Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ghouls noming my PCs!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Tyro
QUOTE (Patrick Goodman @ Mar 29 2011, 01:28 PM) *
It's wine. I never drink wine.

You forgot the ellipsis. One should never say "I never drink wine" without the pause; it ruins the reference! nyahnyah.gif
CanRay
QUOTE (Tyro @ Mar 29 2011, 04:31 PM) *
You forgot the ellipsis. One should never say "I never drink wine" without the pause; it ruins the reference! nyahnyah.gif

I'm surprised I have been... Arrested for abuse of the common ellipsis. nyahnyah.gif
Patrick Goodman
QUOTE (Tyro @ Mar 29 2011, 03:31 PM) *

Yeah, I guess I can see that. I was just stating a fact; the (actually relevent) reference hadn't even occurred to me when I typed that, I'm afraid.
Faraday
To serve and correct.
CanRay
QUOTE (Faraday @ Mar 29 2011, 06:50 PM) *

I both love and hate these people.
Faraday
QUOTE (CanRay @ Mar 29 2011, 03:53 PM) *
I both love and hate these people.

I might add that abuse of the caps lock key is a capital offense.
Tyro
QUOTE (CanRay @ Mar 29 2011, 02:52 PM) *
I'm surprised I have been... Arrested for abuse of the common ellipsis. nyahnyah.gif

Periods are not pack animals nyahnyah.gif
Faraday
Ok, last post before I stop derailing the thread. Enjoy the next sentence. It's grammatically correct.

James, while John had had "had", had had "had had"; "had had" had had a better effect on the teacher.

Ghouls: The infection should be blood borne, making it injection vector. Possibly ingestion vector. (Who the hell drinks ghoul blood willingly?)
Wounded Ronin
To test for bloodborne transmission from minor injuries you need to break out some dice that let you roll thousandths. Your transmission probabilities would be stuff like 1 in 300, 1 in 1000, etc. Look at OSHA stats for HIV and hepatitis transmission from accidental exposure to blood or needle stick injuries.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012