Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bounty Hunters.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Mr.Platinum
how many GM's out there have put bounties on there own players head or just had the elements of bounty hunters in there game?

I use them as possible enemies or just a good " Gots Damnit i gotta run to redmond or thos bastard are going to cash in on me."
Hunter
QUOTE (Mr.Platinum)
how many GM's out there have put bounties on there own players head or just had the elements of bounty hunters in there game?

I use them as possible enemies or just a good " Gots Damnit i gotta run to redmond or thos bastard are going to cash in on me."

Can't say that I've ever put a bounty on a player's head before. biggrin.gif
Omega Skip
It's happened several times in my games, but it wasn't meant as a penalty but rather as a story device. Well, except for this one time when the players got their faces taped by a security camera - which is why they're quite wary of cameras now. But lately, there hasn't been a need for me to rely on bounties to drive plots on - my players have been through this enough.

wink.gif

[Edited to sound less like the grammar police]
Mr.Platinum
Edited!!!!
Tom Collins
My team got bounties put on their heads. I think it was for shooting a group of cops. But that wasn't the best part. After they got prices put on our heads we decided to try to kill 2 birds with one stone. We were going to have a player who didn't have a price on his head try to collect the bounty for the other 2. We found 2 strangers who had a passing resemblance to the wanted men messed them up, killed them, then dressed 'em up in the wanted men's clothes. I walked in to the bar where the exchange was supposed to take place when it all blew up in my face. The guy who was there to pay out for the bounty was the bodygaurd of the last Johnson we worked for. Unfortunately he recognized me, fire fight ensues. Thank God he didn't bring any backup.
Bearclaw
QUOTE (Mr.Platinum)
Don't be a dick about it, you know what I fucken said!!!

"Fuckin'" is the correct spelling
Siege
QUOTE (Bearclaw)
QUOTE (Mr.Platinum @ Jun 12 2004, 08:11 AM)

Really?

I would have thought "fucking" is the more appropriate spelling. Fancy that.

-Siege
BitBasher
Actually AFAIK The only time an actual bounty hunter will ever come after you is if you jump bail. Otherwise it's kidnapping. Bounty hunters are a (kinda) legal occupation.
Siege
QUOTE (BitBasher)
Actually AFAIK The only time an actual bounty hunter will ever come after you is if you jump bail. Otherwise it's kidnapping. Bounty hunters are a (kinda) legal occupation.

I thought bounty hunters could also collect on "wanted fugitives"? Such as the FBI's ten most wanted, etc.?

-Siege
Bearclaw
QUOTE (Siege)
QUOTE (Bearclaw @ Jun 12 2004, 05:34 PM)
QUOTE (Mr.Platinum @ Jun 12 2004, 08:11 AM)

Really?

I would have thought "fucking" is the more appropriate spelling. Fancy that.

-Siege

That is also correct, but no more so than the contraction that I typed. You obviously missed the apostrophe in "fuckin'". It's easy to do with the quotes there.
Omega Skip
One. Grammar issues have been put aside via PM. No more discussion necessary. Thank you.

Two. One way how my players dealt with bounty hunters was to fake their own deaths. They thought about it, then realized that it would mean giving up their reputation, most of their stuff, their connections... the final decision was to fake their death, and then relocate to England. I've re-used similar scenarios to relocate runner teams ever since, to great success. Of course, added fun ensues when the dreaded Andrea McBain finds out her mark isn't dead at all, but running errands for a certain Hr. Schmidt.

Of course, this scenario plays just as well the other way around...

QUOTE (Some Runner)
But... we saw him die with our own eyes. NO ONE could have survived that explosion. Unless -
BitBasher
QUOTE (Siege @ Jun 12 2004, 05:56 PM)
QUOTE (BitBasher @ Jun 12 2004, 05:55 PM)

I thought bounty hunters could also collect on "wanted fugitives"? Such as the FBI's ten most wanted, etc.?

-Siege

Not as far as I can find. Bounty Hunters do not have any special rights or priveleges unless they are under contract from a bail bond company for the return of a fugitive apparently. They are contracted to aquire specific people. They may go freelance in the cases of criminals that have a reward placed on their arrest, but that would never be a reliable source of income as most of those rewards never even know the target, as they are of the "reward for the arrest and conviction of whoever blahbedly blah" because thr perp is not known.

