Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Share your personally made Edge/Flaw
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Dog
High roller (4pt flaw) a character with this flaw loves to live the high life, but is unable to financially plan for his future. Every month, he must pay for the highest lifestyle that he can afford. Ie: if he gets paid 17000 nuyen.gif for a job, he must buy a high lifestyle (10 000 nuyen.gif ) that month, and presuming he still has the 7000 nuyen.gif at the end of it, he must buy medium lifestyle the next, and so on.

This flaw would negate the guidelines for owing on lifestyle, since the constant change in lifestyle would represent living out of posh hotels, expensive vacations etc. In other words: immediate luxuries.

and of course Stretch-a-Yen (3 pt edge) is for a character who knows how to save money, bargain hunt, and mooch off of others. It means a 20% reduction in lifestyle costs.
Weredigo
Ironically enough, the people who came up with this (as a role-played trait, no less) are all female. Then again, they're so perverse that I can't even think of a metaphor for how perverse they are.
I'll give it a Try. there's a bit of a back ground. If you ever take a serious look at squirrels, how they seem to bounce from tree to tree and it's really difficult to plan where they are planning to go. My Dad and is Buddies came up with the Term "Squirly", to describe certain radio controlled aircraft that are difficult to control and would often do the absolute opposite of what is wanted from them at the time.
So using this term I'd like to say those ladies are "As Squirly as doing a strip tease to the theme from Mighty Mouse".

<blink, blink, sniff> ack... must be all the catnip...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012