Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hold out pistols, is there a point?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Smiley
QUOTE (blakkie)
Couldn't i just pass on the whole thing? wink.gif

P.S. Sorry, just couldn't pass when you lobbed up that softball pitch. smile.gif

By all means, pass on the whole thing. We'll just HAVE to make do without you. I wonder how we'll get by... sarcastic.gif
Arethusa
QUOTE (blakkie)
QUOTE (Capt. Dave @ Apr 17 2004, 04:28 PM)
QUOTE (Austere Emancipator @ Apr 17 2004, 10:45 AM)

In most civilized countries, you need a specific permit for every gun you own.

I live in GA, and we don't need a permit at all unless you want to carry a concealed handgun. You just have to be 18 to purchase a rifle, and 21 to purchase a pistol. I have a concealed carry permit, and that applies to any handgun I own.

You didn't notice the word "civilized"? spin.gif

Heh, did you ever have that coming. But, in defense of our more Southern, backward compatriots, I should point out that in Connecticut, we have pretty much the same laws. You need a specific permit to own a concealed weapon and another to carry it on your person, but both are relatively easy to obtain and only require some paperwork and a background check. No real restrictions on long arms, to my knowledge.

As for SR's legality system, it is absolutely fucked up, and I wonder from what Mulvihill drew his inspiration for this rather insane piece of canon. It's not like guns were exactly on their way out in '89. Regardless, while a holdout's a bit more legal, that's not much of a benefit, given that they're the kind of thing you don't want found to begin with.

QUOTE (blakkie)
Which is where NPCs start packing Arethusa's Problem Solvers...the bigger badder ones with Ex-Ex. Even with skills 6 (assuming they aren't dealing with complete amateurs here) they'll sit up and take notice when 12 dice, including CP, from that little toy cellphone gun stages up twice to 6D. The high Bod troll/sam still might shrug it off, like they do everything short of autocannons, but at least it will get their attention.

You have no idea how happy this made me.

And, yeah, I've read Snow Crash. Just saying that it doesn't make sense to pack the least firepower possible when you could easily pack quite a bit more firepower for your suppression fire without running into any more trouble.
Austere Emancipator
QUOTE (Arethusa)
I wonder from what Mulvihill drew his inspiration for this rather insane piece of canon.

Maybe it was wishful thinking? Or maybe they thought it would make sense for guns to be more restricted in Seattle than they currently are in many states, because of several factors -- all the warfare and fear of uprising, increased criminal presence, all-metropolitan area, etc etc.

Not that it matters to me, living in a country where carrying around firearms isn't legal anyway, no matter what permits you have, unless you're hunting or a cop.
Smiley
QUOTE (Arethusa)
But, in defense of our more Southern, backward compatriots, I should point out that in Connecticut, we have pretty much the same laws.

Guess that would make Connecticut about as "backward" as the tobacky-chewing, sister-screwing, moonshine swillers everyone seems to assume this state is full of.
Fresno Bob
I personally consider every state except California to be like that.
A Clockwork Lime
Californians have no room to talk. Anyone who elects Schwarzenegger as their leader can't say anything about anyone else. Ever.
sidekick
Well, here's one reason why a hold out might be nice.

Running around with a long coat buttoned up indoors looks a bit suspiscious. Nice thing about a Hold-Out is it is small enough to toss in a pocket, or put in a glass of coffee (ala the Heist), unlike Heavy Pistols that need a holster

The main purpose of hold-outs is that you'll have them when the enemy doesn't. Therefor, you'll get to shoot up your enemy, when at best, they might have a knife. Toss in the potential of things like SM and Ex Ex Rounds, and it hold outs become a bit more acceptable>
toturi
QUOTE (sidekick)
Well, here's one reason why a hold out might be nice.

Running around with a long coat buttoned up indoors looks a bit suspiscious. Nice thing about a Hold-Out is it is small enough to toss in a pocket, or put in a glass of coffee (ala the Heist), unlike Heavy Pistols that need a holster

The main purpose of hold-outs is that you'll have them when the enemy doesn't. Therefor, you'll get to shoot up your enemy, when at best, they might have a knife. Toss in the potential of things like SM and Ex Ex Rounds, and it hold outs become a bit more acceptable>

Especially for the ladies at parties where they are expected to show off their *ahem* assets. How the hell can someone hide a Heavy Pistol under a Second Skin is beyond me.
A Clockwork Lime
We must hang around very different kinds of chicks then.
Gotti
I feel perhaps, that many people don't understand that hold-outs are not really all that common. Light pistols are fairly common, especially in the real world, because of their cheapness and the ease with which to acquire one. And that almost every criminal who uses one ends up discarding them at some point. Hold-outs are just, well, shitty.

