Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let's Play... Shadowrun Returns!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Mach_Ten
Sometimes the graphic for full auto looks like its coming from out of a wall and misses target by a mile, but so far very bug free,

So, any good community content yet?

And, as a non starting decker (bought a jack and deck later). How do i get programs from my stash? I cant make them active
quentra
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 26 2013, 12:28 PM) *
Sometimes the graphic for full auto looks like its coming from out of a wall and misses target by a mile, but so far very bug free,

So, any good community content yet?

And, as a non starting decker (bought a jack and deck later). How do i get programs from my stash? I cant make them active

It triggers when you jack in. You get a screen to choose programs from your stash.
FateBurn
>Bull
>The best Ork decker

"Bull" sure is a funny way to pronounce "Fate".
Tzeentch
So far the only bugs I've seen is moonwalking when it glitches the interaction distance and music stuttering after a few hours of play.

Oh, and the rigger bombard drone being absolutely GODAWFUL. Seriously, it has to be a bug smile.gif
DWC
Odd. Four times in a row, I've managed to break the scripting behind what I can only imagine is the dramatic climax.

Edit:
[ Spoiler ]
Bull
Part 11 of my Let's Play series is now up.

I will be pausing the rest of the series until after Gen Con.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfX3NPPaqrY...vA5EkETbjJWcHMA
Draco18s
QUOTE (Bull @ Jul 28 2013, 10:47 PM) *
Gen Con.

I totally have my name on a board game that'll be there.

I totally won't be, though.

Have fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012