After searching I could not find any records of a bounty hunter having nabbed an FBI top 10.

For more info see:

http://www.77investigators.com/bounty.html

http://jobprofiles.monster.com/Content/job...l?jobprofiles=1

Apparently by definition the "Bounty hunters" are really only employed by bail bondsmen. Every web site I found, dozens of then supported only that view. That doesn't mean it's 100% accurate, but it should indicate something.
Siege
I didn't say it was a good living, just that you could do it. grinbig.gif

As you pointed out, most rewards are based on "information leading to arrest and conviction of", although the FBI specifies "leading to the arrest of".

And I found this while perusing the topic online. grinbig.gif

ROFL

And a vaguely more coherent "professional" bounty hunter transcript here.

But Bit is absolutely correct -- the modern day "bounty hunter" is a bail bondsman. Nothing prohibits the bounty hunter from free-lancing wanted criminals for the reward money, but that is open to anyone and not the exclusive domain of bounty hunters, per se.

-Siege

Edit: It should be noted that the special arrest powers of bounty hunters only apply when in pursuit of specific bail jumpers and do not translate as broad-based arrest or law enforcement powers.
Omega Skip
And then there's the National Institute Of Bail Enforcement... God, I'm such a sucker for smart acronyms.

But so far, I can also second what BitBasher said. Question is, who'd realistic BHs in Shadowrun work for?
Siege
QUOTE (Omega Skip)
And then there's the National Institute Of Bail Enforcement... God, I'm such a sucker for smart acronyms.

But so far, I can also second what BitBasher said. Question is, who'd realistic BHs in Shadowrun work for?

Going by the bail bondsmen definition, they'd work for anyone who offers bail. You can still commit crimes, be arrested and be bailed out in Seattle.

Granted, the whole extra-territoriality scenario is an additional headache.

Otherwise, I'd imagine a large number of criminals would have "reward for information of", especially given the number of sources that could come from.

In that instance, a "bounty hunter" could afford to free-lance full time, investigating and supplying the necessary information necessary for the arrest. Although in this category, they function more like private investigators than bounty hunters, even if they are "hunting the bounty."

-Siege
BitBasher
Question is, who'd realistic BHs in Shadowrun work for?
According to the Lone Star Sourcebook, in Seattle they would work for Lone Star. Lone Star owns the bail bond business in the Seattle 'Plex. Theres a short section in the sourcebook about it. Apparently it isn't a fantastic way to make a living.

In that instance, a "bounty hunter" could afford to free-lance full time, investigating and supplying the necessary information necessary for the arrest. Although in this category, they function more like private investigators than bounty hunters, even if they are "hunting the bounty."
While I agree they could do this it's a piss poor idea. The fact of the matter is that the the vast, vast majority of rewards given to somoeone in those cases are friends/family of the perp that sell them out for the reward money. The police dont even really track down people sucessfully like that. they rely on tips and calls, things the bounty hunter doesnt have access to, because he's trying to collect the same reward, not offer his own for info. It's possiblr but financially stupid, except in the rare case where he's magically active and can get his hand on material or sympathetic links.

A bounty hunter has to work a LOT harder for anyinfo since he doesnt have the media backing him up and he cant afford to offer big rewards for info.
Siege
There have been numerous speculations about quasi-legitimate work for down-turn runners, but the three big ones:

Collections Agents
Private Detectives
Skip Tracers
Bodyguards
*There isn't a legal recognition of this job occuptation, per se, but anyone licensed to carry a gun could, concievably, sell themselves as such.
Private Security Guard
*one way of becoming licensed to carry a weapon "on the job"

-Siege
BitBasher
You realize you just said "The three big ones" then listed five things right? biggrin.gif
Siege
QUOTE (BitBasher)
You realize you just said "The three big ones" then listed five things right? biggrin.gif

Wait, I'm required to be coherent?

Sense when? grinbig.gif

-Siege
DeadNeon
QUOTE (BitBasher)

Thats why theres a fine line between "bail bondsman" and "bounty hunter"

A bail bondsman will generally not rough you up (much), and will often have the co-operation of local law enforcment. Bounty hunters tend to gravitate towards the shadier side of dealings such as organised crime, "off the book" bounties, etc.

