Chance359 - Tinker
drips - Sphinx
Ears - Rob
Green Eyed Monster - John (Rocky) Stone
Xiuhaun - Knuckles
tisoz
Map

Map Key
Aisle 1: Air Filters, radon testers, water purifiers, Detoxy™ products (Clean Your Oxy … Use Detoxy!�) and other environmental and antipollution products for the home.
Aisle 2: Automotive and bike supplies.
Aisle 3: Soaps, detergents, bug sprays, roach co-ops, rat traps, big rat traps and so on.
Aisle 4: Small hardware, household goods, paints and sprays.
Aisle 5: Personal hygiene soaps, sprays, pads, strips, and spritzes, in regular or industrial strength.
Aisle 6: First aid supplies, along with a big sign reading: “Don’t Wait To Get Hit … Stock Your Medkit!� There are also patent medicines, vitamins and so forth.
Aisle 7: Pet foods and supplies.
Aisle 8: Small appliances, such as Zap-O-Nuke microwaves, Toast-R-ovens, coffee makers and so on.
Aisle 9: On the left is a kiosk of simchips and simdisks, both audio and video, for purchase or rental. A screen built into the kiosk plays the latest ad for “Beauty and Her Beasts� Simsense chip. The rest of the aisle contains snacks to go with the vids - sodas, soynuts, Slurpee-doos, Zap-corn, and a host of individually wrapped treats.
Aisle 10: Use’N’Lose disposable plastic products, such as clothing, tablecloths, containers, utensils and umbrellas.
Aisle 11: Baked goodies, such as cakes, doughnuts, twisters, Sweeteez and Krak-L-Snaps, The NutraSoy Energy Cakesâ„¢ display that Mr. Nick is building is located at the end of this aisle facing Area E.
Aisle 12: Breakfast foods, such as AlmostEgg, BacoSoy and ready-to-eat cereals (including Maxiblast Sugar Bombs in three popular flavors: Red, Green and Purple!)
Aisle 13: Soykafs, teas, and herbal teas, Koko chocolate substitute and beverage mixes.
Aisle 14: On the left, Aztex-mex cuisine, ranging from mild (“Wussy�) to very spicy (“Meltdown�). Most products feature the stepped-pyramid logo of Aztechnology on the label.
On the right, guaranteed organic health foods imported directly from the various Native American Nations and Elven Wines from Tir Tairngire. Prices are very high. Perishables are in Areas K and J.
Aisle 15: On the right, chips, dips, crackers, cookies, twitters, choco-slurps and berry-bombers.
On the left are candies and other mega-carbohydrate-death stuffers like Boostergum, SucroZoom, and Womp-Snappers.
Aisle 16: On the left are soypasta, sauces, ramen noodles, and Cup-O-Soup products.
On the right are soups and stews, both freeze-dried mixes and prepackaged heat-and-serves.
Aisle 17: On the right are plasti-packed fruit dishes and vegetables that are gamma-ray treated to retard spoilage. There are small radiation wrappers on the packaging.
Aisle 18: Flour, raw NutraSoy and flavor additives, krill-filler, textured vegetable protein, dextro- and levo-sugars and sugar substitutes.
Area A: The checkout counter. Besides the elf woman working here, there’s a bar-code scanner, cash register terminal, credstick receptor and various displays.
Area B: Everyone’s favorite, the Simsense arcade games are located here. There are four different games: “Little Mutant Vik Ninja Cyberboy! 3.: “Orbital Ninja Death Commando 5,� “The All-New Ultimate Bike Race Ninja Street Duel,� and “Street Fighting Magical Ninja 8.� Each is 1¥ per minute of play - just slot your credstick and put on the ‘trodes.
Area C: The manager’s office. It includes a second PanicButton™, his shotgun and the recorder for the security cameras.
Area D: This is a locked display of cheap, personal electronics such as personal computers, cheap CD and chip players, data readers and portable Simsense rigs.
Area E: The dispenser bars for liquid and viscous products such as Shmoozies, Snorkels, Shakeups, Soykaf, Fizzygoo, and so on are located here. It also features Ludivenko Lovely Soya-sloppies with the DoubleThick option.
Area F: The Cook-It-Yerself™ microwave, the rotating pizza display machine, the Synthmeat “Hot Dog� dispenser and the Soy Patty Yummy Burger Grill-O-Matic are located here. The table in this section offers plates, cups, napkins, plastic knives and plastic sporks.
Area G: The employee lounge, featuring the time clock, toilets, lockers, a sofa and some chairs. The attached area is the restroom.
Area H: The Stockroom. There is a door in this room that leads outside the back of the store.
Area J: The cold food items are stocked here. The microwaveable foods are closest to Area F; the rest are “homemade sandwiches and meals shipped in overnight,� plus kafsoda, synthjuice, and soymilk.
Area K: Frozen foods of all kinds, with quiescently frozen confections near Aisles 1 and 2.
Area L: This area contains a tiny, dusty and yellowing display of books and magazines in actual dead-tree format. There are also two NewsFax printout terminals and a HoloQuik copy machine.

