Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Most Evil thing you did, or had done to you inGame
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Wu Jen
Well old time SR player and DM, first time poster. Probably one of the most evil things I threw at my players was a mage holed up in a warehouse. He had gotten a ton of lvl 1 spell locks and bonded them to rats around the area. The rats were basically wearing the spell locks around their necks.

The team was mostly cyber'd up types and the mage whom they were hunting was astrally projecting. Soon as the party would near one of the rats the mage would throw a spl 6 fireball down the spell lock so that it would manifest on the physical plane. Needless to say after the first couple of blasts the party was on the look out for rats!

Since the mage was Astrally projecting it was short work for one of the runners (who seperated himself from the main target group) to find the meatbody of the mage and put it out of the teams missery. (note: this was all SR2)
boodah
spell funneled through what used to be an implanted spell lock.
was it a fireball i felt reav?

-=eats a tums=-
Shanshu Freeman
I don't get it.
kevyn668
His GM (reaver?) had an astraly projecting mage slam a fireball through a Spell Lock that boodah's char had surgically implanted in his abdomen, I would guess.
Wu Jen
Actually a spell lock implanted inside of you would be hard to target. Your own aura would override the aura of the spell lock (especially a weak lvl 1 spell lock) if the lock was higher then it would have a larger aura but then again it would be harder to ground a spell through.

Rats on the other hand are cheap and so are the spell locks. Only cavet is you have to spend 1 karma point per spell lock. smile.gif Then again if your a NPC what do you care smile.gif
mfb
i once dropped 500 doses of gamma-anthrax into the water supply of an isolated compound we'd been hired to destroy.
FlakJacket
Stuffed a large chunk of C12 and a remote detonator into some little kid and used them as a walking bomb to take out their mother.

During the 'Divided Assets' adventure we'd kidnapped the kid and were holding onto him for a bit but things were going to shit. The Feds had been brought in and kidnapping is considered a major case by them. So we looked at the situation and decided to cut our losses. Quick visit to the local Tanamous to get rid of the kid/evidence and make some quick travelling cash and we skipped town. smile.gif
mfb
haha. i think those two stories are less horrifying than the fact that he ended them with a smiley face.
FlakJacket
Better than biggrin.gif, spin.gif or smokin.gif would have been. But can I help it if I have a predisposition to being a bastard?
Prototype
Well, I was GM-ing a campaign where one of the PC's, known as Spiderjack was an ex-criminal who had a corrupt parole officer.

Now, Spiderjack is a totally upstanding guy... he's a typical Shadowrunner with a heart of gold who always does the right things and tries to be a hero. He also is mundane and refuses to use any cyber/bio (his brother died after a faulty datajack implantation.)

So, SJ's parole officer (working with the local Yaks) knows his profession and wants him to have a simrig implanted so that they can coin it in from shadowrunning simchips sold on the black market. However, SJ is pretty resistant to this and gives his parole officer a slight kicking. The parole officer could report him and make life difficult, but decides to go about things in a different manner.

He shows up with two trolls who proceed to go for SJ, him being a hero (and unarmed master!) he tries to take them on rather than flee. However, few mundane, non-cybered humans can stand up to two trolls mano-et-trollo and he gets pasted. The trolls haul him up and then a japanese guy in a dressing gown comes in and takes it off whilst the camera crew set up. They film this surgically enhanced guy raping Spiderjack for sale on the black market, when finished they beat him almost to death and his parole officer tells him that at least they'll get some money out of him now.

Pretty harsh I suppose... but them's the breaks!

Same character had some problems with some old PC chums of his... two guys that the party had left for dead/given up on who had links to the Ordo Maximus came back to get revenge. Spiderjack had one of their wives living with him (she was traumatised by the discovery that her computer-programer boyfriend was actually a vampire physad shadowrunner, and the subsequent torture at the hands of Mr. Darke left her a bit of a wreck) as he was caring for her.

So anyway, that's why they chose to visit SJ first... they broke in and the mage slapped a control actions on SJ then they cracked out the surgical gear and carefully amputated each of his limbs, put them in a bag, them propped him up on the couch, gagged with a note pinned to his chest.

