Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IC: Daughter of Deep Silence
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Fenris
Nodding, Fleet pulls his gaze up from the "newly minted" drone, the desire obvious on his features.

"So, just to spell things out, you want uff to retrieve three itemff from thiff group, and you don't care what shape the team iff in afterwardff. In return, you're going to uffe your magic or whatever to repair all my carff and droneff? So, you need what, a couple of weekff to get them repaired?"
Emilio
<<Team[Emilio]: Sounds like we are 'Yes'. I sure would rather have all of this gear behind us when we are dealing with everything else. I'll say yes after they answer Fleet's question.>>

Emilio follows the conversation and is looking to the twins for their reply.
BishopMcQ
<<@Team[Rikik]: With my van in the repair queue, do we have enough vehicles to move the team around? I don't know how many backups Fleet's got hidden away.>>
Fenris
<<@Team [Fleet]: I tagged three on the way uptown, and we've still got the bikes stashed. I have my bike, plus the three new vehicles, so we can move around, though it won't be in the style we're accustomed too. I don't think any of the cars are rigger adapted, so it's up to the driver or the pilot. I can upgrade the car's pilot, but that's about the best I can do on short notice.>>
BishopMcQ
<<@Fleet[Rikik]: In that case, don't let Fat Man drive.>>

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012