There is a strikingly beautiful elfin girl with a single spike of orange hair behind the checkout counter. Her nametag identifies her as Wanda.

In Aisle 1 is a male dressed like a Japanese warrior wannabe, red hair tied in a topknot, short Japanese style jacket and a long sack over his shoulder.

An obese woman and obnoxious child in Aisle 5.

There is a couple in Aisle 7, the man dressed head to toe in white leather pants, sleeveless shirt and vest and several kilograms of FauxGoldâ„¢ jewelry hanging around his neck. The woman is in a skintight leather jumpsuit with about 42 working zippers and nearly 8 meters of mesh chain wrapped around her body and appendages. Shadowrunners or wannabes?

In Aisle 8 is a man in fatigues and an armor jacket covered in circuit diagrams. His temples are studded with half a dozen jacks and he seems to be talking to no one … or maybe the toaster oven on display.

According to his nametag, Mr. Nick, is at the end of Aisle 11 across from Area E.

Another employee wearing an apron and nametag designating him as Johnny is stocking soup in Aisle 16.

Sitting on a counter between Area E and F is a young woman wearing a long coat over short shorts and a halter top sipping a drink. The duster has a skull with a bloodstained icicle stuck through its left eye.
tisoz
Posting Guidelines:
Turn off signatures in IC thread.

Signatures and emoticons are permissable in this thread.

Please refer to your PC by name when posting.

Post PC thoughts in italics.

When an action needs to be rolled to resolve, we'll do it here. Remind me of your rating for what dice you need rolled as well as cyber/bio/magic/etc. that may apply as well as any dice from pools that you want to use.

I'll be rolling using the dice program from NSRCG and will post the results.

If you want to describe the resulting action based on the outcome of the roll, I am willing to let you as long as it works well. Based on the outcome of the roll, would mean barely succeeding pretty straight forward action that just succeeds, while a fantastic roll could be described in much more cinematic terms. Or in terms consistent with the roll and as the player feels the story could use.

I'll add more information as needed or requested.
drips
Just posted, not sure if I did it right. Take a look and tell me if I need to do it differently.
tisoz
QUOTE (drips @ Sep 6 2009, 10:27 PM) *
Just posted, not sure if I did it right. Take a look and tell me if I need to do it differently.

The spoiler items are the sort of thing you would post in the OoC thread. Just cut and paste them and get rid of the spoiler tag as it wouldn't be needed any more.

Things you would ask or tell the GM are typical for the OoC thread.
drips
Sphinx is currently carrying:
Ordinary Clothing (Jacket, T-Shirt, Jeans, Socks and Shoes)
Form-fitting Full-Body Suit (Not wearing Gloves, Slippers or Hood)
2 Kris (Concealed inside the jacket)
Blowgun (Inside socks)
Medkit (In a jacket pocket)
3 Narcoject (In a jacket pocket)
1 Box of Blowgun Needles (In a jacket pocket)
Cell Phone (In a jacket pocket)
drips
Alrighty. So now we wait till the 5 other people post their entrances and go from there?
tisoz
QUOTE (drips @ Sep 6 2009, 11:47 PM) *
Alrighty. So now we wait till the 5 other people post their entrances and go from there?