Sometimes I think I might have been harsh with him! But he loved it really!
Backgammon
I had a spider shaman, who was very... spidery. He started casting Dream at force 4 or 5 every night on one of his teamates recovering from a wound. The dream was a nightmare about spiders. The plan was to scar him mentally, so that when he cast spells and his shamanic mask poped up, the teammate would be afraid. Did it just for kicks, not particular reason.
FlakJacket
Edit. Posted in the wrong bloody window. embarrassed.gif
BumsofTacoma
I had a street sam who was being chased by some yaks. He knew he was going to get nabbed soon if he didnt ditch the car. But The yaks blasted his car pretty bad and he knew he couldn't drive much longer either. So I slammed the car into a starbucks and hopped out. I set a few kilo's of c-12 in the car and ran out the back door. The yaks ran out of their car and into the store. I detonated the c-12 as I ran and blew them all up.....Along with most of the mall that was attached, the stuffer shack, and the day care center nextdoor. Something like 47 dead over half were kids.

Needless to say a very large manhunt followed. I agree it was stupid to use so much c-12 but um... well I wanted it to work real good. biggrin.gif

In an Exalted Game I took Familiar as a background. My GM gave me a small midevil version of Gir from Invader Zim.

All he did was ask for food, dance, get in the way, and he ate my Grand Diklave (a huge magical sword). Every time I tried to kill it I just got hurt, and or knocked out. and it laughed and danced with my unconcios body and sang childish songs. I will never take that backround again. Although, it was pretty funny.
holychampion
A team that had been running for a couple of years, took a run into Ares to get a Flight recorder from a experimental craft. Little did they know that for the last 6 or 7 runs their enemies had been plotting revenge, and had hired the team under a dummy corp name looking to make a breakthrough with their own projects and win the next Military contract. Their plot also included staging the crash and the Flight recorder. Long story short. THe group succeeded, "without firing a shot" as was their personal goal to gain extra karma, only to return to the johnson, hand over the recorder, only to have it start projecting a image of their enemies waving to them. Boom!
Only PC to survive was the wolf shaman who had un-easy feeling throughout the entire adventure. He had a Barrier spell ready just before they met the johnson.
Nazgul
I GM with two runners both female, both kind of psychotic. We were just starting out together, although two of us were experienced, the other was on her first RPG session ever. We'd finished the main mission for the evening but they were wanting more so i put a quick gangland assassination mission together for them: take out a Troll who's been causing trouble...

So they creep into this Troll's apartment building and sneak through his pad without disturbing him. They hear some "sounds" coming from the bedroom. They creep up to the open door and see the Troll "engaged" with two lady Trolls. I hammed up the situation and played it for what it was worth, two fairly naive females (a human and an elf) walking in a..well, a situation they certainly werent expecting and seeing something they aint never seen before!

Repulsed at what they were seeing, although it would've been beautiful to some, they proceeded to completely blow away this Troll and his two "companions" without a second thought, hoping they could just get out of the room and still keep their sanity.

Hehe, they still laugh about it, today, but consider it to be one of the nastiest things they've seen.
BumsofTacoma
Racists.
Shanshu Freeman
<edit> sorry, kevyn668 I should have been more specific. I was referring to first post by the thread starter.

Well old time SR player and DM, first time poster. Probably one of the most evil things I threw at my players was a mage holed up in a warehouse. He had gotten a ton of lvl 1 spell locks and bonded them to rats around the area. The rats were basically wearing the spell locks around their necks.

The team was mostly cyber'd up types and the mage whom they were hunting was astrally projecting. Soon as the party would near one of the rats the mage would throw a spl 6 fireball down the spell lock so that it would manifest on the physical plane. Needless to say after the first couple of blasts the party was on the look out for rats!

Since the mage was Astrally projecting it was short work for one of the runners (who seperated himself from the main target group) to find the meatbody of the mage and put it out of the teams missery. (note: this was all SR2)

Except don't rats run from people? And what's the big advantage to doing it this way? Sounds like overkill.
Arethusa
QUOTE (Nazgul)
I GM with two runners both female, both kind of psychotic. We were just starting out together, although two of us were experienced, the other was on her first RPG session ever. We'd finished the main mission for the evening but they were wanting more so i put a quick gangland assassination mission together for them: take out a Troll who's been causing trouble...

So they creep into this Troll's apartment building and sneak through his pad without disturbing him. They hear some "sounds" coming from the bedroom. They creep up to the open door and see the Troll "engaged" with two lady Trolls. I hammed up the situation and played it for what it was worth, two fairly naive females (a human and an elf) walking in a..well, a situation they certainly werent expecting and seeing something they aint never seen before!

