Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [SR3 and +]Weapons and bullets
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Kronk2
Well there is no choice about ammo with this thing. It shreds a solid block of plastic at high velocity into the target.
bannockburn
That's the description from Neuromancer.
It doesn't say so in the description of the gun in the SR books, and in fact it uses a magazine and you need to buy your flechette ammo as normal.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (bannockburn @ Nov 26 2013, 02:20 AM) *
That's the description from Neuromancer.
It doesn't say so in the description of the gun in the SR books, and in fact it uses a magazine and you need to buy your flechette ammo as normal.

Except that the Magazine/Ammo or Ammo Block is nothing but Fluff in the end. In my Shadowrun, the Slivergun uses 30 "round" Blocks. *shrug*
As long as you follow the rules for the purchase, you can fluff it however you like.
Personal Preference, I know... smile.gif
bannockburn
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Nov 26 2013, 03:57 PM) *
Except that the Magazine/Ammo or Ammo Block is nothing but Fluff in the end. In my Shadowrun, the Slivergun uses 30 "round" Blocks. *shrug*
As long as you follow the rules for the purchase, you can fluff it however you like.
Personal Preference, I know... smile.gif

Yes, I don't object to fluff, just wanted to point out that there's no rules base for shaving blocks.
RAW, you can fill 'clips' with single flechette bullets, if you so desire, but in the end it really doesn't matter.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (bannockburn @ Nov 26 2013, 08:02 AM) *
Yes, I don't object to fluff, just wanted to point out that there's no rules base for shaving blocks.
RAW, you can fill 'clips' with single flechette bullets, if you so desire, but in the end it really doesn't matter.

Indeed, you are right... It is purely a Style thing for me. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012