Pretty much. It's kind of a slow process, which is why I asked for players that could post frequently.

You can go ahead and describe any further player actions, such as getting in the building, what section you go to, make a purchase, notice the NPCs and perhaps interact with them. And you don't really need to wait for everyone to make an entrance, but try not to advance the plot.
Xiuhaun
Knuckles is sporting the following gear:

Long coat w/ forearm guards
Blue bandanna tied around left arm
T-shirt with the visible letters "_E_O__I_H"
Ordinary pants
Boots
Light Pistol (w/ EXEX 18 rnds) in Conc holster in lower back
Heavy Pistol (w/ Regu 10 rnds) in Conc holster under left arm
Spare clip (Regu 10 rnds) heavy ammo in left long coat pocket
Wrist phone on left wrist
autoinjector loaded with stim patch
autoinjector loaded with trauma patch
Right long coat pocket has lockpick set and pocket flashlight
Inside coat pocket has pocket secretary & sunglasses

and 3d6 starting cash on a credstick?
Chance359
Tinker's current gear:

Armored Jacket, w/ forearm guards, fire resistance: 4,
Nonconductive: 4, Basic Pocket secretary, Micro-camcorder
Ordinary Clothing
2 x Stimulant: 6 patches
Trauma Patch
Concussion grenade
Shock Glove
Browning Ultra-Power w/ int laser sight, concealed quickdraw holser, 5 clips of ex-explosive ammo
GMC Bulldog Step Van

Tisoz, can I have my 3d6 starting cash split between a stick and script?

Tinker is here to shop for a major case of the munchies.
Ears
Rob's gear
worn:
ffba halfbody, boots, cargo pants, shirt, leather jacket, black beret
wristphone on the left wrist
carried:
pred III in concealable quick draw holster under left arm, loaded with gel rounds
pocket secretary in inside jacket pocket
clip with normal ammo, credstick, set of handcuffs in pockets of the pants
Green Eyed Monster
Lots of stuff to do!

I'm wearing all my armor, but not carrying the shield or wearing the helmet - FFBA (no hood or gloves), Jumpsuit, Long Coat, Forearm Guards, Snakemesh Socks.

I'm also carrying the Browning HP with a clip of Regular ammo loaded, an extra ExEx clip, and the 3 clips of Capsule rounds. The clips of Capsule rounds are filled with Air, Water, and Earth, respectively. I’ve got the knife in a pocket.

I’m Channeling a F2 Great Form Sylph spirit and sustaining the C spell.
I also want to have on call a Gnome, Manitou, Sylph and Undine spirit, all GF, all F4, all with Armor bonus. I conjured all of these from home before going out to the meet. I’ll conjure the F2 last and we’ll see how long I Channel it and if it makes sense to still be continuing by the time I go to the Stuffer Shack.
[ Spoiler ]

I may find it hard to get out of the car if the Channeling has expired due to encumbrance. If so, I will Invoke and Channel another F2 Sylph (shouldn‘t be a domain problem with the current weather).
tisoz
Chance359, can you edit your IC post and choose not to enable signature?
tisoz
Xiuhaun
autoinjector loaded with stim patch
autoinjector loaded with trauma patch

I was wondering what was in the autoinjectors

3d6 starting cash - 1500

Chance359
3d6 starting cash split between a stick and script - 500/500

Should I assume your dual autoinjectors are likewise loaded?