As a runner, why carry a hold-out? There really is no point, unless you really need a wallet sized pistol. Something hyper concealable, because you are in jail, transport from said facility, on a plain, or whatever.

Hold-outs are not combat guns. This is known. Neither are light pistols. Don't expect them to be combat guns. If you take a dodge stratus to a race, expect to lose. If you carry a hold-out to a gun-fight, expect the same.

And by the way: What's up with freaks and longcoats?
CardboardArmor
Everyone wants to be Neo.
Cain
IMG, streetline specials and Walther palm pistols are the most common guns out there. Everybody and their dog has one.

Why? Because they're easily obtained and dirt cheap. With an availiability of two and a street price of 75 nuyen.gif, any street punk can get his hands on a streetline special. Only the Walther and the Streetline have availiabilites that low. At that availiability, you can also barter the price down even further, and lay your hands on a case of them for cheap.

For Shadowrunners, that makes those two hold-outs the ultimate disposeable pistol. Use it, toss it with a clean conscience; it probably cost less than the ammo. If you really want to have fun, try planting it on someone after you've used it. (I defy you to slip a Warhawk into someone's pocket without them noticing, but a palm pistol?)

Now, combine ultra-cheapness with super availiability and a super-high conceal, and you've got a decent backup piece. It's still not a good combat gun, but it'll do the trick.

As for the rest of the hold-outs, they vary in usefulness. The Tiffani series are good for pretending to be a corp worker, since they come in all the top fashion colors. A security guard is more apt to let it slide for that reason. The Raecor, IIRC, is the only off-the-rack hold-out to come with full Ceramic Components, which makes it useful in other ways. The others? That all depends on personal style, although I'm hard-pressed to find much use for some of them.
Arethusa
QUOTE (Austere Emancipator)
Maybe it was wishful thinking? Or maybe they thought it would make sense for guns to be more restricted in Seattle than they currently are in many states, because of several factors -- all the warfare and fear of uprising, increased criminal presence, all-metropolitan area, etc etc.

Possibly, except that it doesn't even make a hell of a lot of sense internal to the Shadowrun world. It doesn't follow what gun libertarians value and it doesn't follow gun control lobby policy either. It's just completely nuts.

QUOTE (Smiley)
Guess that would make Connecticut about as "backward" as the tobacky-chewing, sister-screwing, moonshine swillers everyone seems to assume this state is full of.

Oh, come on. Have a sense of humor. The hypocrisy was the joke. You backwards, tobacky chewing, sister screwing, moonshine swiller.

QUOTE (Voorhees)
I personally consider every state except California to be like that.

You best stay in the safe walls of the People's Republik of Kalifornia, then, hey? You're going to be first against the wall when the revolution comes.

Oh, hell, I'm just kidding. I love my home state, even with all the assholes and the psychotic gun control.

QUOTE (toturi)
Especially for the ladies at parties where they are expected to show off their *ahem* assets. How the hell can someone hide a Heavy Pistol under a Second Skin is beyond me.

Or even guys. We may not be wearing second skin, but fitted shirts and tighe jeans or khakis do not make hiding guns easy. Of course, Shadowrun needs rules to give penalties for hiding things when wearing less, but it doesn't.

Of course, as Lime pointed out, depends on the kind of people you hang with and where. Smuggling a gun into a club is going to be hell. Smuggling one into a goth convention? That's easier than easy.

QUOTE (Cain)
IMG, streetline specials and Walther palm pistols are the most common guns out there. Everybody and their dog has one.

Why? Because they're easily obtained and dirt cheap. With an availiability of two and a street price of 75 , any street punk can get his hands on a streetline special. Only the Walther and the Streetline have availiabilites that low. At that availiability, you can also barter the price down even further, and lay your hands on a case of them for cheap.

