Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So... Technomancers
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
SpellBinder
QUOTE (Jaid @ Jul 18 2013, 10:21 PM) *
the part where you're lying on the ground helpless to get that initiative is considered by some people to be a drawback in a firefight.

You want speed, you gotta take a risk (which seems to be a greater focus of the game with SR5). Wanna brick as many enemy guns as you can you'll want as many actions per turn as possible. nyahnyah.gif
RHat
Hm. Seems they skipped any detail on the RAS override and whether it is still there in hotsim.
Jaid
QUOTE (RHat @ Jul 19 2013, 12:26 AM) *
Hm. Seems they skipped any detail on the RAS override and whether it is still there in hotsim.

there's a statement somewhere that going VR makes you fall to the ground, and talks about it being a good idea to get someplace safe before using VR.
RHat
QUOTE (Jaid @ Jul 18 2013, 10:41 PM) *
there's a statement somewhere that going VR makes you fall to the ground, and talks about it being a good idea to get someplace safe before using VR.

Which makes me wonder why it's not still possible to disable the override...
Jaid
QUOTE (RHat @ Jul 19 2013, 12:42 AM) *
Which makes me wonder why it's not still possible to disable the override...

the core book is 500 pages and they barely even mentioned world-changing events like the VITAS plagues or the great ghost dance.

i suspect they consider disabling RAS override to be a niche situation not needing to be addressed in the core book, which is already pretty overloaded. i'm sure it's still possible, but you'll need to either use 4th edition modifiers or make up your own.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012