Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [ShadowsOfEurope] So what's in it?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
BIG BAD BEESTE
Aha! That'd explain a lot....
Misfit Toy
Out of curiosity, is there any mention of the Trollkönigreich Schwarzwald in the Allied German States? I was never sure if it was a canon location, but it's one I've always enjoyed using just because I got tired of there being at least three elven nations, yet none of the other metaraces seem to have made much of a foundation for themselves beyond a minor duchy and a converted underground mall.
Toa
It's a canon location and therefore should be mentioned in SoE. Only the king was missing when I last checked. wink.gif
Black Isis
Hrm....I'm pretty sure the Troll Kingdom was in both the Germany Sourcebook (aka the US version of DidS1) and the original Harlequin campaign, so it should be canon. I can't imagine it being dropped (or at least, its absence not being explained somehow).
shadd4d
However in DidSII, there's been a big change since 2053, which is what Toa wrote. Berthold I is missing according to DidSII since 2061, I believe.

Don
Black Isis
Ah, yeah, actually I didn't see his post before mine showed up. smile.gif
Synner
The Troll Kingdom of the Black Forest does in fact appear in the original Germany SB and reappears in Shadows of Europe updating the plot surrounding both the King's disappearance, and that of his apparent "backer" the great dragon Kaltenstein. There's information on this to be found in Dragons of the Sixth World in the Kaltenstein entry as well.
shadd4d
Plus there's the changed Berlin.

Don
Accel
QUOTE (Black Isis)
Hrm....I'm pretty sure the Troll Kingdom was in both the Germany Sourcebook and the original Harlequin campaign, so it should be canon.

Well, the first one's correct, the second was just a troll in his own fiefdom, but that was in the Council of Marienbad. That's the other side of Germany.
Misfit Toy
Groovy. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012