Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Back into the Barrens
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Saytr
No worries boss man i ight be moving co.e end of may into an agent back down in either Texas or Massachusetts. Will keep up with posts as best I can.
Sengir
Top Shadowrun item I'd want to have in real life: Sleep Regulator wink.gif

Do I still have that recording somewhere? http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?show...t&p=1219517
Redjack
QUOTE (Sengir @ Apr 20 2015, 09:37 AM) *
Top Shadowrun item I'd want to have in real life: Sleep Regulator wink.gif
Absolutely.

QUOTE (Sengir @ Apr 20 2015, 09:37 AM) *
Do I still have that recording somewhere? http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?show...t&p=1219517
Absolutely. wink.gif
Sengir
I admit I'm somewhat confused about that cop...
Redjack
Bob's legit SIN is a former cop. His body was at the scene. I intended it to be a "fun fact", turned into a goose chase so I tried to end that. wink.gif
Saytr
Blizzard in may!!!....what the hell is going on here lol. If the sixth era really is coming wow lol
Sengir
QUOTE (Redjack @ May 7 2015, 10:05 PM) *
Bob's legit SIN is a former cop. His body was at the scene. I intended it to be a "fun fact", turned into a goose chase so I tried to end that. wink.gif

Aaah, that explains a lot.
Saytr
Val mainly wants a once over from doc pin and then move the meeting with local Ganges to a more remote location to keep clinic out of vory sights. Set up in a old building on out skirts of warlords area and work from there.
Sengir
A once-over sounds like a good idea, we might even learn a bit about what happened. And then Hardwire is looking forward to his couch wink.gif
PraetorGradivus
sorry, had a death in the family.
left last sunday and probably wont be back till monday or tuesday.
if you need my character to do something, just have him do it.
i'll pick back up when i get home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012