Ears
3d6 starting cash - 1300
your left over cash from chargen gets divided by 10, so the 1500 is only going to be 150. You might decide to get a lifestyle for a month or so or some ammo or other expendables. I hate to see money get wasted. wink.gif

Green Eyed Monster -

Your Out of the Game! Just kidding, but kinda wishful thinking it anyway... frown.gif

Increase Charisma F4 - 8 succ. no Drain
Invoking 1st test is TN4 -1HG, +1 Sust spell, Inv TN 2xF - grade=5 or min 2
F4 Gnome - 10,5,5,4,2,1 Cent 4,3,1,1,1,1 Serv 4 Inv 10,8,3,3,3,1
F4 Manitou - 11,4,3,1,1,1 Cent 11,5,4,3,3,1 Serv 3 Inv 9,5,4,4,4,2
F4 Sylph - 11,10,5,2,2,2 Cent 11,7,4,3,2,1 Serv 4 Inv 4,2,2,1,1,1 Uncontrolled (Fun, Fun)
F4 Undine - 11,10,5,5,5,4 Cent 5,5,4,3,2,2 Serv 7 Inv 5,5,3,3,2,2
F2 Sylph - 5,5,4,4,2,1 Cent 5,5,5,3,1,1 Serv 7 Inv 5,5,3,3,2,1
Channeling
8,4,3,1,1,1 Cent 15,14,11,5,4,1 50 minutes
Chance359
Not sure if I need to be rolling any dice to set my electronics up how i want (datajack to pocket secretary, p-sec wired into the coat).

If I need to roll anything, it will be Electronics or Electronics B/R, I have both at rating 5, I get one task pool dice, and depending on how you interpret the rules, a die from enhanced articulation. The microscopic vision might also give a -2 target number.

As I enter the store, I make a perception test, 7 dice (Intel: 5 +2 cereberal booster)
tisoz
drips - Starting cash 1000
Green Eyed Monster - Starting cash 1300
BobRoberts - Starting cash 800
Chance359
Fixed the sig problem. A 500/500 split is cool. Yeah the autoinjectors are setup the same way, should help keep me alive.
tisoz
QUOTE (Chance359 @ Sep 7 2009, 02:26 PM) *
Not sure if I need to be rolling any dice to set my electronics up how i want (datajack to pocket secretary, p-sec wired into the coat).

If I need to roll anything, it will be Electronics or Electronics B/R, I have both at rating 5, I get one task pool dice, and depending on how you interpret the rules, a die from enhanced articulation. The microscopic vision might also give a -2 target number.

As I enter the store, I make a perception test, 7 dice (Intel: 5 +2 cereberal booster)

I'll assume you took as long as needed to get it set up correctly. I am right in assuming this is kind of a permanent set-up? If so, fine. If it is just for the present, I rolled it real quick anyway and 4 successes.

Perception test 9,5,5,5,2,1,1

Autoinjector loads?
Sig in IC? Thanks
Green Eyed Monster
I'll try to control it (like I have much choice.)

If I have this right, it is an exclusive action, so drop the spell sustaining. It's a Conjuring plus Charisma (since I'm the summoner) test vs F, resisted by the spirit using F vs my Magic. (SR3.189)

6+4 vs 4
4 vs 8

If I get the 1 net success, I'd like to go ahead and make the subsequent test to increase the number of services. Conjuring vs F, succ/2=services. (SR3.189)
tisoz
04 03 02 01 01 01
+1 service, as Home Ground isn't being offset by sustaining the spell any more.

On recasting the Charisma spell (to complete what I previously rolled), got:
17 11 05 05 05 04 03 02 01 01 01 01 Sorcery+ Spell Pool
15 05 03 02 01 01 Centering
Successes/2 = +4Charisma.

Summary:
F4 Gnome - Serv 4
F4 Manitou - Serv 3
F4 Sylph - Serv 2
F4 Undine - Serv 7
F2 Sylph - Channeling 50 minutes, probably over by time you drive to meet, attend meet, drive to Stuffer Shack.

F2 Sylph 16 05 05 03 02 01 Cent 17 04 03 02 02 01 Serv 7
Channeling 04 03 02 02 02 02 Cent 07 05 02 02 01 01 80 minutes

Everyone:
Stuffer Shack is in B rated neighborhood in Tacoma.
Going with Sept. 7, 2054 for date.
Green Eyed Monster
I'll have the Undine use it's Guard and Magical Guard on me.