Repulsed at what they were seeing, although it would've been beautiful to some, they proceeded to completely blow away this Troll and his two "companions" without a second thought, hoping they could just get out of the room and still keep their sanity.

Hehe, they still laugh about it, today, but consider it to be one of the nastiest things they've seen.

Racists. Paid your monthly Humanis dues, yet?
Mr. Boombastic
Have all Traffic lights in Downtown Seattle switch to green during Rush hour. ( this was our Deckers Idea of keeping the Cops from arriving at the scene ).
Wu Jen
QUOTE (Shanshu Freeman)
sorry, kevyn668 I should have been more specific. I was referring to first post by the thread starter.

Except don't rats run from people? And what's the big advantage to doing it this way? Sounds like overkill.

The big advantage is having fireballs go off on the party without them being able to attack back. Imagine walking down a street and fireballs going off near you. Your not a mage so you look for the guy casting the spells but you don't see anyone that fits that description.
toturi
Had a villain go to shit on me. I forgot one of my PC's Day Job was a zookeeper at the Seattle Zoo and I had the NPC villain chase the PC into the zoo. Bad idea. Uber-Villian became fodder. (Assist GM runs the game world, I run the main villians).
Dashifen
I had my gamers hired by a small research facility called Arkoss that was working on a prototype weapon of some kind. They had uncovered a matrix incursion into their research files but were unable to track it. Expecting to be hit for thier prototype, they hired runners to fight fire with fire.

So, my team had this really awesome plan worked up. I mean -- they were great. They controlled the exits so that there was only really one way to get in. Then, they made it hard to get to that entry point so that the other team wouldn't think it was suspicious that this entry point was missed. Once inside the building, they had halways and staircases baricaded so that the invaders would be forced into choke points. Basically, their plan was to corral the bad guys and take them out.

Well, that didn't work out exactly as they had intended (duh) but they still pulled off the run. The prototype was safe and everything was happy. Unfortunately, two of the other team members were awakened. One a mage, one an adept. I allow the knack power for adepts in my game, so the adept had a knack for steath and improved invisibility. As a result, they didn't know that he didn't actually leave the building. The mage, on the other hand, was still in the building and astrally projecting so that she could "follow" the players and know when they were leaving.

The players were paid, and left the job. Arkoss thought they were safe until about a day later, the adept just kinda followed a lab tech into the prototype's room, knocked the teck out, grabbed the prototype and he and the mage split the payment and skipped town.

The team was pissed that after all that work, the facility still got robbed, but then I reminded them that they did get paid, and they were okay.
Jason Farlander
I have never felt quite so evil as a GM as I did when I took players into the Renraku Arc and had them encounter Bumblebee drones or Medusas.
Shanshu Freeman
QUOTE (Wu Jen)
QUOTE (Shanshu Freeman @ Feb 6 2004, 05:22 AM)
sorry, kevyn668 I should have been more specific.  I was referring to first post by the thread starter.

Except don't rats run from people?  And what's the big advantage to doing it this way?    Sounds like overkill.

The big advantage is having fireballs go off on the party without them being able to attack back. Imagine walking down a street and fireballs going off near you. Your not a mage so you look for the guy casting the spells but you don't see anyone that fits that description.

ah, ok, sweet. That sounds like a good idea.
JongWK
Anyone remember Neuromancer's swiss spies? The old guys who had gone through so much genetic therapy that they looked like 20?

I took a bunch of company men, and turned them into 10 years old kids. Use them in a surprise hit against the runners, who were about to make a deal in a public park, full of normal children.

Those players still hate Mitsuhama for what they had to do to escape that park. devil.gif

And mind you that this was years before the otakus and Deus (1997, I think).
kevyn668
Shanshu Freeman Posted on Feb 6 2004, 10:22 AM
  <edit> sorry, kevyn668 I should have been more specific. I was referring to first post by the thread starter.

s'cool chummer. You seem like a pretty sharp fella, I figured you were just having an off day...

nyahnyah.gif
Connor
Aside from killing dozens of upstanding and law abiding "innocent" people, stealing millions upon millions of nuyen worth of equipment/people/research projects/etc, and many other assorted things the most evil I've probably ever done was while playing a serial killer/blood mage in a short lived campaign.

