Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gear of the Tir Na Nog military
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Yerameyahu
As long as the Similar Models for guns don't have rules like the vehicle ones. I can't think of any numerical variation that would be okay, except magazine size +/- 1 or 2. smile.gif
CanRay
QUOTE (snowRaven @ Mar 5 2012, 04:09 PM) *
Now that you are writing for SR, why not convince them to add a 'smiliar models' list for existing firearms? I'm sure you could come up with a few...
*Cough* Only a few?

I don't think I'll do that if I keep getting insulted. nyahnyah.gif
snowRaven
QUOTE (CanRay @ Mar 5 2012, 10:43 PM) *
*Cough* Only a few?

I don't think I'll do that if I keep getting insulted. nyahnyah.gif

To clarify: a few lists

For each gun. wink.gif
CanRay
QUOTE (snowRaven @ Mar 5 2012, 05:59 PM) *
To clarify: a few lists

For each gun. wink.gif
That's better. But I think they're scared to let me at the firearms books
snowRaven
QUOTE (CanRay @ Mar 5 2012, 11:10 PM) *
That's better. But I think they're scared to let me at the firearms books

Heh - probably with good reason grinbig.gif (People always fear what they don't understand...)
CanRay
QUOTE (snowRaven @ Mar 5 2012, 06:13 PM) *
Heh - probably with good reason grinbig.gif (People always fear what they don't understand...)
Personally, I think people that have actual training and experience with firearms should write those books. I have a lot less experience than most Northern Ontarians despite being a gun nut.

Always knew I should have joined the local Militia. (For you folks in the US, that's the old meaning of Militia, not a bunch of yahoo-nutbars in the woods with firearms. We call those folks Albertans. nyahnyah.gif ).
Yerameyahu
Hey hey! Those are nutbar-yahoos, thankyouverymuch. biggrin.gif
snowRaven
QUOTE (CanRay @ Mar 6 2012, 01:49 AM) *
Personally, I think people that have actual training and experience with firearms should write those books. I have a lot less experience than most Northern Ontarians despite being a gun nut.

Always knew I should have joined the local Militia. (For you folks in the US, that's the old meaning of Militia, not a bunch of yahoo-nutbars in the woods with firearms. We call those folks Albertans. nyahnyah.gif ).

Heh. I got most of my firearms-experience in Alberta, actually...

Alberta, and Texas grinbig.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012