For Shadowrunners, that makes those two hold-outs the ultimate disposeable pistol. Use it, toss it with a clean conscience; it probably cost less than the ammo. If you really want to have fun, try planting it on someone after you've used it. (I defy you to slip a Warhawk into someone's pocket without them noticing, but a palm pistol?)

Now, combine ultra-cheapness with super availiability and a super-high conceal, and you've got a decent backup piece. It's still not a good combat gun, but it'll do the trick.

As for the rest of the hold-outs, they vary in usefulness. The Tiffani series are good for pretending to be a corp worker, since they come in all the top fashion colors. A security guard is more apt to let it slide for that reason. The Raecor, IIRC, is the only off-the-rack hold-out to come with full Ceramic Components, which makes it useful in other ways. The others? That all depends on personal style, although I'm hard-pressed to find much use for some of them.

The Cavalier Scout has an availability of 10/72 hours, a cost of 600¥, and a street index of 2.
The Morrissey Élan has an availability of 8/7 days, a cost of 500¥, and a street index of 2.
The Raecor Sting has an availability of 10/7 days, a cost of 357¥, and a street index of 2.
The Tiffani Needler has an availability of 7/48 hours, a cost of 650¥, and a street index of 2.
The Tiffani Self-Defender has an availability of 2/12 hours, a cost of 450¥, and a street index of .75.

The Walther PB-120, a light pistol, has a concealability of 8, an availability of 6/36 hours, a cost of 700¥, and a street index of 2.

The Morrissey Elite, a heavy pistol, has a concealability of 7, an availability of 6/48 hours, a cost of 550¥, and a street index .5.

The Beretta 101T has a concealability of 5, an availability of 3/12 hours, a cost of 350¥, and a street index .8.

The Ares Predator has a concealability of 4, an availability of 3/48 hours, a cost of 450¥, and a street index .5.

So, let's get it straight: you may see a lot of Saturday Night/Streetline Specials on the streets, but when getting a dramatic increase in potency comes at only a tiny bit more, there is zero need for them. Ever notice the numbers onf the Predator and 101T? Hell, the Elite only costs an extra 50¥, if you need to be able to shove it in a jacket. Ultra cheapness and super availiability don't mean anything when there are far more powerful guns that cost almost exactly as much and are almost just as easy to get ahold of.

It's pretty clear the numbers are simply broken and were never checked for even the slightest internal consistency, assuming the person or people writing them ever could grasp such a concept.
CountZero
QUOTE (CardboardArmor)
Everyone wants to be Neo.

The Long-coat thing with characters and their guns was going on before The Matrix (try "A Better Tommorow"). As it is, you can carry (in game terms) shotguns and other longer weapons under the coat and avoid some casual scrutiny. Pistols in shoulder or rear-back holsters would be a little more difficult to detect. Still detectable, but not as much as in a standard jacket.
lacemaker
As someone has already indicated, I think their usefulness comes down to whether characters in game behave as though they're being shot at, or behave as if they're being shot at with something that's going to do no more than 4L damage -

IRL just having a gun, even a pissy one, radically changes a situation, and just letting loose a few rounds is going to get people out of your way unless they're wearing heavy armour.

But if NPCs and (in particular) PCs start acting as though they know that shots are going to bounce off them or, at worst give them a flesh wound, the whole "duck, he's got a gun!" and "don't move I've got a gun" thing goes straight out the window- and I think that's a real shame. But by the same token it's odd if you've got NPCs acting as though holdouts are potentially deadly, and then having PCs ignore the fact, or having them actually pull the trigger on their "intimidating" piece of hardware and leaving their victim with a light wound...
Cain
The Walther PB-120, a light pistol, has a concealability of 8, an availability of 6/36 hours, a cost of 700¥, and a street index of 2.

The Morrissey Elite, a heavy pistol, has a concealability of 7, an availability of 6/48 hours, a cost of 550¥, and a street index .5.

The Beretta 101T has a concealability of 5, an availability of 3/12 hours, a cost of 350¥, and a street index .8.

The Ares Predator has a concealability of 4, an availability of 3/48 hours, a cost of 450¥, and a street index .5.

So, let's get it straight: you may see a lot of Saturday Night/Streetline Specials on the streets, but when getting a dramatic increase in potency comes at only a tiny bit more, there is zero need for them.

"Tiny bit more"?