Guess which one is more fun for use in game. biggrin.gif
BitBasher
Um no neon, that's not right, click the link on the sites that were linked to. By definition a bounty hunter is paid by a bail bondsman to recover someone that jumped bail. A bail bondsman is the person that provides the bail for the person who cannot afford it. A bail bondsman is a business owner that doesnt do anything to track anyone down except hire a bounty hunter and pay him if he is sucessful. I dont know what word you were looking for, bail bondsman wasnt it. The literal definition of bounty hunter is one who tracks down and returns for a fee those who skip bail.

It's been romanticized badly by the butchering the phrase took in movies like Star Wars. Boba fett was NOT a bounty hunter, he was a mercenary.
Siege
QUOTE (BitBasher)
Um no neon, that's not right, click the link on the sites that were linked to. By definition a bounty hunter is paid by a bail bondsman to recover someone that jumped bail. A bail bondsman is the person that provides the bail for the person who cannot afford it. A bail bondsman is a business owner that doesnt do anything to track anyone down except hire a bounty hunter and pay him if he is sucessful. I dont know what word you were looking for, bail bondsman wasnt it. The literal definition of bounty hunter is one who tracks down and returns for a fee those who skip bail.

It's been romanticized badly by the butchering the phrase took in movies like Star Wars. Boba fett was NOT a bounty hunter, he was a mercenary.

Well, technically I think bounty hunters started as free-lancers. They collected bounties placed on wanted outlaws in the "Old West."

In modern society, they are restricted to and are, in fact, bail bond enforcement.

So technically, Bobba Fett was a bounty hunter. grinbig.gif

-Siege
BitBasher
He was a Mercenary, or really a thug, he was hired to hunt down Han after he racked up a debt to an organized crime figure.

While I'm at it.... biggrin.gif

Boba Fett was everyone's bitch. He didn't do anything competent except get is ass kicked by a blind man. Other authors wrote about him after the fact, which doesnt make him anything more than a gimp that was in the right place at the right time. He was a scrub. Remember, only the movies are officially canon according to lucas. And in the movies he was pretty pathetic, although he had cool looking armor.
Capt. Dave
If a person "hunts" someone for the "bounty" on his/her head, he's only after them for the aforementioned bounty. So he's effectively hunting a bounty. Hence, bounty hunter.

Sure, most bounty hunters nowadays are paid by a bail-bondsman to capture bailjumpers, but if you hunt bounty, no matter who sets it, you're a bounty hunter.

Geez, that's a lot of bounties...
kevyn668
QUOTE (BitBasher @ Jun 12 2004, 09:08 PM)
He was a Mercenary, or really a thug, he was hired to hunt down Han after he racked up a debt to an organized crime figure.

While I'm at it.... biggrin.gif

Boba Fett was everyone's bitch. He didn't do anything competent except get is ass kicked by a blind man. Other authors wrote about him after the fact, which doesnt make him anything more than a gimp that was in the right place at the right time. He was a scrub. Remember, only the movies are officially canon according to lucas. And in the movies he was pretty pathetic, although he had cool looking armor.

I can't believe you could say such things. Heretic! nyahnyah.gif

...And while I'm at it:
In SR, I got the impression that Bounty Hunters were individuals that hunted people for money, dead or alive. Just like Siege said (I think. I only skimmed that post). I just don't get that bounty hunters in SR are just BailBondCorp™ off the book lackies (read: Shadowrunners) that bring in evil doers (read: Shadowrunners) so justice can be served. wink.gif

Boring. sleepy.gif
Moonstone Spider
I agree with Bit on the Boba Fett issue.

As for SR bounty hunters, I don't pretend every event in SR is perfectly realistic so I'm willing to go with the romanticized version of Bounty Hunting rather than have them be bail-bondsmen.
Moonstone Spider
I agree with Bit on the Boba Fett issue.

As for SR bounty hunters, I don't pretend every event in SR is perfectly realistic so I'm willing to go with the romanticized version of Bounty Hunting rather than have them be bail-bondsmen.
BitBasher
Reality and Boring are often one and the same. biggrin.gif
Badmojo
I think anytime currency or and kind of reward is placed on an individual, the person who is tries to collect is considered a Bounty Hunter. I think this is generally understood in the shadowrun universe.

I even believe that there is an archetype for a Troll bounty Hunter in the 2nd Edition contact book that came with the GM screen.

