Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Injection as a weapon
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
crash2029
My assassin build that I made some time ago uses hypodermics loaded with narcojet or something similar once they have subdued the target as a means of non-lethally taking out guards.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Yerameyahu @ Jun 12 2011, 10:39 AM) *
Stupid German versions of books, messing things up. smile.gif You can see how that only opens the slippery slope, though.

At least for Capsule Rounds, we always ran it that way. The capsule has to actually deliver the toxin after all... No damage, no Toxin... smile.gif
Yerameyahu
That makes sense for injections, not capsules. They just have to hit.

I'm not saying it's not logical. I'm just saying that stacking will destroy the universe, and can't be allowed even a little bit. No matter how much it's intended or makes sense. smile.gif
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Yerameyahu @ Jun 12 2011, 07:54 PM) *
That makes sense for injections, not capsules. They just have to hit.

I'm not saying it's not logical. I'm just saying that stacking will destroy the universe, and can't be allowed even a little bit. No matter how much it's intended or makes sense. smile.gif

*Shrug* Perhaps... But is has not destroyed our game yet. In fact, because I have accidentally killed someone with a Capsule Round loaded with Narcojet (not once or twice, but several times) due to Double Dippiong, due to stupid luck, the others tend to refuse to use such tactics, because they see it as counterproductive to kill someone that they were intending to capture or incapacitate. Of course, if you are using Seven Seven, or Ringu, in the Capsule Round, well, does it really Matter?

Anyways... I do understand your Point there Yerameyahu... smile.gif
suoq
QUOTE (Yerameyahu @ Jun 12 2011, 08:54 PM) *
I'm just saying that stacking will destroy the universe, and can't be allowed even a little bit.
At this point the only thing keeping the universe together is player self-restraint and house rules.
Rubic
QUOTE (suoq @ Jun 13 2011, 12:25 AM) *
At this point the only thing keeping the universe together is player self-restraint and house rules.

The character this weapon was intended for is actually a Face, with a hint of bio-chemist. Suffice it to say, I find employing ADHD to be comparable at times to active self restraint.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012