Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1+ year after the Catapocalypse
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Stahlseele
Remember that there's a DIFFERENCE between RIGGER3 and RIGGER3 - REVISED!
bibliophile20
Actually didn't know that, so thanks for the info. (Only got introduced to SR with 4th Ed, afterall).
Stahlseele
QUOTE (bibliophile20 @ Feb 22 2012, 12:45 AM) *
Actually didn't know that, so thanks for the info. (Only got introduced to SR with 4th Ed, afterall).

http://www.ralparthaeurope.co.uk/10662-rig...sed-p-1681.html
snowRaven
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Feb 22 2012, 12:47 AM) *

Ohh, neat!

Hey Bull, if you want I'd be happy to buy that one and have it shipped to whereever it needs to go for 'destruction' - in exchange for a free copy of the final pdf =)
Wakshaani
I have spares of a couple, Bull, as well as a friend who strips all of his books himself and puts them in binders (No, I don't know why) ... shoot me a list of what we're missing and I'll see what I can do.
Method
QUOTE (bibliophile20 @ Feb 21 2012, 05:39 PM) *
Hmm... I have a friend down in Georgia who tries to buy two copies of all of his gaming books. I'll have to ping him and find out if he has a spare Rigger 3.

I seem to think I might have an extra copy of R3R. I'll have to look and see...

EDIT: confirmed. For some reason I have 2 x R3R. Both in mint condition (purchased and shelved during a dark time when I wasn't actively playing SR).

Bull: if you all ever get around to digitizing that one and you need a copy to cannibalize I might be willing to part with one.
Stahlseele
Dude o.o

R3R is worth it's weight in paper money!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012