Summary:
F4 Gnome - Serv 4
F4 Manitou - Serv 3
F4 Sylph - Serv 2
F4 Undine - Serv 7-2=5
F2 Sylph Channeling 80 minutes

And I am dual natured due to the channeling.

I think I'd like a Perception check as I go to Aisle 10.
tisoz
Green Eyed Monster perception check 11 11 04 04 03 01

The Stuffer shack is lit well enough so no light modifiers, muzak is playing in the background, but you can hear the kid asking his mom for every item that seemingly comes into sight, as well as her bored and repetitive, "No. No. No..." You can hear the white clad man and the black clad woman conversing if you are nearby - sounds pretty domestic. You can hear the guy with the circuit design armor jacket talking if you are near him.
Ears
QUOTE (tisoz @ Sep 7 2009, 08:17 PM) *
Ears
3d6 starting cash - 1300
your left over cash from chargen gets divided by 10, so the 1500 is only going to be 150. You might decide to get a lifestyle for a month or so or some ammo or other expendables. I hate to see money get wasted. wink.gif

Yeah, I usually leave a few k. Had too many repeats of "3d6 -> 3; did I mention the club where the meet is charges 500 admission?".
Not that 150 would have made much difference. But if you suffer that much from waste I'll just give my pred additional ammo for 1.5k.

50 exex 500
100 regular 200
100 gel 300
50 flechette 500

Not that any of my shadowrun characters ever had to shoot that many people. Now Deadlands, that's another story. wink.gif

Oh and I'll take a perception check as well while they're still fresh and tasty.

5d6 please
tisoz
QUOTE (Ears @ Sep 7 2009, 07:46 PM) *
Oh and I'll take a perception check as well while they're still fresh and tasty.

5d6 please

13 03 02 02 01

Ditto previous post about what can be heard and seen. Everyone notices the tall black guy head and shoulders above all the shelves in the place.
Green Eyed Monster
I kind of make a habit of casting Catalog at the doorway to home and upon exiting and returning to my car, then reciting the list into the pocket secretary and having it compare the new list to the last list and inform me of any differences (Like bombs or tracking signals.)

We're still trying to figure out how the game is running, how you are posting and wanting us to post, and trying to actually meet each other, so I kind of overlooked it. Could write it off this time to the trouble with the spirit and not wanting to get drenched.

Is there a problem with editing our posts if we think of something else and the game hasn't really moved along?
tisoz
QUOTE (Green Eyed Monster @ Sep 7 2009, 09:23 PM) *
I kind of make a habit of casting Catalog at the doorway to home and upon exiting and returning to my car, then reciting the list into the pocket secretary and having it compare the new list to the last list and inform me of any differences (Like bombs or tracking signals.)

We're still trying to figure out how the game is running, how you are posting and wanting us to post, and trying to actually meet each other, so I kind of overlooked it. Could write it off this time to the trouble with the spirit and not wanting to get drenched.

Is there a problem with editing our posts if we think of something else and the game hasn't really moved along?

If the game hasn't moved along, or if no one has acted upon what you posted, I don't see the harm in edits.

The only time it may aggravate me is when I read what you players actions are, think about them during the day and plan my post for that night. If an edit causes a conflict that I don't want to work around (because I'm kind of lazy, and sometimes time is short) I may tell you sorry but please remove your edit. So big changes I'd rather not see. Hopefully little changes won't have huge ripples come off them.

I mean here at the start of the game, I am even willing to let you edit your PC if you notice a few little things you want to change and that haven't come into play yet. I'll try to be as easy going as possible because I want people to have fun. Little edits that don't cause me grief don't hurt my having fun either.
BobRoberts
Heya all! Back from a drinky long weekend away - I love time off work. smile.gif

Troy is carrying his usual loadout written at the bottom of the character sheet - are either of the vehicles outside his?

