Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recruitment: Stormy Waters Sub-campaign
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3
adamu
@Aria - congratulations on your behind-the-GM-screen Perception test!
Vegas
Hey @JDragon! Glad to see you back and awesome that Adamu is bringing you back on board.
JDragon
@Mercy - Thank you for the quick reply and willingness to add me to your group. It was great to know with one post I had a spot in a game. I look forward to the opportunity to game with you in the future.

@Adamu - Thanks for letting me slip in to your game. The possible slower post speed and solo session to start will not be a problem for me, as its been a while since I've done any PBP and I have to get up to speed on 5th ed.

As for my character, thanks for being willing to let me bring in Rocky in. I need to look and see if I still have a copy at him and then see if I want to convert him. I also had an idea for another character I played once or twice at the table that I would like to see go through your system. I hope to have which one I'm playing figured out and maybe even started by the end of the week. I have a few RL games I'm running / playing in that need my attention.

I think the only thing I might need help with is getting my stuff up on OP when I get far enough along for that stage.

@Vegas - Thanks, great to be back. I never guessed that when I signed on last night I would be looking at working on a character to run in a game with a GM I had gamed with before and other players.

JD
Aria
QUOTE (Sonus @ Apr 10 2016, 10:33 PM) *
I know it's been a couple of weeks now, just wanted to pipe up and throw out that I'd love to join into a game when something opens up.

Totally new to PbP, only a little experience from 4th edition, none so far in 5th but I am pretty well versed in the rules... I think.

Able to fulfill any role that is needed as far as skill set for a character.

Sign up for OP and let me know your user name and I will get you invited to the campaign page!
Aria
QUOTE (adamu @ Apr 11 2016, 09:03 PM) *
@Aria - congratulations on your behind-the-GM-screen Perception test!

Phew! This is going to be hard enough without missing something dire!

Just as a point of interest, I believe background count doesn't affect instant spells (other than casting them in the first place) so it might be time to start spamming stun bolt... smile.gif
adamu
QUOTE (Aria @ Apr 12 2016, 07:27 PM) *
Phew! This is going to be hard enough without missing something dire!

Just as a point of interest, I believe background count doesn't affect instant spells (other than casting them in the first place) so it might be time to start spamming stun bolt... smile.gif

You didn't miss anything (maybe...). I was congratulating you on the test I rolled to see if you spotted the orks!

So far so good...
Kurodani
Hi! Is recruitment still open?

I'm new to play by post but would really like to try it out, seems like a lot of fun. I've been playing tabletop roleplaying games for about 20 years, but never shadowrun. I am however listening to and following a number of shadowrun podcasts and have mostly read through the 5e Core Rulebook so I am familiar with the system despite not having played it yet.

I've had a bit of a hard time to find a pbp game where I can join.
any room for me in this game?
Mercy
Hello. I actually have room for one more player. The concept of the arcing campaign is to start people off in solo adventures to allow us to develop the characters and their motives and desires. That will be followed by grouping the players into pairs for an adventure or two to make sure that everyone plays nice together, then on to small groups and finally a large group. The role playing is intense in my threads. Please look at Helens, Preston, Juniper to get an idea of my GM style. If this still interests you, please send a PM to Aria and ask to be set up on the Obsidian Portal site and put a character up.
Unlucky Badger
Hey everyone smile.gif I'd also like to join in on this whole series once some spaces open up. I'm still doing my best to read through 5e but I think I've got the hang of it. Kind of wanted to play a hacker but I take it the little disclaimer still stands. Just to be clear, you mean that I would just have to go through kind of the whole goal in one post and just make the rolls for it and then it would stop somewhere when/if one of them fails?
Mercy
Hey there. I might have room for one more player in my pile. I am not certain what you are talking about with the disclaimer. Please PM me and we can talk. I cannot access this site during the day, so you can send messages to Marisart@yahoo.com and I will get back to you.
Unlucky Badger
I realize only now that's was adamu's disclaimer and not yours, shot you an email anyway nyahnyah.gif
Renard
Welcome aboard ! ^^
Aria
Just want to say a quick welcome to all the new players here, and an especial thanks to Mercy and Adamu for taking this all on!!! Apologies if I haven't managed to link all your individual threads in the master OoC yet...I'm still catching up nyahnyah.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012