Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mystic Adept, Shapeshifter 400BP
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Ryu
The following base costs 997 karma, leaving room for fleshing out:

Unnamed Hero (Fox Shapeshifter Magician)
B 4, A 5, R 5, S 4, C 5, I 5, L 4, W 5, E 4, Ess 6, M 6, Init 10, IP 1
Base 4 because it´s cheap and you won´t have augments.

Skills: Animal Handling 3, Animal Training 2, Assensing 2, Athletics Group 3, Binding 2, Influence Group 3, Outdoors Group 3, Perception 4, Sorcery Group 4, Stealth Group 4, Summoning 6, Unarmed Combat 2
Knowledge Skills: English N
Critter Powers: Allergy, Severe: Silver, Dual Natured, Enhanced Senses: Hearing, Enhanced Senses: Low-Light Vision, Enhanced Senses: Smell, Enhanced Senses: Taste, Regeneration (10dicepool), Sapience, Shift (Human), Vulnerability: Silver
Qualities: Magician, Perceptive (2), Simsense Vertigo
Spells: Detect Enemies, Heal, Levitate, Magic Fingers, Manaball, Manabolt, Mindnet, Shapechange

Summoner, Outdoors/stealth guy, spellcaster. Given that you essentially enjoy a 2500k¥ : 1 karma cash-for-karma rule, I´d not dare ask about initiation and more spells. But if you may, go for that. One setup would be eco-warrior magic group, arcana, 3+ degrees of initiation (masking, shielding, sensing).
CanRay
"The Shapechanger With No Name"?
Sinistra
They have, trust me. We have a lot of very strong people in the group. And the game has been running for a while....I am actually afraid it may ends soon but I know the GM is waiting for a certain something to come in the mail first before we start playing the next game and I have no idea how long that will take (In the range of months, since said thing does not exist yet physically)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012