Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Street Samurai Catalogue <2060 Edition>
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Johnny the Bull
QUOTE (Doctor Funkenstein)
You seem to be the one who's getting defensive, "you dripping douche bag," not me. But here, I'll make it simple by pulling a Raygun!

Dave, feel free to use MY copy of the Ruger Thunderbolt on your website all you like. I took an original image from somewhere, I can't quite remember where 'cause I'm so stupid, and used photoshop to make the barrel a few pixels longer, added a tint of color, and moved the logo around a few pixels. You don't have to link to the webpage or give me any credit whatsoever. It's totally cool because its MY picture. Yay!

You realise that /even if the original image/ was public domain, you've not modified it enough for it to become your intellectual property?

If you're going to be a smarmy dick about something, please ensure you're a correct smarmy dick.
Critias
Hey, uhh, Johnny? You do realize you're (a) responding to a post that's like a year and a half old, and (b) responding to a sarcastic part of a post and regarding it as serious, to the extent that you're ironically actually © agreeing with/supporting the guy you're insulting?
Jrayjoker
Kill the thread, please!
Johnny the Bull
QUOTE (Critias)
Hey, uhh, Johnny? You do realize you're (a) responding to a post that's like a year and a half old, and (b) responding to a sarcastic part of a post and regarding it as serious, to the extent that you're ironically actually © agreeing with/supporting the guy you're insulting?

There is no statute of limitations for idiocy.

That and I didn't read the datestamp. I assumed that, as it was on the front page it wasn't a case of thread necromancy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012