The Walther has an avail of 6. Which means, it's not that easy to get a hold of. If you have an ettiquette of 3, you're only going to find one, on average, every other time you look. And if you don't have ettiquette-- if you're defaulting to charisma-- you're not going to be able to find one at all. Even if you do find one, you need to wait a day and a half, and pay 1400; versus waiting to the end of the day and paying 75. I wouldn't call a twentyfold increase in price "a tiny bit".

The Elite is cheaper (street price 250), but it's still tricky to get a hold of (avail 6) and has a wait period of two days. You'll pay three times as much and wait four times as long. And you still can't find it if you're defaulting.

The 101T costs about four times as much, and isn't nearly as concealable-- the streetline is 175% more concealable.

The Predator costs three times as much, is about half as concealable, and has four times the wait.

It's pretty clear that if you need to arm people in a hurry, the Streetline Special is the way to go. There's plenty of need for 'em, especially for the low-end gangers who have more people than guns.

Granted, I can't see much use for the Scout; but the Sting and the Elan are the cheapest guns with Ceramic Components 3 in the books. The Tiffani series are only useful as accessories-- if you need a gun to match a dress, for example. But the difference isn't "a tiny bit more", especially when you consider it from the street perspective. When you consider that most gangers are squatters, 100 nuyen.gif is a month's worth of food and lodging. Think of it that way-- they can buy a Walther; or they can buy a streetline, live for a year, and still afford ammo.
Arethusa
Yes, tiny bit more. I included the Walther mainly in comparison to the holdouts I mentioned. When you need concealability, the Walther is far better, and you're already dealing with about the same price range and generally worse availability.

The Elite was really mentioned more as something a ganger would get if he got lucky with connections, as they are cheap and quite potent; for criminals higher up on the food chain, they don't have to worry about getting ahold of them, and the price and concealability make it no contest.

101T was included because it's availability and price are similar and potency is far greater.

This is even more true of the Predator, which is the premiere pistol for the down and out. 250¥, easy to get ahold of, and will put down anything you point it at. That is the dramatic increase in potency that doesn't cost much more. Is there a place for Streetline Specials? Sure. There's a place for Saturday Night Specials that let you kill someone for $25 in real life, too, though they should include rules that let them blow up in your hand half the time. But is there much use? No. I'd much more expect a real thug to pack something that's not a complete joke, and it's not like the Predator costs a whole lot more.
Cain
Yes, tiny bit more. I included the Walther mainly in comparison to the holdouts I mentioned. When you need concealability, the Walther is far better, and you're already dealing with about the same price range and generally worse availability.

You're talking 1400 nuyen.gif versus 75. That's about twenty times more expensive. That's not even close to the same price range, especially when you consider it in terms of how long a squatter could live off the cost. A squatter could live for a year, and still buy a streetline and ammo, for the cost of one Walther.
This is even more true of the Predator, which is the premiere pistol for the down and out. 250¥, easy to get ahold of, and will put down anything you point it at. That is the dramatic increase in potency that doesn't cost much more.

If you don't mind having such an obvious gun. It also costs three times as much.

When you're talking about a gang, with limited cash, they can either afford to equip one of them with a big honking pistol and give the rest sticks; or they can buy a hold-out for three of them. IMG, they're going to try and go for a gun apiece. "Serious opposition" will, of course, pack something heavier; but Joe Ganger and Ma and Pa Kettle will be packing hold outs, as well as Steve and Sally Suit.
imperialus
my old char was a street sam who specialized in pistols

He typically carried a pair of insanely customized browning ultra powers for an actual run, a Walther as a backup in an ankle holster and a Tifanni Needler as a "oh shit" weapon. He kept the holdout in a compartment in his cyberarm where it saved his life after being captured by a group of not so friendly Triads. He was left alone waiting for some guy to come in and put a round or two into his skull but managed to break the rope he was tied up with. He then popped open the compartment and gave his executioner a rather unpleasent suprise. He then picked up the preadator off the corpse and made his escape with that. Since then I've never been without one.
Arethusa
QUOTE (Cain)
You're talking 1400  versus 75. That's about twenty times more expensive. That's not even close to the same price range, especially when you consider it in terms of how long a squatter could live off the cost. A squatter could live for a year, and still buy a streetline and ammo, for the cost of one Walther.

Uh, I specified the holdouts I mentioned, as price isn't the only concern here. Almost all of the holdouts from the CC cost just as much, if not more.

