Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Physical Manifestation
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Yerameyahu @ Jan 20 2012, 12:14 PM) *
No, an astral form can't pass through an astral form. That's the whole point, or biofiber (and barriers, and wards) would do nothing. Dual-Natured entities *do* have an astral form, it's simply congruent with their physical form.

Gotcha... I see what I did. Thanks Yerameyahu, that makes sense.
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Jan 20 2012, 04:38 PM) *
I Think that Yerameyahu covered it, but simply, a Spirit can phase through an Astral Form (but not a Dual Natured form) on the Astral, but CANNOT phase through a Living Form/Physical Form in the Physical Realm (any more than a person can do so).

Sure. smile.gif I guess what I'm asking is, why do you bring it up? I don't think anyone was talking about Materialized spirits moving through people on the physical plane, only on the astral plane. [snowRaven said, "...since [people] are living, spirits won't be able to possess the same space in the astral," to which I said, "Depends on the edition, apparently. SR4 appears to allow this, actually," because SR didn't used to allow this. That's when you came in and said, "Astral Forms are not the same as Physical Forms," and I'm still confused as to why. smile.gif ]
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (3278 @ Jan 20 2012, 06:23 PM) *
Sure. smile.gif I guess what I'm asking is, why do you bring it up? I don't think anyone was talking about Materialized spirits moving through people on the physical plane, only on the astral plane. [snowRaven said, "...since [people] are living, spirits won't be able to possess the same space in the astral," to which I said, "Depends on the edition, apparently. SR4 appears to allow this, actually," because SR didn't used to allow this. That's when you came in and said, "Astral Forms are not the same as Physical Forms," and I'm still confused as to why. smile.gif ]

Because they are not the same? smile.gif
Absolutely. The question is, since no one had brought it up, why did you mention it? Presumably you had a point: that's what I've been trying to beat out of you ever since then, to no avail. smile.gif

And as long as I've got your attention, do you mean Colorao? If you do, that's fine, but if you don't, it's driving me crazy[er]. biggrin.gif
Yerameyahu
Many (MANY) small things about TJ will drive you crazy. It's best to ignore them all. smile.gif
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (3278 @ Jan 24 2012, 08:49 AM) *
Absolutely. The question is, since no one had brought it up, why did you mention it? Presumably you had a point: that's what I've been trying to beat out of you ever since then, to no avail. smile.gif

And as long as I've got your attention, do you mean Colorao? If you do, that's fine, but if you don't, it's driving me crazy[er]. biggrin.gif

I don't hoinestly remember my point. I had one, but it is lost in the fog of memory.

What about Colorado? I am confused.
EDIT: Ahhh... Now I see it. Thanks. Corrected.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Yerameyahu @ Jan 24 2012, 09:09 AM) *
Many (MANY) small things about TJ will drive you crazy. It's best to ignore them all. smile.gif

Thanks Yerameyahu, I thought that I was the only one driven crazy by my many (MANY) foibles. smile.gif
I try to resist them, but often fail. smile.gif
Yerameyahu
I'm here to help. wink.gif It is kinda fun to see you do your thing on *other* people, though.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Yerameyahu @ Jan 24 2012, 09:46 AM) *
I'm here to help. wink.gif It is kinda fun to see you do your thing on *other* people, though.

Well, thank you, I think... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012