And just for all those who will think that because he was a blood mage he was all powerful, think again. I was lucky to have him live through an hour of gameplay in a mostly street-level game.
tripwire42
My character is an elf and has the vindictive flaw, the rest stems from that. On my first run I was sitting at a bar. A group of Truebloods, a humanis backed gang that my GM invented, came into the bar and started verbally harassing the patrons. I tried to say something, but being an elf, the racist jerks paid no mind. One walked up to me and slapped me. I immediately pulled out my Ares Predator III and shot him in the chest. He was out for the rest of the fight, but when it was over I broke his arm with my bare hands and he immediately passed out. I tied him to a chair and poured a bottle of vinegar into his open wound to wake him up and get some information. When he wasn't cooperative I shot him in the apendages and poured more vinegar in. When I was done with him, even though I promised him that I'd let him go, I shot him in the stomach, in the throat, and then in the head. Now, I roleplay Tripwire as having a grudge against all humanis related organizations, not because they hate his race, but simply because that one guy slapped me; Tripwire caries a bottle of vinegar in his bag in case he needs to interogate anyone; my allies give me vinegar as presents; and I bring my own vinegar to our gaming sessions, in case I get thirsty.
simonw2000
You'd do well in the torture thread, then.
Shanshu Freeman
QUOTE (kevyn668)
Shanshu Freeman Posted on Feb 6 2004, 10:22 AM

s'cool chummer. You seem like a pretty sharp fella, I figured you were just having an off day...

nyahnyah.gif

Thanks bro biggrin.gif <3
littlesean
In a recent campaign, I was playing a cyber-free, non-awakened linguist. I had some combat skills and usually sat as lookout. The meet went really bad and my team waxed all but one of a group of halloweeners. He is 7 blocks in and being held down by a heavy close combat type and the Cobra Shaman is interrogating him, not real gently. I walk up, start talking into my cell in Mandarin, pause and ask the shaman if his parts are going to be usable, because I may have a buyer, then I ask him "Would you mind telling me your blood type?" He became a lot more tractable when the shaman told him he could walk away if we got the info we needed.
Panzergeist
I have not yet done anything that I consider to be really evil. Last night I removed the cybereyes from a dead enemy and put them in my pocket, which pissed off a couple of my teammates, but I don't really see the problem with that, since they were already dead. Also, in a D&D game, I once turned a dead party member into a zombie and used him as a decoy so the surviving members could escape.
Phaeton
...Eh...Too many to list here...Let's just say: The ever classic Amnesia 1 + Flashbacks + Dark Secret + Hunted 1 + Mysterious Cyber. Much, much fun and PLENTY of senseless paranoia. Heheheh... biggrin.gif
Panzergeist
No, wait, there was a bit more evil than that in last night's game. I actually wanted to do something a lot more evil. You see, we had been attacked by three guys, two of whom died, one of whom we were able to capture alive. I ripped the cybereyes out of one of the dead guys, earning the ire of a female teammate. Incidentaly, that same female teammate then went on to earn some extra money by working as a prostitute, going AWOL for about 18 hours while the rest of the team was doing the run. She calls her characters a face, but it wasn't her face that made her the most money. Incidentaly, the GM gave her 50k for that one night, whereas the team was only getting paid 3k each for the run, although we were just renegotiating that when the session ended.

Anyway, the guy we captured alive turned out to be a sort of living drone. He had had a large part of his brain replaced with a computer, simrig, commlink, etc, turning him into a techn-organic drone, who had been under the control of a rigger (or decker with protocol emulation) when he attacked us. Even after being removed from the enemy drone network, he turned out to have no personality or free will, and just kept rambling on about how he needed to reconect with the host.