QUOTE (Cain)
If you don't mind having such an obvious gun. It also costs three times as much.

When you're talking about a gang, with limited cash, they can either afford to equip one of them with a big honking pistol and give the rest sticks; or they can buy a hold-out for three of them. IMG, they're going to try and go for a gun apiece. "Serious opposition" will, of course, pack something heavier; but Joe Ganger and Ma and Pa Kettle will be packing hold outs, as well as Steve and Sally Suit.

Of course you're free to do this, but I'd like to point out how ubiquitous guns are for even the lowest of the low criminals in real life. Gangs tend to be better connected in terms of getting guns, even if those guns are previous murder weapons and fairly beaten up. Realistically, they wouldn't be in a position to be armed with a Predator and sticks or three holdouts and bigger sticks. Even in the poorest slums in the City of God outside of Rio, they did better than that.

In case you never noticed, it's not the gangers that are poor. It's the people they're beating up and selling drugs to.
Firewall
QUOTE (lacemaker)
As someone has already indicated, I think their usefulness comes down to whether characters in game behave as though they're being shot at, or behave as if they're being shot at with something that's going to do no more than 4L damage

Tell that to a mage. One light wound and he finds it harder to shoot, harder to soak, harder to cast, harder to resist drain. Some sams might have pain editors or similar but mere mortals have to deal with the TN modifiers until we get healed. And riggers/deckers with 0.5 essence soon learn how hard it is for the mage to roll 11 (TN: 10 -essence but with a TN modifier for their own light wound) - even with a magic rating of 6 and 12 magic pool, one wound per try (the odds are 1/18!) on average and then drain...
Crusher Bob
Wound TNs do not effect resisting damage or drain...
Firewall
I see... They are probably just my group's house rules, since I learned from playing rather than reading the whole book. I like the idea of drain tests modified by wounds though, gives mages an incentive not to get shot...
noname_hero
Given the lower Body most mages have, their (on average) lower armor ratings, the fact that TN penalties apply to all other magical rolls, and the +2 to most medical TNs when dealing with the awakened I think mages already have plenty incentives to not get shot at.

I've played with both systems, drain unaffected/affected by wounds, and in my experience the later system can do little to encourage mages to better avoid damage - they're already doing that about as good as they can. We use it, because it seems more "realistic" that a bullet in one's stomach makes concentrating on correctly channeling mana more difficult, but I don't think it increases the mages players' effort to not get shot at.
Lilt
Is there a point to hold-out pistols?
Yes.

Is there a point in a runner using one?
No, not unless you have a use for it.

Hold-outs are not really a runner's weapon. That does not make them pointless, however. Saying that they are pointless would be a bit like saying BTLs are pointless as no professional runner would use them. On the streets: hold-outs are still probably going to wound an unaware street-level target (body 3 ganger), making them useful for drive-bys and such. The Tiffani guns are fashionable, and still capible of wounding unarmored targets, thus useful. The Elan could be a runner's weapon, its high concealability and undetectability by MAD scanners make it a good way to smuggle a weapon past security.

Hold-outs can also become much more powerful in the hands of a skilled character (runner). Runners could use smartlink-2s and called shots to avoid armor, step 1 on keeping the power at a reasonable level, plus many runners will be able to afford a choice of several ammunition types (Hollow Point, Glaser, ETC). The walther is nice, but it

As for re-making the Walther in ceramics/resin/whatever: Could it really be a 1-1 swap? I wouldn't be surprised if whatever the metal was replaced with had different properties from the normal metallic components, thus a direct swap (maintaining the weapon's attributes) might not be possible.

I do agree, however, that the Walther, or a custom full-ceramic light pistol with concealability 8, is probably a better choice of weapon if you can afford it.

I also agree that the numbers are somewhat off. IMHO, Normal people (body 3) should have very little chance of staging damage from a pistol wound to nothing. I think that in my next game I'll try making light, hold-out, and machine pistols do +1 damage level (M rather than L) or maybe add a bit of power.
A Clockwork Lime
I just think it's sad that a hold-out pistol can be more effective as a bludgeoning tool than a firearm.
Firewall
I suppose in the end, hold-outs are like long-coats; they entirely depend on the style of the players and GM. In some tres chic, Mortimer greatcoat and a hold-out will get you into a club or bar armed and unchecked. In other games, all pistols are pretty much equal so you may as well trade in the Saturday Night Special for an Ares Pred...
Neon Tiger
QUOTE (A Clockwork Lime)
I just think it's sad that a hold-out pistol can be more effective as a bludgeoning tool than a firearm.

