Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The death penalty in Shadowrun
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Brazilian_Shinobi
QUOTE (Karoline @ Feb 6 2010, 08:23 PM) *
Oh, and as a side note, I'd imagine that awakened are more likely to not be kept prisoner. They'll either get offered a job in the company or given the death penalty due to the difficulty in keeping them under control.

Not so much. Just on put them one of those mage cuffs, or whatever it is the name that shocks someone who tries casting a spell of astral project. Or go the "Doll House" way and send them to the "Attic".
Brazilian_Shinobi
Also, something that no one mentioned, what if EVERY inmate had a cortical bomb implanted to guarantee good behavior? Use it with a GPS tracking device and as soon as they leave the building their head explodes. You would just need a team of spiders, lots of drones and one HTR team to prevent armed groups of getting in.
Daylen
I've seen those movies and they are awsome. very dystopian. especially the episode of outer limits were the same premis, but less deadly than a bomb, was applied to a boarding school oh and there was something like BTL brainwashing and a plot to takeover the country.
BRodda
QUOTE (Karoline @ Feb 6 2010, 06:23 PM) *
Oh, and as a side note, I'd imagine that awakened are more likely to not be kept prisoner. They'll either get offered a job in the company or given the death penalty due to the difficulty in keeping them under control.

Considering the background count of most prisons Awakned punks might not be an issue. I think there would be special "mage" jails with high background counts and guards with arcane arrester and astral hazing.
Neraph
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Feb 6 2010, 02:47 PM) *
Hmm, now i wanna play a rogue LS cop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itmNiTwHOsM
Mix with Robocop and call it a Day ^^

Now I need to make a Judge Knight-Errant character...
TBRMInsanity
QUOTE (Neraph @ Feb 8 2010, 09:09 PM) *
Now I need to make a Judge Knight-Errant character...

That would be totally awesome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012