Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Draco18s
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 12 2010, 12:05 PM) *
Dunkie for President!

See avatar.
The Jopp
QUOTE (Jaid @ Aug 12 2010, 05:04 PM) *
(sorry, i couldn't resist... i believe the word you're looking for is emaciated.)

Eer...yes. grinbig.gif
TBRMInsanity
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 12 2010, 09:51 AM) *
I think we have those in Winnipeg. I slapped one when she tried to draw my blood, and she threw me into the middle of the street, and started to curb stomp me.

I doubt the Winnipeg Harry Mosquito has anything on the Northern Ontario Black "Plague" Fly. I only make the mistake once of not wearing 99% deet outside. Only once... I still have the scars on my legs.
CanRay
QUOTE (TBRMInsanity @ Aug 12 2010, 02:11 PM) *
I doubt the Winnipeg Harry Mosquito has anything on the Northern Ontario Black "Plague" Fly. I only make the mistake once of not wearing 99% deet outside. Only once... I still have the scars on my legs.

I'm from Northern Ontario. *Curls up in the corner and rocks back and forth with the memories*
Stahlseele
Well no, the furry mosquity would be an infected pixie who also surged to get fur O.o
coincidentaly: does the tooth fairy/hmhvv pixie swarm in the other thread remind anyone of the blood sucking insects from the refridgerator from steven kings IT?
Draco18s
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Aug 12 2010, 04:58 PM) *
Well no, the furry mosquity would be an infected pixie who also surged to get fur O.o
coincidentaly: does the tooth fairy/hmhvv pixie swarm in the other thread remind anyone of the blood sucking insects from the refridgerator from steven kings IT?

Actually they reminded me of the things from Hellboy (oh wait, I think they ARE the things from Hellboy).
Stahlseele
I never watched Hellboy 2 for some reason, i don't know what you're talking about really . .
CanRay
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Aug 12 2010, 05:27 PM) *
I never watched Hellboy 2 for some reason, i don't know what you're talking about really...

The nastiest fable-based monsters I have ever seen.

The Tooth Faeries.
Stahlseele
*shrugs* as i said, never watched the movie, so i don't know how they were in there . .
Ever read some of the original versions of the grim tales? There's some nice scary fables ^^
CanRay
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Aug 12 2010, 05:55 PM) *
*shrugs* as i said, never watched the movie, so i don't know how they were in there . .
Ever read some of the original versions of the grim tales? There's some nice scary fables ^^

Even taking those into consideration.

Hellboy 2 was disappointing in a variety of ways, but the Tooth Faeries are a damn good part of it!
Saint Sithney
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Aug 12 2010, 04:01 AM) *
An infected drake . . *shudders*

Beware Dumpshockers! The Drakeula can only sustain itself upon the blood of overly-self-satisfied metagamers! eek.gif
Nifft
QUOTE (Saint Sithney @ Aug 12 2010, 07:12 PM) *
Drakeula

Even as I laugh, this hurt me deep inside.
Draco18s
QUOTE (Nifft @ Aug 12 2010, 08:19 PM) *
Even as I laugh, this hurt me deep inside.

How about David Edlestien going on a 20 day fast and Ira Glass calling it "Life in the Fast Lane"?
Neraph
QUOTE (Draco18s @ Aug 12 2010, 10:22 PM) *
How about David Edlestien going on a 20 day fast and Ira Glass calling it "Life in the Fast Lane"?

hehehehehe
Draco18s
QUOTE (Neraph @ Aug 13 2010, 12:25 AM) *
hehehehehe

The show:
http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-arch...9/Promised-Land

("Act 2: Life in the Fast Lane")
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012