But the truth is there are bounty Bounty hunters who go after criminals that have skipped on there bail bondsman, And there exist the bounty hunters who go after the bounties put on runners from Corps, Organized Crime, Private Organizations, or any individuals who may wish the apprehension of said runners.

kevyn668
Moonstone Spider  Posted on Jun 12 2004, 11:29 PM        I agree with Bit on the Boba Fett issue.

Good for you.

[ Spoiler ]

BitBasher  Posted on Jun 12 2004, 11:30 PM        Reality and Boring are often one and the same. biggrin.gif

Depends on your reality, I guess. wink.gif

But for the most part, I agree.
Omega Skip
Ok, so the term "Bounty Hunter" can mean two things:
  1. A person or group of people who work/s for a bail bond agency of some sort (for example, LoneStar in Shadowrun); they hunt bail jumpers and return them to the loving arms of justice. Since they are a secondary (tertiary?) element of law enforcement (seems like outsourcing to me), they are expected to adhere to the law.
  2. A person or group of people who collect/s on "Wanted" rewards, like in FBI top ten or, in Shadowrun, a corporation's "Wanted" list. This is much closer to the wild west style of bounty hunting (just get the job done, no one at Aztech cares how you got RunnerX's head), but probably pays a lot less than type 1 bounty hunting.
Type 2 BH'ing seems like a bad idea: You'll be going after Shadowrunners most of the time, and especially if compared to Type 1 BH'ing, only the really expensive contracts will be worth going after. So a Type 2 BH should be on par with most runners, and he should have very good corporate and shadow connections. The only reason I can think of why someone like that would rather do Type 2 than Type 1 is because of a strong personal motivation - maybe some sort of "Punisher"?
Arethusa
That's all more or less correct except for the bit about wanted style bounty hunting. At least on paper, the payouts for dangerous stuff like bringing in Osama Bin Laden are a lot better than the measly rewards for bail jumpers, which is why bounty hunting in the US is not a terribly romantic profession. For most people, however, the (extreme) added danger and (extreme) added difficulty don't make it worth it.

Why would someone go after nastier jobs? Some people like a challenge. Some people also like to eat, as bail jumpers really, really, really don't pay well. I also get the feeling that bounty hunting plays a larger role in bringing criminals in in Shadowrun's world than it currently does in the US. Settings with frontier elements tend to capitalize on this element, as lack of strong law enforcement does create a strong market for such services.
DeadNeon
My point was simply that the phrases bail bondsman and bounty hunter carry two entirely different connotations, kind of like "mercenary" and "freelance security operative", or "shadowrunner" and "deniable asset". They're essentially the same thing, but depending on which phrase is used, it brings to mind a different image.

As for a bail bondsman not tracking the person who skipped bail, they often do. Many of them are freelancers who get capital from a third party. I know this because, many moons ago, i had a conversation with somone who was a professional bondsman/tracer. We talked at length about the profession. He was more than informative.
Traks
Yeah, some people in team I GM for got bounties on their heads. Like for killing a chief of high-ranked clinic in Seattle and selling stolen data from their host. He got his karma, allright, and big bounty on his head too. I think he will survive about 2 or if lucky, 3 sessions.

That's the biggest thing, others usually just die by Lonestar or killing each other.
BitBasher
My point was simply that the phrases bail bondsman and bounty hunter carry two entirely different connotations, kind of like "mercenary" and "freelance security operative", or "shadowrunner" and "deniable asset". They're essentially the same thing, but depending on which phrase is used, it brings to mind a different image.
Er no, a bail bondsman is a TOTALLY different thing than a bounty hunter. A bail bondsman is the businessman who pays your bail. Hes is the businessman who hires a bounty hunter if you skip bail. He has absolutely nothing at all to do with tracking anyone. All he does is run a bail bonds business. A bail bondsman has absolutely nothing im common with a bounty hunter, they are two totally, completely separate jobs that bear no similarities. A bail bondsman sets behind a desk and handles money.

You may be looking for another term, but bail bondsmen is not it.

