Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post or Die!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Dumori
I she this a Fallout 1/2 meets SR. Serious but with humour(mostly dark) and such.

I might try and get spider stated for 400 BP. If possible he was made with karma gen. That or maybe a free sprit.
Ellipsis
just heard about Mel Gibson's yelling at his gf and saying, well, some things that really well... we're gonna have to shoot that robot if it comes into play. Totally forgot that today was the fourth got nothing done but I've got tomorrow off to do a final once over and tidy up bg, enemy and all that.

And I'm really down for this to be a real SR campaign all jokes aside this is pretty much the only place I get to roll out my shadow love too, and the last time I tried to get into a game it fell apart about a week or two in before the first meet with other characters got through with. All my locals are/were in the CPunk arena so I've got a sporadic game of that, but I'd love for this to hold out longer than just a few gags and gunshots. . .

So, are we all going to go into this as hired guns, a team that's worked together before, should any of our characters know each other at all?
Red-ROM
ok, Im getting ready to go on this game, Recruitment is always open, but I've started an OOC thread here. I figure I've got 6 players that are pretty much good to go. I'll start the IC thread sometime this week and get the death clock rolling. even if someone dies, we can run with 4 or 5 people for a while, until we fill the open slot. If your still interested, post your stuff to the new thread.

edit: I think we'll go as hired guns and do the meet and greet. Because theres a good chance that the turnover could be high
Saint Sithney
In all seriousness, I built Oswald around the idea of long-term improvement, not dicking around. He's a support-role character who can build gear and code like a motherfucker, so I'm hoping to be able to write new programs and upgrade everything and everyone in sight. Might even save up the karma and creds to buy off the dementia via age-rejuvenation gene treatments or some-such. Until then, he's just going to have a very peculiar internal monologue...
Red-ROM
QUOTE (Saint Sithney @ Jul 5 2010, 06:04 AM) *
In all seriousness, I built Oswald around the idea of long-term improvement, not dicking around. He's a support-role character who can build gear and code like a motherfucker, so I'm hoping to be able to write new programs and upgrade everything and everyone in sight. Might even save up the karma and creds to buy off the dementia via age-rejuvenation gene treatments or some-such. Until then, he's just going to have a very peculiar internal monologue...

I like your character. It's kewl, I just wanted to throw out a disclaimer while we were BS'ing about Mel gibson robots

edit: also lets move this to the new OOC thread
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012