Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Hunting Shadows Within
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
Shadow
Well this is somethign Jester could attmept. Let me stress the could. He was the first real rigger I ever built and he is light in the MIJI ECM/ECCM area.

Sorry for the delay on the postings. New Year, old problems.
BishopMcQ
Alright folks, after talking with several people from the thread, I've decided to put this one to rest. It's been too hard to maintain interest in the thread this last while, so the time has come...

If people begin espousing huge amounts of support, I may come back to the story one day, but for now she sleeps.
Buddha72
Thanks for trying!! I loved the game but agree that it has dropped off. Thanks again!!
Fenris
I second the thanks for the effort. I know how hard it is to maintain interest in a PbP game, so here's to hoping she comes back some day.
Shadow
I know alot of it was my fault and I am deeply sorry. Your a great GM McQ, and I am sorry we wern't able to continue.
BishopMcQ
Shadow--There's no blame being cast around, this thread had several players introduced at odd moments as I filled spots from attrition. In addition, the breadth of the game was probably broader than most PbP games can handle. It survived longer than I thought it would, and hopefully I'll have a chance to find out how the story ends some day.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012