Pages: 1, 2
bannockburn
Mungo, famous troll decker. 'nuff said.
ChromeZephyr
MUNGO IS L33T!!1!
CanRay
Mungo is also a Hacker, not a Decker.
Seriously Mike
My combat hacker, Seriously Mike, is an ork too. I even statted him out lately, if anyone needs it.
_Pax._
QUOTE (CanRay @ Feb 13 2013, 10:30 PM) *
Mungo is also a Hacker, not a Decker.

Mungo strikes me as the kind of hacker who'd get a Weapon Commlink mod for his combat axe - so he can have one tool, to do both kins of hacking. LOL.
crash2029
An armorer who does custom work for runners. Or a random lunatic.
Angelone
A soon to be ex UCAS soldier, getting ready to drop off the grid. Or live the rest of my life on disability it's a toss up.
Pepsi Jedi
QUOTE (Angelone @ Feb 15 2013, 08:25 PM) *
A soon to be ex UCAS soldier, getting ready to drop off the grid. Or live the rest of my life on disability it's a toss up.

Wouldn't it be cheeper for the state to get you cheep cyber than pay disability? lol
CanRay
QUOTE (Pepsi Jedi @ Feb 15 2013, 09:31 PM) *
Wouldn't it be cheeper for the state to get you cheep cyber than pay disability? lol
Depends on the disability.
Pepsi Jedi
QUOTE (CanRay @ Feb 15 2013, 08:41 PM) *
Depends on the disability.

Well in theory if you were going to "Spend the rest of your life on disability"... yeah it'd 'depend' but Cyber isn't THAT expensive in SR. Kinda why I pointed out I'd have what I'd have. All in all you can get a pretty good chunk of cyber or whatever with each tax return if you chose to.

Paying $50,000 for cyber to move someone "Off" Disability would probably be cost effective if they were gonna be "on' Disability for long. I mean think of how much Disability would pay monthly for the guy doing 'nothing'.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012