Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is the GMC bulldog really this crap?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
CanRay
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Mar 8 2012, 04:48 PM) *
well, bull ain't known for his pity . . better get on his good side fast (better start walking now nyahnyah.gif)
*runs for his life* ^^
Too late, he already wants to beat me with my own cane. nyahnyah.gif
Stahlseele
QUOTE (CanRay @ Mar 8 2012, 09:49 PM) *
Too late, he already wants to beat me with my own cane. nyahnyah.gif

how'd you do that? O.o
he's usually slow to anger. and to move, luckily, so one can probably still get away even if one manages to actually make him angry . .

also: you think canadian and american border controls are going to let you carry that stick with you? o.O
CanRay
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Mar 8 2012, 04:59 PM) *
how'd you do that? O.o
he's usually slow to anger. and to move, luckily, so one can probably still get away even if one manages to actually make him angry . .

also: you think canadian and american border controls are going to let you carry that stick with you? o.O
Well, how I angered him involves a hard-to-figure out joke I put into Burn.

And I'm driving across the border, then taking the train to Indy, so I shouldn't have any issues with the cane. If I was flying, it'd be a different question with a "Weapon" like it.
Saint Sithney
I think the Bulldog's Accl stats are gimped to screw up ramming.

If you could get it up to 21m/ct you could do as much damage as a shell from a main gun to anyone/thing you hit.
This became less of a concern with Arsenal as you could actually buy a main gun and mount it on a bulldog..
Yerameyahu
Stupid Ramming. frown.gif
snowRaven
QUOTE (Saint Sithney @ Mar 8 2012, 10:50 PM) *
I think the Bulldog's Accl stats are gimped to screw up ramming.

If you could get it up to 21m/ct you could do as much damage as a shell from a main gun to anyone/thing you hit.
This became less of a concern with Arsenal as you could actually buy a main gun and mount it on a bulldog..

That way you can shoot him, then ram him, and then shoot him again! grinbig.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012