Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [CHAR] Earth's Dawn
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Sphynx
IC THREAD
OOC Thread

Those of you who have been invited into the game should post your character sheet here. Please avoid multiple posts here, that way if other players join in the game later, they can post their character on the same page as everyone else.

Sphynx
Gremish
Gremish
[ Spoiler ]
Fortune
Gypsy
[ Spoiler ]
Tarantula
Sleel
[ Spoiler ]
Sandoval Smith
Jack No'one
[ Spoiler ]
Lindt
Tevos Demirkhanian
[ Spoiler ]
HeySparky
Slinky
[ Spoiler ]
HMHVV Hunter
Here's Rebo Ewing:

[ Spoiler ]
Backgammon
Dogma

[ Spoiler ]
Toptomcat
James
[ Spoiler ]
Sphynx
Ammo Tracker:
[ Spoiler ]
Sphynx
It's weekend, that means no IC post from me, but you do get a Karma post from me weekly. wink.gif On average everyone should receive 1 to 3 karma from me, however since this week not only have we had a great kick-off with some rivoting posts by nearly everyone, in addition to me not rewarding for the IC/OOC thread, I'm giving everyone 5 karma for this week. Wanted to especially thank those of you who made the extra effort to story-tell with nice lengthy posts that made reading the thread in the morning very fun for me. Continued posting like those will guarantee at least 2 karma per week.

Karma Spending: I don't use the Optional Training rules. Spend the karma as you wish (though I suppose for most of you, that could be much later... nyahnyah.gif). Karma and skill/attribute raising to me means not only what you learn, and practiced, but also things you may have always known, and just chosen now to use. Example being that a character may go from 0 to 5 in a Pistol skill (assuming they actually had that much karma saved up) and play it off as either always having had the skill, just having refused to pick up a gun, or maybe just finding out they're a "Natural". So don't ask if you can spend karma on something.

EXCEPTION: Spells. You must stick to the rules for learning (That is Canon, it is not an "optional" rule in Shadowrun). That means dice rolls to learn spells. It's the only way to justify them being so freaking cheap (especially since nobody had spell formulas in their character sheet). nyahnyah.gif

Sphynx
Sphynx
Karma Rewards:

Fortune: 3 Karma - Most total storytelling of the group.
Backgammon: 3 Karma - Most total storytelling of the group.
ES_Sparky: 3 Karma - Best storytelling of the group.
Lindt: 1 Karma - Only 3 posts this week.
Gremish, HHMV Hunter, Tarantula, Toptomcat, Sandoval Smith: 2 Karma.

Sphynx
Sphynx
My apologies for the slow week, will try to not let that happen again. wink.gif

Anyhows, last week's karma is set at a solid 2 for everyone, due to the fact that I feel the reduced number of posts was majorly my fault. Please make sure that you mark at the bottom of your sheets where you've spent Karma so I can keep up with changes to character sheets easier.

Sphynx
Sphynx
Will Edit this post.
Sphynx
Karma Awards on the 20th:

Fortune, Backgammon and Sandoval auto-receive 2 karma for posting on 5 seperate days. Tarantula, Hunter both receive 1 for having posted 4 days.

ES_Sparky receives 1 for good story telling (again, now if I could just get her to do it daily nyahnyah.gif)

In addition, for having posting multiple times, alot more than the 5 times total (meaning, carrying on the story without the GM being needed), Backgammon, Sandoval and Fortune receive an additional Karma reward.
Sphynx
Karma Awards 26th

Slinky awarded 1 karma from Lindt for good storytelling.
** Karma comes from GM, not Lindt's pool BTW. nyahnyah.gif

1 Karma to Tarantula for 3+ posts (I'm trying to get your character more involved in the game to help with posting more often, expect to see your character a bit more centralized in my postings)

2 karma for everyone else in the team for at least 5+ posts

1 additional karma to Hunter, Lindt, ES_Sparky, Sandoval, Fortune, and Backgammon for excessive storytelling (allowing me to almost feel I'm not even needed nyahnyah.gif), and for some really nice posting on the 21st (Lindt and Hunter both)

Sphynx
Sphynx
Karma Awards: 6th March

Sandoval, Fortune, Hunter, Backgammon - 2 karma for daily posts
Lindt, Tarantula, ES_ - 1 karma for almost daily posts.

Sphynx
Sphynx
Karma Awards 13th March

Sandoval, Fortune, Backgammon each receive 2 karma for regular posting.

Sphynx
Sphynx
Karma Awards 21st March

Fortune, Backgammon, Sandoval: 2 each (5 daily posts)
Tarantula, Lindt, Hunter: 1 each (3 to 4 daily posts)

Sandoval bonus Karma point for reminding the GM that even he forgot about Meneer (and for the ammo/rabbit thoughts)

Lindt bonus karma point for good sportmanship over being tree raped by the evil dead. nyahnyah.gif
Sphynx
Everyone except Lindt receives 2 Karma for this week.
Fortune receives a bonus karma cause I made a mistake. wink.gif

I apologize for missing Monday's post this week, and from a numbers point of view will treat it as if everyone posted yesterday. nyahnyah.gif

Lastly, I think Tevos will likely be leaving the game soon due to player inability to maintain the minimum requirement of posts. However, since his lack of posting isn't slowing the game down, thought I'd give the players a chance to decide his fate a bit. So, if there are no objections, then Tevos will most likely not survive the next major plot-hook. If there are sufficient objections to his demise for such an OOC reason, say the word.

Sphynx
Sphynx
Game 2 finale, last 2 weeks rather than give karma for number of posts, I'm granting 8 karma to everyone for a good story.

Next game, karma will be rewarded differently (again). Only 1 karma for 5 seperate-day postings. All other karma comes purely from storytelling. This means less karma overall (unless we see some killer postings), but I've reached my goal of a good karmic start. Next week look for the thread Return into Darkness

Yep, you're headed back to the past. wink.gif But you have time to learn some local-time skills, and trade karma for cash (ROLEPLAY the exchange, 1 karma = 20,000), and pick up some gear. Try to do it lightly (no mass ammunition purchases nyahnyah.gif), because you're not actually preparing IC to return to the past. Good chance to pick up some spell formulas, foci, fetishes, weapons, armours, etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012