Time to blow my lordly 800!
tisoz
I kind of forgot a detail you are probably all interested in - some security cameras. TN to see them is 6, unless you're distracted by pretty girls, then 8. I'm going with a base TN of 4 (if someone is specifically looking for them this is the TN) and since their kind of small and in the ceiling, where no one also said they were specifically looking, that is the +2 mod. And +2 for being distracted by the fairer sex. 1 success means you noticed something hanging from the ceiling. 2 successess means you figure it's cameras. 3 succ. means you know it's cameras and figure you're being recorded. 4 succ. - you can tell they're fixed in place.

These cameras are to either side of the cash register where they can watch it over the either shoulder of the cashier and one where the refrigerated cases J and K meet.

I think to move things along, anyone that got the single success and noticed something will be assumed to have taken a more careful look and thereby gotten the TN4. Use the results of the previous roll. That gives at least 2 PCs 3 or more succ. and a chance to deal with them.
tisoz
QUOTE (BobRoberts @ Sep 7 2009, 11:28 PM) *
Troy is carrying his usual loadout written at the bottom of the character sheet - are either of the vehicles outside his?

I have not described your vehicle as I didn't know what you drove. So no, the vehicles were there already, before any PC showed up.

Ah, just re-read my opening post and see where some of the responses are assuming they are sitting in the parking lot to begin. I guess I got side-tracked a bit with GEM and the first player post coming from the bus stop. Sorry for the snarky sounding answer.

But still, no. The vehicles in the opening post would be vehicles already at the Stuffer Shack when you arrive, observe them, and have typical shadowrunner perspective thoughts.
tisoz
If you haven't declared where in the store you are positioned, please do so soon, IC or OoC, and the action can get going. I think I may reposition Mr. Nick and Johnny and twist things a little to even the opposition.

If you were in a position to see someone entering from the back room entrance near the office and restroom, you can ask for a perception check. Really, If I knew where everyone was, I'd describe each of you to each other. But that could get confusing and luckily I don't know exactly where everyone is. wink.gif

Did anyone decide who knew whom? I know GEM was willing to know people.
Green Eyed Monster
QUOTE (tisoz @ Sep 8 2009, 01:11 AM) *
Did anyone decide who knew whom? I know GEM was willing to know people.

Well, I don't exactly frequent this location that much, just happened to be doing business in the neighborhood.
Chance359
tinker is in Aisle 12, close to area K
tisoz
QUOTE (Chance359 @ Sep 8 2009, 09:47 AM) *
tinker is in Aisle 12, close to area K

Good, I've got where everybody is!
tisoz
Everyone gets a point of Karma for showing up.

I thought I was going to have a bit more time to post, but work beckons. (Actually it's raising it's voice.) I should have some time later today.
drips
In the drink section, Wanda says, "Hey, big boy. Is that a blue bandage for your blue blood or gang colors?"

Think you mean whatsername, the ganger chick.
Chance359
Tisoz, can you roll me a couple of perception tests so I can get a better feel for my surroundings?
tisoz
QUOTE (drips @ Sep 8 2009, 10:10 AM) *
Think you mean whatsername, the ganger chick.

Oops! You're right. Thanks, I was in a huge hurry.

Time to edit...
tisoz
QUOTE (Chance359 @ Sep 8 2009, 03:38 PM) *
Tisoz, can you roll me a couple of perception tests so I can get a better feel for my surroundings?

13 07 05 05 03 02 02
You have breakfast foods in Aisle 12 and are in front of freezers. You notice the camera in the corner where the freezer meets the refrigerator section (J&K).

Which way are you looking? Just read the IC and know. smile.gif
tisoz
Troy, since you noticed:
Perception Test 13 04 04 03 02 02

You may be oblivious but you did notice something like a concealed gun and a big drawing on the back of his jacket.
drips
@Everyone -- PC Description Cheat Sheet:

Troy Anderson (BobRoberts)
[ Spoiler ]

John "Rocky" Stone (Green Eyed Monster)
[ Spoiler ]

Sphinx (drips)
[ Spoiler ]

Knuckles (Xiuhaun)
[ Spoiler ]

Couldn't find a description for Tinker (Chance359) and Rob (Ears)
tisoz
Surprise!