Our group always jokes about how throwing a hold-out pistol at someone is more effective than actually firing one at someone. biggrin.gif

Well, but as others have said, load up a Walther Palm Pistol with glazer ammo, get a SM-2 and do a headshot with the short burst. That's 8S damage for the poor vict... targ... eh, assailant. biggrin.gif With some successes, that's more than enough to kill even a troll. And your weapons concealability is around 16 if you use Concealed holster and a long coat.

But I'd rather go with WW Infiltrator. With Con. Holster and long coat that's a 10 and it's not detectable with MAD scanners. And its a heavy pistol to boot.
Lilt
Well: By canon you don't get to stage damage level if you are calling the shot to avoid armor so that's only 8M damage.

IIRC the Dermal Armor of trolls counts as armor which I'm not sure if it should be possible to bypass. Thus there would be no +1 damage level against them, taking the damage code back down to 8L.
Kagetenshi
No, it counts as an extra point of Body for damage resistance only.

~J
Lilt
Isn't the dermal armor still a variety of armor, however? I know it dosen't reduce the power of the attack but isn't it still a protective measure, labeled armor no-less, which stops them from being technically unarmored.
Aesir
I didn´t read all it says in this thread so it may have been pointed out earlier, but: Isn´t it ok for hold-outs to be worthless? People who plan on killing someone don´t buy the smallest gun in the store. Hold-outs are the kind ladies have in their purse. At least that´s the way it is in the movies ohplease.gif . Maybe some american who has actually SEEN a gun can help me out.
Smiley
I always thought of the hold outs as those teeny little Derriger thingies, like Aesir. The piddling little almost-too-small-for-the-hand slingshots with delusions of grandeur.
Arethusa
Something like a Beretta Tomcat or Glock 36 holds more of a punch than a Derringer. They can kill. It is not ok that they are worthless. For god's sake, with the way it is now, they might as well be paintball guns.
Smiley
That's still being generous.
gknoy
QUOTE (Firewall)
street punks need a demonstration before they will back down from a gun but swords need no demonstration...

grinbig.gif

Yeah. Makes me loathe the tiems I haveto choose between
a) geek the mage
b) geek the guy runnign towards me screaming with a sword held high
c) geek the heavily cybered dude with the flame-spitting gas-vent-loaded AR wink.gif
Austere Emancipator
Anyone got a muzzle velocity quote on a .45ACP or .44Spl Derringer or a .357Mag Downsizer? I'm pretty sure those things are also quite capable of killing.

gknoy
QUOTE (Smiley @ Apr 19 2004, 06:12 PM)
I always thought of the hold outs as those teeny little Derriger thingies, like Aesir. The piddling little almost-too-small-for-the-hand slingshots with delusions of grandeur.

When that nice old lady [actually a disguised sammie] puts the hold-out pistol to your crotch, do you REALLY care that it's only a hold-out? I know my characters would be /very/ compliant.

I think that even a hold-out is very good for intimidation and such ... maybe not for killing, but still.
Arethusa
They certainly are. It was the .22 Derringers that gave the entire line a reputation for impotence.

[edit]

gknoy, that is exactly the order you should knock them out in.

Mage, sword, sam. Every time.
Kagetenshi
I'd say mage, sam, sword. In order of decreasing maximum range.

~J
gknoy
hehe ...

@Arethusa: Those .45 cal derringers sound pretty good. Wonder if those would be considered 'hold out' or 'light' by SR standards, tho .. probably light smile.gif
Arethusa
They'd hit a bit harder than SR light pistols, but, really, there's nowhere they fit in in canon SR. 6M, maybe? Hard to say.
Cain
I actually built similar guns, using a base Heavy Pistol frame. My goal was to recreate a four-barreled, break-action hold-out; the real ones, IIRC, are chambered for .357 magnum.
Arethusa
Yeah, probably the COP357 is what you have in mind. Seems to fit the bill, and it's not like .357 Magnum, four barreled, break action holdouts are common.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012