Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Implants at chargen
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Fortune
Officially, I believe it's no more than 5 Edges and 5 Flaws, with the difference in Build Points not exceeding 6 points either way.
BitBasher
QUOTE (Fortune)
Officially, I believe it's no more than 5 Edges and 5 Flaws, with the difference in Build Points not exceeding 6 points either way.

I'm pretty sure that's right.
ES_Riddle
If they intended 6 as the limiting number of build points rather than the difference, then they wouldn't have ambidexterity go up to 8.
Ol' Scratch
It's amazing how when you point things like that out to those who firmly believe it's a +6/-6 limit, they just say something along the lines of "exactly, that's why no one can have Ambidexterity 4." Such baffling logic.
Shockwave_IIc
QUOTE (ES_Riddle)
If they intended 6 as the limiting number of build points rather than the difference, then they wouldn't have ambidexterity go up to 8.

just means you have to take a 2pt flaw so that the difference is only 6 not 8.

So yes as the only Merit/Flaw you cannot have Ambidex 8
ES_Riddle
QUOTE (Shockwave_IIc)
QUOTE (ES_Riddle @ Nov 19 2004, 07:58 PM)

just means you have to take a 2pt flaw so that the difference is only 6 not 8.

So yes as the only Merit/Flaw you cannot have Ambidex 8

That's what I meant, sorry if I was unclear. I was intending it as solid evidence that the 6 point limit is for 6 net points.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012