TN 4
Rob - R5(7) - 04 03 03 03 02 - 1
Troy Anderson - R6 - 14 04 02 02 02 01 - 2
John Stone - R6(7) - 17 10 04 04 03 03 01 - 4
Tinker - R8(10) - 17 09 07 07 05 05 04 02 01 01 - 7
Sphinx - R4 - 04 04 01 01 - 2
Knuckles - R6(8) - 15 05 05 04 03 03 01 01 - 4

(During Surprise you may only take actions against someone who scored fewer successes.)

Those with Wired Reflexes - I included the WR unless you had a trigger and I assumed they were turned off as this isn't an expected combat/danger situation.

Gun Brandishers:
TN2
shotgun man behind counter - 5
Samurai wannabe - 4
Fallen guy - 3
Howling guy - 2
Young guy - 3
Wet Girl - 3

Really, there isn't much of a Surprise round. The gang just pretty much got the drop on you.
Except Tinker! He can take a turn as he chooses. John Stone and Knuckles could act against those with fewer than 4 successes. Remember that at this moment, the gang just has the drop on most everyone and hasn't started shooting anyone. Even with initiative rolled, they still have the drop on the majority of the store occupants.
drips
Casting F4 Physical Barrier, 10 dice (4 sorc, 4 s pool, 2 loa modifier) TN 6
Drain is 4S, 8 willpower

Edit: Suppose I should wait till my turn before rolling.
tisoz
Initiative

Rob - R5(7) - 01 - 6
Troy Anderson - R6 - 05 05 05 - 21
John Stone - R6(7) - 04 - 11
Tinker - R8(10) - 09 02 - 18 (do not reroll 6's on initiative)
Sphinx - R4 - 04 - 8
Knuckles - R6(8) - 15 08 - 20 (do not reroll 6's on initiative)

In order of action:
Troy Anderson - R6 - 05 05 05 - 21
Knuckles - R6(8) - 15 08 - 20
Tinker - R8(10) - 09 02 - 18
John Stone - R6(7) - 04 - 11
Sphinx - R4 - 04 - 8
Rob - R5(7) - 01 - 6

Troy can go.

[edit]to speed things up, everyone can declare their actions, and multiple actions if they have them. Then we can resolve them in relative order. [/edit]
Green Eyed Monster
John Stone will call his spirits (simple) and command them (simple) to confuse all who attack him. Only the Manitou and the Sylph have the confusion power, so it will be interesting to see what the other two try. smile.gif I would command them seperately, but it looks like I might be dead before I get that chance. Actually, they would have been under this order still from before the meet, but I forgot about it and it's too late to edit it in now.

On my second turn, I will likely cast Increase Initiative and center against penalties. If the fight looks about over, I may instead try quickdrawing my pistol and putting down the last stragglers.
tisoz
QUOTE (drips @ Sep 9 2009, 12:49 AM) *
Casting F4 Physical Barrier, 10 dice (4 sorc, 4 s pool, 2 loa modifier) TN 6
Drain is 4S, 8 willpower

Edit: Suppose I should wait till my turn before rolling.

05 05 05 05 05 04 03 03 02 01 - 0
11 09 05 04 04 03 01 01 - Light Stun Wound -1 Initiative, only Free actions this initiative roll. (Hint - Drop Prone is a Free Action, and so is movement.)
Xiuhaun
Knuckles would like to use his left hand (with drink in hand) to move upward and parry the gun away from him (perhaps even soiling wet girl with his drink), taking a step into her, and dropping a right-hand fist, full extention into her face.

8M Stun
Unarmed / Fists (4/6) + (1), 6 combat pool, total dice: 13 for punch.