So, after one of our three mages (It was a 10-person group) finished mind probing him, and our decker and rigger figured out that he had nothing more of use in his computer memory and were unable to affiliate him into a drone network although we could give him simple verbal commands to follow us and sit down, I decided that we didn't really need an extra human shield anyway, and he was more valuable to us dead. My idea: Sell him to an organlegger. Alive. We could actually have him walk into the chopping room, sit down on the gurney, and hold still while the surgeon sliced him up alive. Then we could get money from the organlegger for his meaty bits, and sell his cyberware to an interested corp. After all, cyberware that turns people into human drones would be very valuable. Now, keep in mind that this is not the Snake Eyes rig frm Rigger 3, which allows riggers to get a sensory feed from a user, but not actually control them or turn them into mindless drones. Anyway, my team was intent on trying to save this poor guy, even though it stands to reason that large portions of his brain must have been removed to make room for all that headware. Anyway, in retrospect, it probably would have been hard finding an organlegger willing to chop up a live person, especcially given that this run had taken us into another city where we had no contacts.
Trigere
While GMing a particularly large group of players, I gave them a job that would hopefully get them thinking creatively; to hijack a convoy of trucks passing through the city (on stop for nothing, Lone Star included) orders, and deliver them to a warehouse on the outskirts of the city, without being followed. Seemed simple enough, but would also require this particular group to actually work together, and pool skills and resources (which is something that they hadn't been doing).

The evil came into play as our athletic gunbunny decided that if our dwarven rigger pulled closely enough to one of the trucks, she could leap onto the side, and work from there. Being an ass, I decided to cue a distraction, and bring the convoy's escorts in, at that moment. So two vans, and a two motorcycles arrive on the scene, pulling off of a highway exit, and surrounding our rigger's van, just as gunbunny's leaning out of the window.

Rigger: "HOLD ON!"

Gunbunny: "Okay, I'm leaning out further to see if I can get a clear shot at the bikers..."

At this point, our rigger was preparing for evasive action. The van in front of them had seemed to be lining itself up nicely, and he'd anticipated the brake pump, to slam into them.

Rigger: "I SAID HOLD ON!"

Gunbunny: "I lean out as far as I can, and..."

That's when our rigger had no choice but swerve around the van in front of them, being right about the front escort slamming the brakes. Picture a girl holding two pimped out pistols flying out of the window of a van, and rolling down the highway comically.

Even better was the fact that they'd made enough noise, and drawn enough attention to themselves before that to have a news chopper on the scene. Her team got to watch that one on slow-mo, afterwards...
Panzergeist
I've thought of another evil thing I would like to try. In Rigger 3, there is a cropdusting plane drone. It has a spray tank that is used for spraying pesticides on crops, or defoliants on hillsides. In man and machine, it gives rules for cyanide, which can come in a gas form, and for chemistry, which can be used to make cyanide. This would be the perfect combination for assasination missions, especcially if the Johnson wants it to be high profile. And of course, if you are playing a terrorist group instead of shadowrunners, then hey, who needs bombs and hostages?
kryton
Panzergiest that's just wrong in so many many ways. Creative, interesting, and funny but wrong....It reminds me of a simpsons episode, "Homer they let you keep the part they take out....." Great idea though, if not a bit "rough" but very much in character. I always wondered what would happen to all the poor street folks if organlegging really hit the main stream....?
Shanshu Freeman
QUOTE (kryton)
I always wondered what would happen to all the poor street folks if organlegging really hit the main stream....?

It would solve the homeless problem, plus these people aren't starving any more.
grendel
QUOTE (Panzergeist)
Incidentaly, the GM gave her 50k for that one night, whereas the team was only getting paid 3k each for the run, although we were just renegotiating that when the session ended.

Well, to be fair, she did surrender herself willingly to the tender mercies of my NPC. In the end, I think you'll find that 50,000 nuyen.gif will be a paltry sum compared to the trouble that night is bringing. vegm.gif

I guess the most evil thing I've ever done as a GM was run a mini-campaign which centered around a bounty hunter character trying to hunt down a serial killer. She was ex-Lone Star and it was because of the murderer that she was removed from the force. He was killing women and (using a variation on Strange Days) was recording their deaths with a simrig. He would then send the recordings to the bounty hunter, basically taunting her. In the final scene, the bounty hunter's team assaulted a building in order to rescue the latest victim, while she went after the serial killer. After a brutal fight, he beat her unconscious and restrained her. Then he waited for her to wake up to start the torture. Just before the first cut, though, a Corp hit team broke in and put him down. Turns out that he was the recipient of some experimental implants which drove his homicidal mania and they wanted him back for study. Instead of releasing the bounty hunter, though, they brought her along as 'entertainment' for him.
Panzergeist
Wow, that is bad. But it's good to know that I was right about Keiko's side job being a really bad idea. This will teach her not to be a damn slut. Not to mention entitle the rest of the team to a cut of her earnings from that night.
durthang
Except don't rats run from people?

