Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weapon modification impossibilities?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Tachi
The Ares Alpha's grenade launcher is BUILT IN to the Ares Alpha, therefore it is part of the overall gun, not an add-on accessory or modification and counts as being part the overall gun. If he wants to modify it, he has to do so using his available 6 slots for that one gun (the Ares Alpha). If it was a separate add-on or modification then I'd allow to have it's own 6 slots, but it's not, therefore it draws from the six slots for the Alpha. No RAW backup on that unfortunately, but that just makes sense because it's not separate, it's a part of the whole.
Berliner
To work around the drone flight time and reloading issue, you may want to consider having a mothership drone that it docks to for those tasks.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Tachi @ Oct 25 2009, 04:11 AM) *
The Ares Alpha's grenade launcher is BUILT IN to the Ares Alpha, therefore it is part of the overall gun, not an add-on accessory or modification and counts as being part the overall gun. If he wants to modify it, he has to do so using his available 6 slots for that one gun (the Ares Alpha). If it was a separate add-on or modification then I'd allow to have it's own 6 slots, but it's not, therefore it draws from the six slots for the Alpha. No RAW backup on that unfortunately, but that just makes sense because it's not separate, it's a part of the whole.

This is my interpretationas well...

Keep the Faith
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012