to be done?

Thanks,
Hype

I don't know about the rest of you; I got distracted with this OpenRPG thang, and have yet to put the finishing touches on my PCs and NPCs. I'm sure I'll shift gears once the rest of the group is ready.
Glyph
Nova is done.

I'll keep working on some NPCs and locations, and maybe some scenes/descriptions for Nova so I can hit the ground running with her, but I am ready to go as soon as everyone else is.
Inane Imp
I'm done, could probably tweak until I'm old and grey. But as ready as I'll ever be.
Imp
overchord
Dexer is as done as he's going to be.

This is my first SR4 char, so I might have made some glaring mistakes, but I guess i'll only find out once we get going smile.gif
Fuchs
Yes, I think we can start. We can always do adjustments during the game.
Fuchs
Posted first thread, feel free to introduce your characters and NPCs there, and start acting.
Divine Virus
Sorry, it was a crazy week. the IP is mostly done. I am perfectly happy with how it is, but when I made it I only ball0parked karma and money... so I don't know how how close to 250,000 nuyen and 750 karma it is. I would like to just run it as is, if no one objects, or I will try to find time to do teh sums in the next few days.
Cheers!
DV
Fuchs
DV, we switched chargen to "make your character as you want, forget caps and generation system". So, there is no need to do a sum.
Fuchs
Here's the starter thread.
Divine Virus
sick
Fuchs
Get well soon!
Fuchs
The forums seem down since yesterday, so I think we should give them one more day until I start up a (hopefully temporary) replacement thread/forum.
Trench
Is this just open to anyone then?
Fuchs
New players are welcome. The campaign wiki shows the PCs and NPCs so far.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012