Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Authors/Editors of SR4?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Critias
But it beats finding half a slug in there.
Penta
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
It's somewhat like finding out that there is not in fact a slug in your porridge. Sure it's good news, but it doesn't mean you're going to be in a rush to finish the porridge.

~J

I gotta remember that analogy. Just brilliant. smile.gif
Demonseed Elite
Writing comes with criticism. It's just part and parcel of the gig. It's nice if it's civil, but even when dealing with professionals in the writing business, that's not always the case. I'd rather it's at least constructive if it's not going to be civil. So at least that way I can learn something! biggrin.gif
FrostyNSO
...maybe they hired Master Shake frown.gif
Arethusa
That's like finding out porridge is made from slugs.
mintcar
dead.gif
Young Freud
Heh. I was just thinking: what if Mike Pondsmith is involved with SR4?

I remember talking to him at a Gencon long time ago and he had a friendly rivalry with Weisman and FASA over Cyberpunk-Shadowrun, and even expressed sympathy to them about the Sterling comment ("SR makes me want to vomit") in The Hacker Crackdown. Pondsmith worked under Weisman from time to time at Microsoft (the most famous being the Puppetmasters in the Beast, the tie-in Alternative Reality Game for A.I.), and worked on one of the Crimson Skies games.
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (FrostyNSO)
...maybe they hired Master Shake frown.gif

That would be awesome. Just think, Shadowrun could be the first RPG where the developer's say rivals War and Peace in each book.

~J
Vuron
QUOTE (Young Freud)
Heh. I was just thinking: what if Mike Pondsmith is involved with SR4?

I remember talking to him at a Gencon long time ago and he had a friendly rivalry with Weisman and FASA over Cyberpunk-Shadowrun, and even expressed sympathy to them about the Sterling comment ("SR makes me want to vomit") in The Hacker Crackdown. Pondsmith worked under Weisman from time to time at Microsoft (the most famous being the Puppetmasters in the Beast, the tie-in Alternative Reality Game for A.I.), and worked on one of the Crimson Skies games.

Not going to happen because the people who have been not so confidently waiting ages for Cyberpunk 2030 would hunt him down and hurt him if he worked on getting thing else out the door.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012