Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kowloon Massacre Awesomeness!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
brennanhawkwood
QUOTE (Krrayn @ Jun 4 2010, 07:06 AM) *
Got a book/page reference?

I can't double check it since I don't hav ethe book with me, bur the SR4A Master Index indicates that 'Attack, of Will' is located on pg. 94 of Street Magic.
LurkerOutThere
Last:

I'm glad you managed to turn some overwhelming difficulty into something positive I sitll think your GM has drank a bit of the haterade as they seem very resistant to give you and the others cool toys for cool deeds, but that could be a personal taste thing.

Krrayn
QUOTE (brennanhawkwood @ Jun 4 2010, 01:16 PM) *
I can't double check it since I don't hav ethe book with me, bur the SR4A Master Index indicates that 'Attack, of Will' is located on pg. 94 of Street Magic.

No wonder I couldn't find it! I have yet to delve into the magic rules, but this seems like something it would be useful for a Mundane to know about, especially someone high in Will and Charisma.

Street Magic, p.94
Only the truly courageous, driven, or mad have enough force of personality to affect a spirit.

Sounds exactly like what this guy did and was! (thoughts of a face type with delusions of grandeur now churning in my head)...
Warlordtheft
In the group I run, one of the players lit up the Yama king. Once the Yama King saw the mage, it headed straight for the group. On player got lucky, by 1 damage point, on a long burst and had enough hits to bypass the weapon immunity (the APDS ammo from an assault rifle "aquired" in Calcutta helped). The fact that his was on a rooftop, in a sea of combatants (mostly hand to hand) made it very dramatic. They got away by copter rescue.

BTW-the group used suppressing fire quite extensively during the gig. Who knew 100 rd drums of ammo would come in handy?
last_of_the_great_mikeys
QUOTE (LurkerOutThere @ Jun 4 2010, 06:17 AM) *
Last:

I'm glad you managed to turn some overwhelming difficulty into something positive I sitll think your GM has drank a bit of the haterade as they seem very resistant to give you and the others cool toys for cool deeds, but that could be a personal taste thing.

Heh! He's been burned by "cool toys" in the past and is wary of them. That said I am not complaining about my new 'ware in the slightest. I can always buy skillwires if I really want 'em.

Oh yeah: I boosted my character's reaction score with the karma before I had the Synaptic Booster installed. It seemed wise. It is now 5 ( 8 ). I'm thinking of specializing my Pilot Wheeled Vehicles skill on motorcycles and going up to 12 dice to ride one, just for fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012