Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Netflix made a Shadowrun movie.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Savar
QUOTE (Sengir @ Jan 5 2018, 07:34 AM) *
Probably a premade character and the player overlooked that Incompetent (Firearms) on the sheet

ROFL
Medicineman
QUOTE (Sengir @ Jan 5 2018, 09:34 AM) *
Probably a premade character and the player overlooked that Incompetent (Firearms) on the sheet

Naaaaah, the Inferni where quite good at geeking the Mooks....
I'd rather guess that Ward and ....Lebowski/Kowalsky...? ,even Tica all of them had a Hecuva Lots of Edge (and replenished it in the Bathroomscene after the Titty-Bar-Fight wink.gif )

HeyaHeyaHeyaJa
Medicineman
freudqo
Or they just have a very railroady GM fudging the dice.
Pepsi Jedi
If you google it you can find some splash boards with racial information on them. Break downs of the 10 races, their population numbers and percentages and general sterotypes for some of them.

It -is- very much presented in a "Shadowrun-ish" Way. The orcs might as well be cut and paste. There are 'giant's instead of 'trolls' and two breeds. The larger are dumb but the smaller are more friendly. There are dwarves (The Orc gang leader mentions them and one IS seen in the police locker room in the back chaging his boots)

Humans 70%
Orcs 16.5%
Dwarf 2.4%
Goblin 1.05%
Ogre 3%
Panahu (Bug? Walrus, all you see is a stick figure, hard to tell on them) 0.45%
Giant 0.5% (Two breeds. The larger are stupid and violent, the smaller (Still pretty big) less so)
Brezzik 1.8% (Lizard guys. You see a crossing sign for them in the movie.)
Elf 5%
Centaur 0.1%

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr4nqNDUIAEhrhA.jpg

Orcs are on the rise too with a 49% population growth since 1910, and they make up 1 in 6 people, but 1 in 4 births.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CryBEMdUAAAqUVt.jpg:large

(( You can find those for a few more of the races, Giant, Centaur, human, but not all and you an see the goblin and Panahu boards in the images of others but no real information off them. ))
Sengir
QUOTE (Pepsi Jedi @ Jan 10 2018, 07:32 AM) *
Panahu (Bug? Walrus, all you see is a stick figure, hard to tell on them) 0.45%

Looks like greys to me with the giant head...it certainly can't get worse if they throw aliens into the mix biggrin.gif
Lurker37
I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned the comment at 0:39 in this Bright promo video
SpellBinder
QUOTE (Lurker37 @ Jan 24 2018, 09:20 PM) *
I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned the comment at 0:39 in this Bright promo video
Probably because until you had mentioned it I hadn't bothered to watch the video that far.
Medicineman
JMH answered that his Agents are ready to support Shadowrun and play with the Crew anytime

HougH!
Medicineman
Sengir
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Jan 25 2018, 05:27 PM) *
Probably because until you had mentioned it I hadn't bothered to watch the video that far.

...because I try to ignore Bright as much as I can biggrin.gif
SpellBinder
QUOTE (Sengir @ Jan 28 2018, 10:15 AM) *
...because I try to ignore Bright as much as I can biggrin.gif
Partly true, I won't deny it. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012