While i haven't personally had the pleasure of having to deal with city rats, my fiancee has. The rats that a runner will run into in a city have lost any fear of man they mave have had.
Phaeton
QUOTE (grendel)
QUOTE (Panzergeist @ Feb 8 2004, 10:27 PM)
Incidentaly, the GM gave her 50k for that one night, whereas the team was only getting paid 3k each for the run, although we were just renegotiating that when the session ended.

Well, to be fair, she did surrender herself willingly to the tender mercies of my NPC. In the end, I think you'll find that 50,000 nuyen.gif will be a paltry sum compared to the trouble that night is bringing. vegm.gif

I guess the most evil thing I've ever done as a GM was run a mini-campaign which centered around a bounty hunter character trying to hunt down a serial killer. She was ex-Lone Star and it was because of the murderer that she was removed from the force. He was killing women and (using a variation on Strange Days) was recording their deaths with a simrig. He would then send the recordings to the bounty hunter, basically taunting her. In the final scene, the bounty hunter's team assaulted a building in order to rescue the latest victim, while she went after the serial killer. After a brutal fight, he beat her unconscious and restrained her. Then he waited for her to wake up to start the torture. Just before the first cut, though, a Corp hit team broke in and put him down. Turns out that he was the recipient of some experimental implants which drove his homicidal mania and they wanted him back for study. Instead of releasing the bounty hunter, though, they brought her along as 'entertainment' for him.

...That oddly reminds me of one of the PCs from our campaign and her backstory...
northern lights
hmm, mere minutes ago, my crew finished a year long campaign. after it was completed and the victory celebrations done, everyone went their seperate ways. so the rest of the crew is leaving town and then they blew up her car with her in it. AFTER everything was over with. i mean if it were during the course of events that's one thing, but after everyone is going their seperate ways, that's just fucked up. </rant>
moosegod
So, your character wasn't popular?
northern lights
she was, but she was *hard* on people. both the players involved openly admitted to grossly metagaming after the fact. that is why i have serious issues with people who cannot keep player knowledge and character knowledge seperate. she turned this crew around and led them to victory against a foe that none of them thought they could beat. she set up their sinless children in safety and financial security when we went on dangerous runs and in her final days, she got them an extra 55k a piece from her hospital bed. but they only remembered that she planned on killing 3 members of the party she was with. no one's *character* knew this, tho...

i'm a bit pissed, but whatever, it's just a game. it really pisses me off cause they knew i just used hand of god so that i couldn't stop it. they would never have dared if i could have come back for them.
FlakJacket
QUOTE (Panzergeist)
I've thought of another evil thing I would like to try.  In Rigger 3, there is a cropdusting plane drone. [SNIP]

It gets even better if you use several of them loaded with genetically engineered/improved hallucinogens and DMSO over crowded downtown at the busiest time of day. That can get... interesting. biggrin.gif
northern lights
on the subject of airborne stuff, our enemy in this instance had canisters of kreiger hmhvv set up to release airborne over seattle. that would be nasty. kinda cool though.

the same guy who diffused the release mechanisms wired my porsche. frown.gif
Panzergeist
And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids.

Good thing HMHVV can't be transmitted by inhalation.
Lantzer
Something that was done _to_ us...

We'd done a run that involved a month of planning, simultaneous coordinated actions on two countries, site penetration, multiple border crossings, nape-of-the-earth flight, and international diplomacy. Things could have gone wrong a hundred different ways.

We successfully stole a cargo transport filled with VTOL light fighter aircraft from a textiles factory in Ohio that was smuggling them to do a high-profile terror op somewhere else. We successfully flew north to the Trans-Aleut, where we had PCs waiting with a fuel dump, then west, then south down the Pacific, then successfully penetrated Aztlan airspace to deliver cargo plane and cargo to rebels at a small hidden airfield.

The Gm then got nervous about how much money we were in for.

After we landed, there was the following scene:

The PCs are lying face-down on the pavement, with Aztlan troopers standing over us with assault rifles. The Face's cell phone rings. It was a contact, warning us that Atzlan troops had taken the airfield. We were advised to abort, and go to another set of coordinates, as the rebels were about to destroy the airfield with an artillery attack.

Sigh. It was the most perfect run I've ever been in on. Up to that point.

Well, at least he screwed us with _style_.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012