Definition of Bail Bondsman

I know this because, many moons ago, i had a conversation with somone who was a professional bondsman/tracer. We talked at length about the profession. He was more than informative.
Incidentally I work for the local PD here, I talk about these things every so often. The person you poke to was NOT just a bail bondsman. He was a bail bondsman/licensed Bounty hunter. In order to track the man down he was acting in the capacity of a Bounty Hunter. Being a car salesman/mechanic doesn't mean that all car salesman can fix cars. Just because one man did both doesn't mean they are the same, or even related jobs. Both Bounty Hunter and Bail Bondsman are totally separate licensed professions with totally different qualifications.
CountZero
QUOTE (BitBasher)
Er no, a bail bondsman is a TOTALLY different thing than a bounty hunter. A bail bondsman is the businessman who pays your bail. Hes is the businessman who hires a bounty hunter if you skip bail. He has absolutely nothing at all to do with tracking anyone. All he does is run a bail bonds business. A bail bondsman has absolutely nothing im common with a bounty hunter, they are two totally, completely separate jobs that bear no similarities. A bail bondsman sets behind a desk and handles money.

You may be looking for another term, but bail bondsmen is not it.

The term I believe the person was looking for is "Bond Enforcement Agent". They actually are "bounty hunters" in the sense of they are hired by the bail bondsman to track down the person who skipped out on bail.
Mr.Platinum
I look at them as the CowBoys from cowboy beebop when i run a game. Posting what a real Bail Bonds men is great , but those poor bastards have it rough. I like the fictional look at them better than what they are in The united states of now.
Remeber Shadow Run world has changed drastically and corps have there own laws, Tons of Laws have changed since the awakening, i'd put my UCAS cred saying that Body unters are like the Bobba Fetts and Spike Speigals, nuyen.gif except Bobba Fett was more sucessful than spike.
Backgammon
Hmm, do you think Lone Star would hire special agents to hunt down and kill certain troublesome cybered criminals? Maybe LS figures it's more cost-efficient to simply hire 1 skilled individual to kill off chromed up killers then to go thru all the legal aspects of mounting a SWAT operation to arrest him, put him on trial, pay for the suegrery to remove his cyberware, etc.?

I'm just asking cause I got the image of a guy like Deckard running around "retiring" cyborgs...
Da9iel
What about pesky man-eating paracritters etc.? Ever any bounties on critter pelts? I know in the past, a man could get a fair amount of spare change getting rid of those evil coyotes. sarcastic.gif
shadd4d
There's bounties on some, depending when they become problems. There's a bounty on proven man-eating hydras and also one for kluuges. Check out paranormals of Europe for more info. I imagine there's a bounty on wyrd mantises. Basically, if starts causing a problem or is already a problem, i.e. devil rat, then there's probably some one who will pay for its removal.

BTW, does anyone know if they officially rescinded the bounty on ghouls? It was mentioned there was a bounty for them in 2nd ed and also in the Germany sourcebook. Is that still valid or has it been rescinded?

Don
Mr.Platinum
Ah I remeber playing ShadowRun for the sega...i'd always go out on the bounties for ghouls.

God Damn Ghouls.
BitBasher
except Bobba Fett was more sucessful than spike.
Right, except spike didn't get beat down constantly, nor by a blind guy with a stick in a pit. Boba Fett's rate at doing anything useful was remarkably low. In fact, he really didn't do anything cool at all except wear cool looking armor.

Accprding to the Lone Star sourcebook, LS does hire Shadowrunners for some things, but offering a bounty "dead or alive" is still condoning murder, therefore illegal.

Maybe LS figures it's more cost-efficient to simply hire 1 skilled individual to kill off chromed up killers then to go thru all the legal aspects of mounting a SWAT operation to arrest him, put him on trial, pay for the suegrery to remove his cyberware, etc.?
Just to play devil's advocate, them doing that is PR gold. "We at lone star stopped and locked away this once cybered killing machine. We look out for your intersts!" <toothy grin>

There's also a bounty on Juggernauts. Good luck.
Mr.Platinum
QUOTE (BitBasher)
Right, except spike didn't get beat down constantly, nor by a blind guy with a stick in a pit. Boba Fett's rate at doing anything useful was remarkably low. In fact, he really didn't do anything cool at all except wear cool looking armor.

