Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Full Auto Rules
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Halinn
QUOTE (Bushw4cker @ Jan 14 2013, 02:46 AM) *
I know it's not the better option to go full auto. It shouldn't be. It's a waste of ammo. Your also doing a lot less damage per bullet spent.

It's also less damage per bullet spent in Shadowrun. It just amounts to more damage per time spent, which seems reasonable (even if the numbers are off)
Bushw4cker
QUOTE (Halinn @ Jan 14 2013, 06:17 PM) *
It's also less damage per bullet spent in Shadowrun. It just amounts to more damage per time spent, which seems reasonable (even if the numbers are off)

Do you agree that the current rules are way overpowered drones/vehicles and very high recoil comp?
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Bushw4cker @ Jan 14 2013, 06:07 PM) *
Do you agree that the current rules are way overpowered drones/vehicles and very high recoil comp?

I don't. smile.gif
All4BigGuns
Nope. Sure don't. It takes a lot of modification and all that for personal weapons to completely negate all the recoil from full burst (most can't even reach that point at all). As to vehicles and drones, to be perfectly honest, they shouldn't have to worry about recoil as that's part of the benefit of a weapon that's vehicle mounted.
Dolanar
What you should be more upset with is that Adepts have ways to have a hugely silenced shotgun with no recoil compensation& can get it completely compensated with just a complex action, or depending on their Initiate Grade half of it with a free action.
Bushw4cker
QUOTE (Dolanar @ Jan 15 2013, 06:51 AM) *
What you should be more upset with is that Adepts have ways to have a hugely silenced shotgun with no recoil compensation& can get it completely compensated with just a complex action, or depending on their Initiate Grade half of it with a free action.

One Problem at a time..
Dolanar
I was actually joking, I have no problem with this whatsoever.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Dolanar @ Jan 15 2013, 01:46 AM) *
I was actually joking, I have no problem with this whatsoever.

Yeah, it isn't a problem. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012