2 combat pool left for this initiative

"Tusker? *spits*"
Chance359
Tinker will drop his grocery basket at the same time trigger his wrist track to drop his Ultra power into his hand. Then I'll begin making my down the frozen food section toward the front doors. Once to the front of the store, keeping an eye out from anyone coming towards me with a weapons, I'll head toward the registers and shoot the wanna be sam.
tisoz
QUOTE (Green Eyed Monster @ Sep 9 2009, 01:21 AM) *
John Stone will call his spirits (simple) and command them (simple) to confuse all who attack him. Only the Manitou and the Sylph have the confusion power, so it will be interesting to see what the other two try. smile.gif I would command them seperately, but it looks like I might be dead before I get that chance. Actually, they would have been under this order still from before the meet, but I forgot about it and it's too late to edit it in now.

On my second turn, I will likely cast Increase Initiative and center against penalties. If the fight looks about over, I may instead try quickdrawing my pistol and putting down the last stragglers.

I'll let you command them as you have posted. It's not clear to me when they would have been ordered to attack, and their summoner doesn't have surprise over you or beat you in initiative, nor do the spirits have surprise over you, but being on the astral, do have higher initiative. So let's let you command your spirits, they can use their power as the first one I rolled beat their best on intiative by one.
Fire 1(29) - 05 03 01
Fire 2(27) - 04 04 02
Earth (24) - 02 02 02

The Fire Elementals attack!
Fire1 (29) - 10 05 03 02 - 1 succ vs John Stone - 16 09 03 02 02 01 - 2 succ Fire1 - 05 02 02 01 - M Stun(?) +2
Fire2 (27) - 14 04 04 02 - 1 succ vs John Stone - 05 05 04 03 01 01 - 2 succ Fire2 - 11 08 05 03 - L Stun (?) +1
I'm guessing you are doing Stun as opposed to Physical because it really doesn't matter to spirits

Fire1 (19)- 04 03 03 01 - 0 succ vs Stone - 16 07 05 04 01 01 - 3 succ Fire1 - 08 05 04 01 - +L Stun 4 boxes +2
Fire2 (17)- 04 03 01 01 - 0 succ vs Stone - 04 03 03 03 02 01 - 0 succ

Fire1 (9)- 11 07 02 01 - 1 succ vs Stone - 14 09 05 01 01 01 - 3 succ Fire1 - 07 05 05 02 - +M Stun 7 boxes+3
Fire2 (7)-11 08 02 02 - 2 succ vs Stone - 10 03 03 02 01 01 - 1 succ Stone - 07 05 04 03 no damage

You hold off the elementals and hurt them while remaining unscathed.
tisoz
QUOTE (Xiuhaun @ Sep 9 2009, 01:34 AM) *
Knuckles would like to use his left hand (with drink in hand) to move upward and parry the gun away from him (perhaps even soiling wet girl with his drink), taking a step into her, and dropping a right-hand fist, full extention into her face.

8M Stun
Unarmed / Fists (4/6) + (1), 6 combat pool, total dice: 13 for punch.

2 combat pool left for this initiative

"Tusker? *spits*"

Knuckles - 08 07 05 05 05 04 04 04 03 03 02 02 01 - 8 succ
Zany - 08 05 04 02 01 - 3 succ - 07 07 05 05 04 03 03 02 02 01 01 - out like a light, but she squeezes off a full auto round into all the drink machines.

An angry howl comes from the howling man as he sees you do this.
tisoz
QUOTE (Chance359 @ Sep 9 2009, 01:45 AM) *
Tinker will drop his grocery basket at the same time trigger his wrist track to drop his Ultra power into his hand. Then I'll begin making my down the frozen food section toward the front doors. Once to the front of the store, keeping an eye out from anyone coming towards me with a weapons, I'll head toward the registers and shoot the wanna be sam.

Uhm, ok. You can walk and get to the end of Aisle 8 and a partial view of wannabe at the end of this phase. Wannabe is kind of between Aisles 6 and 8 in the middle of the checkout counter, but slightly to the Aisle 5 side so he can see more of the store.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012