Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tangled Currents - OOC
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Imladir
It's alright, don't worry.
I won't be able to answer before late in the evening myself (my evening, so middle of the day for you, so you probably won't see a difference ^^)
Sakuro
Enjoy the rest Mercy.
Imladir
Previous update on 17/07.

Active PCs:
CODE
Johnny:    Tuesday  12/06 - 14:27 (+2h 20m)
Lizzie:    Thursday 13/06 - 10:15 (no change)
Meira:     Friday   14/06 - 20:07 (+1d 0h 50m)
Cynthia:   Saturday 15/06 - 07:00 (+1d 5h 11m)
Annex:     Sunday   16/06 - 10:35 (+1d 22h 13m)

[ Spoiler ]
Mercy
Thanks.

Down a few from the heyday. Thanks to the rest for staying on.
Bastard
Is there only one other way out of this room? Does each way out have a door?
Mercy
There is the doorway you came through and one other doorway that opens onto what seems to be another corridor.
fibericon
I think I'll throw a judge intention at this before I send my client off to get shot in the face.

Judge intention: 7d6t5 2
Mercy
@fibericon Your quick evaluation of his intentions lets you think that he is telling the truth and wants to protect his client.
Imladir
I'm starting my travel to Japan (I'm in the train for Paris just now, an I'll take the plane tomorrow) so I may not be able to answer much before Saturday.
Mercy
I am so sorry people. I really overslept today and will not be able to get my morning posts out. I will try for this evening.
Ennui
I saw Stuttr yesterday. His dad is back in the hospital. He sAys he is.sorry he left.you guys hanging but his time has been really eaten up taking.care.of.his dad. He seems to be doing okay if a bit more haggard than usual.
Jack_Spade
Well, real life comes first.
My best wishes for him and his dad
Mercy
Sorry, guys. I way overslept this morning. I will try to get posts up after work. Very sorry.
Imladir
We'll survive… Probably… Maybe…
Bastard
It doesn't change the story any, but shouldn't Johnny have a reaction shot as the guy turns/moves since he is moving slowly with his gun trained on him?
Mercy
Johnny certainly gets the shot.
Mercy
I am sorry that I have been away. I had a family emergency and where I was located I had very limited connectivity. I will be back in game tomorrow morning.
Imladir
Merry Christmas smile.gif
I hope the emergency has been resolved happily.
Bastard
QUOTE (Mercy @ Dec 27 2017, 08:19 AM) *
I am sorry that I have been away. I had a family emergency and where I was located I had very limited connectivity. I will be back in game tomorrow morning.

Hope all is well with your family.
Imladir
And happy New Year smile.gif
Mercy
I am sorry for the delay. I came home Wednesday night to find that my home had been robbed. The bastards had torn my place apart, probably looking for drugs, guns, and cash. Almost every drawer had been opened and dumped out on the floor, including our dressers and the kitchen drawers. I am still trying to pick up the pieces of my life. I hope to have everything cleaned up by the end of the weekend. I am so sorry for the delay.
Jack_Spade
Hey, at least you and yours are alright. Best of wishes and take your time to get everything back on track. smile.gif
Bastard
It sucks when your home and space are violated like that. Wish you the best and good luck. Hope those piece of shit thieves get AIDS and die.
adamu
Dude - very sorry indeed to hear your news. Echo Jack re. family. Hang in there!
Imladir
Damn, when it rains, it pours (I think that's the saying?)
Good luck there.
Mercy
Thanks to everyone for the support. We have got almost everything cleaned up and put away. Still dealing with insurance guys and the police over what was taken. I think I am ready to get back into this.
Mercy
I am so sorry about all the delays in posting. I have to confess to some very serious psych issues over what happened. I am seeing a trauma counselor and it is helping a bit. I do not know when I will be back posting regularly. I am trying, but not doing so well right now. Thanks to all of you who are holding onto my threads and waiting.
Jack_Spade
Totally understand.
A break-in can be quite traumatizing. Take the help and time you need smile.gif
Mercy
I appreciate the patience everyone here has had in me getting my life together. I have been in a dark place for a few weeks but the help of a therapist and my wife has helped a lot. I will try to be a more regular poster in the future. I hope that I have not lost all my players.
Imladir
I'm still here and happy to be smile.gif
Bastard
Still here, too.
Sakuro
I am still interested in continuing. Good to hear things are improving on your end Mercy.
adamu
Heck, I'm not even in this game, and I'm cheering you on.

Hang in there, dude.
adamu
Seems Mercy has been in hospital with sever influenze for a bit. Now discharged. Has been unable to post, and apologizes. Hoping to post soon.
Mercy
When it rains it pours. My DS account was locked for some reason and I just got it back this morning. I will try to get some regular posting in. So sorry for the delay.
Bastard
Johnny doesnt want to take Karla back to the safe house in case she isnt on the up and up, that way Elana has a place to go. He wants to go someplace like an underground shadowrunner bar, that usually is only moderately busy. Enough people to blend in, but not so many someone can sneak up on him.

If I need to make a roll the only skill I have is alcohol (8 ) (professional), so he should know where to get a drink, and shadowruns (12), from being an ex-Mr. Johnson, though he doesnt want to use a place that is often used for meets.
Mercy
Got it. You should have no trouble finding a place like that. Gordon's ought to be a good place to go. It is in Touristville.
Bastard
Sorry for the delays. Father in law was in the hospital for several weeks and just recently passed away. Been taking care of the family with the wife out of town, plus been traveling back and forth on my days off. I hope to start posting more frequently now though.
Mercy
I am sorry for your loss. I have not been all that great about posting, either. I had to get a new computer and hope that I can get back into the swing of things.
Mercy
I am again sorry to have been away. I have been in and out of doctor's offices and clinics lately and it appears that I have a malignant tumor on my colon. Still waiting to hear what stage it is at, but I will likely be involved with more doctor visits, surgery, and chemo. Please forgive the erratic posting. I still want to continue on.
Imladir
Take care of yourself, that's the more important. The rest can wait.
Ennui
You just have to take it one day at a time and do the things you feel are the most important to you. I don't envy you going into chemo it was literally the worst thing I ever went through. I hope you have a better time of it. Take care.
Bastard
Hope all is well Mercy.
Imladir
Mercy's back, youhou!

And for Mercy, no need to search, it's here: http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?show...p;#entry1340169 biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012