Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Female Trolls
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Sengir
QUOTE (The Jopp @ Mar 4 2010, 01:42 PM) *
True, but the distinction between Homo Sapien Sapien and Homo Sapien Robustus would be akin (in appearance) to the Cro-magnon and modern man due to the awakening creating a more distinct difference than mere skin colour and superficial facial changes.

Given the depths humanity has reached by judging people on skin colour alone, why would it matter if the features used to distinguish "us" and "them" were more profound?
lonewolf23k
I think Fredrick Andersson's Troll females manage to be both very Troll-ish in appearance (Horns, Teeth and even dermal deposits leading to actual shoulder spikes in some individuals; there's even tails), yet manage to be sexy as well in most cases.

I'd show examples, but most of the better pics are NSFW.

Edit: He also does great Dwarf, Orc and Elf art.
Tashiro
QUOTE (lonewolf23k @ Mar 5 2010, 10:15 AM) *
I think Fredrick Andersson's Troll females manage to be both very Troll-ish in appearance (Horns, Teeth and even dermal deposits leading to actual shoulder spikes in some individuals; there's even tails), yet manage to be sexy as well in most cases.

I'd show examples, but most of the better pics are NSFW.

Edit: He also does great Dwarf, Orc and Elf art.

Wait. Freddy A-son? Small world, I know the guy (not in person, he lives across the ocean, but we are aware of one another and toss the odd e-mail back and forth). No 'c' in his first name though.
Xahn Borealis
I believe there is a JackPointer named Mihoshi Oni, who is described as, 'the prettiest troll you will never meet'. Don't remember if there was any info on gender, though.
Karoline
With the name Mihoshi Oni I'd imagine female, though of course that doesn't mean alot through jackpoint.
SleepIncarnate
Dunno about pictures, but I used to play a female troll phys-ad..... I kinda miss playing that old tank who used a Mono-Whip come to think of it. Too bad the group fell apart and the GM moved away.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012