Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Street Samurai
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Umidori
It just seems highly hypocritical is all.

~Umi
Pepsi Jedi
QUOTE (tasti man LH @ Mar 11 2013, 09:29 PM) *
If you're talking about the actual actors, no. They were actually a lot older than being early 20's.

And nope, that guy was never an actual Power Ranger on the show.

(as a PR fan, I should know this.....unless if you want me to post up the cast list of every single actor/actress that played a Power Ranger rotfl.gif )

Then how come all the news stories are to the tune of 'Power ranger commits triple murder"?

And how old where they if they wern't teens or in their early 20s?
All4BigGuns
QUOTE (Pepsi Jedi @ Mar 11 2013, 08:24 PM) *
Then how come all the news stories are to the tune of 'Power ranger commits triple murder"?

I think there were a few actors from the early versions that were in their 30s when they were in the show.
Pepsi Jedi
QUOTE (Umidori @ Mar 11 2013, 10:03 PM) *
It just seems highly hypocritical is all.

~Umi

Calm down man. Noone was trying to sling insults. When people called me a Nerd (I prefer Geek) For my Star Wars stuff, I just laughed.

If you're going on about the 'True name' of the power rangers when they were brought to the US and how it makes you want to slam your head into a wall..... in a Shadowrun RPG Forum.... lol well. Come on. It's not that far a stretch there.

smile.gif

But for clarity. I was just making a joke. Not an insult. I embrace my geekyness. I fly my Geek flag high. No need to get all offended because you know so much about Power Rangers. We all have our things.
kilometer
although if you're on dumpshock and you're not a nerd, man you in the wrong hood. just saying wobble.gif
tasti man LH
QUOTE (Pepsi Jedi @ Mar 11 2013, 06:24 PM) *

QUOTE (All4BigGuns @ Mar 11 2013, 06:27 PM) *
I think there were a few actors from the early versions that were in their 30s when they were in the show.

Yup. It's kinda the in-joke among the PR fandom in how the when you get right down to it, the actors in those days really didn't look like teenagers, at all. And that it wasn't until the post-90's seasons that the actors they were hiring actually started to LOOK like teenagers (at least when the Rangers were teens that year; there's been more then enough seasons when the in-show characters that are Rangers really are 30-year old adults.)
All4BigGuns
QUOTE (tasti man LH @ Mar 11 2013, 10:04 PM) *
Yup. It's kinda the in-joke among the PR fandom in how the when you get right down to it, the actors in those days really didn't look like teenagers, at all. And that it wasn't until the post-90's seasons that the actors they were hiring actually started to LOOK like teenagers (at least when the Rangers were teens that year; there's been more then enough seasons when the in-show characters that are Rangers really are 30-year old adults.)

Don't know much about later seasons, myself. I got annoyed that it kept going after the first space one ended--it should've stopped with that one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012