Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zoroastgrian Mage Killer - OMG!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Digital Heroin
Three words: Nuns with guns.
10gauge
QUOTE (Larme @ May 4 2009, 09:38 PM) *
Well, it sounds like he's not as bad as he seemed. [...]

Well, I'm not entirely sure about that. Could be that he isn't as bas as I thought. But I play roleplaying games with this player for 16 years now. He sometimes had his moments. We will see whether this last evening was one of these moments or if he has really started to change his mind. smile.gif

Cheers!
SpasticTeapot
He's gone and pissed off the fuzz. The fuzz almost assuredly took ritual samples the last time he was in jail, and can link him to the astral signature of his spells. Any magic he does has his fingerprint on it.

Next time he pulls something blatantly obvious, let him know that his character dissolves into a fine aerosol as he gets hit with enough ritual magic to level a small town.
The Jake
QUOTE (10gauge @ May 4 2009, 11:46 PM) *
Well, I'm not entirely sure about that. Could be that he isn't as bas as I thought. But I play roleplaying games with this player for 16 years now. He sometimes had his moments. We will see whether this last evening was one of these moments or if he has really started to change his mind. smile.gif

Cheers!

Awesome news. Glad to see that sometimes all that is needed is a heart to heart with the player. smile.gif

- J.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012