What and spike did'nt get beat down? Spike had his ass handed to him by Vincent in knocking on heavens doors, By that super assasin in the theme park, man the dude was near death more than Boba Fett, and then there Vicious " even though those 2 where an even match" Hell Spike is dead. I havent heard of Bobba fett dieing yet.
Frag-o Delux
I thought QUebec had bounties on almost every critter? The Bid D has bounties on Blood Mages. I sem to remember a bounty on HOugans now, I think it was in Year of The Comet, I maybe mistaken. In Paranormal Animals of NA, there was a shadowtalker saying a biotech lab (I think Universisal Omnitech) was offering a bounty on a Kraken, yes that big ass sea creature. One caveat though, the skin had to be undamaged.

Personally I like the PI/Bounty Hunter archtype. The skip tracer/bail skip hunter just seems boreing in a game like SR. With that stereotype you can get the whole group involved. A decker, a rigger, a mage and maybe a few sam types/physads.

With a skip tracer, you just have to hang out around the moms house and stupid will show up sooner or ater. Hell, he mom might call you because she will lose her house because Jr the idoit had the desent sense to think about his mother useing her house as bond for the bail. Even the girlfriend will, eventually stupid will do something to piss her off and she'll be mad enough to call you to turn his ass in for revenge. Bailbondsmen usually talk to who ever is doing he bailing. They do a little file on you before you get out. Like "Will Jr. show if we bond him?" They'll check with their friends the clerks to see if you have any FTAs in the past. Get some info on you from family/bailer, to see where you might run if youdecide you need to run this time.
BitBasher
What and spike did'nt get beat down? Spike had his ass handed to him by Vincent in knocking on heavens doors, By that super assasin in the theme park, man the dude was near death more than Boba Fett, and then there Vicious " even though those 2 where an even match" Hell Spike is dead. I havent heard of Bobba fett dieing yet.
Blind man. Beat By a blind man. Not some kung fu shaolin pimp blind man, a blind man with a stick. You're comparing a blind man to an uber genetically modified assassin, spike's evil twin, and a super soldier. Right. And according to Lucas, Boba Fett officially died in the sarlacc pit. Boba Fett is dead. None of the books are canon according to Lucas. All Boba Fett did was follow Han, he didn't even capture him. He needed Vader there with a pile of Storm troopers. I may be wrong but I don't think Fett won a single fight in the movies.

And to keep this topical, in the aftermath of Bug City ghouls were taken off the bounty list as a result of the plight of the Cabrini Refuge IIRC.
Siege
Technically, Deckard worked for the Police. "Blade Runners" were nicknames for a formal Law Enforcement position.

As for Bobba - technically he never climbed out of the Sarlacc pit (in canon). So he's either really dead or really hating life.

And Fett really only got smacked down three times. Well, depending on which clone you're talking about.

-Siege

Frag-o Delux
QUOTE (Mr.Platinum @ Jun 14 2004, 10:52 AM)
QUOTE (BitBasher @ Jun 14 2004, 03:43 PM)

I agree Bobba Fett in the movies had a poor showing. But like Spike when given the chance (in expanded Universe books) Bobba gets to show he can be a tough nut to crack.

As far as Bobba Fett dieing. He was suppose to have died in the pit. In the expanded universe books they had him escape. So when Lucas re did the movies he had Bobba fly out. I also heard Bobba was killed "again" only to have his identity taken by another as a way to get one of their goals accomplished, after that they decided being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy they wanted to stay as Bobba. I am not sure which book it is, I haven't read it, just going off info from a Star Wars junkie friends word. So if that is true, Bobba is not Bobba anymore, it is someone pretending to be Bobba, sort of the Dread Pirate Roberts thing going on.

Edit: BitBasher, not argueing with you but, I seem to remeber Lucas changeing his mind about canon material. Lucas said of course his movies take presedence but has also said anything with a Lucas logo on it is also canon because the logo says he approves of it. He also released a list to put in order the material priority of canon. The movies first then the novels and so on, until you get to coloring books. But that may have more to do with the fact the RPG is pretty popular and things from one source counter others, so if a book says this is right and the movie says something different, well the movie wins.
Siege
Feh. Lucas should have never re-done the movies.

-Siege
Frag-o Delux
I agree but, life goes on. smile.gif
Mr.Platinum
So he did Die, I thought the Cannon of starwars did kill him.

Ha just some feeble blind man? ha what a bitch!

Ha I help hijack my Own Thread!!!!!!!!

JJJJJJJJYYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012