Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Guns, Germs, & Steel
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3
gobogen
It's all good. We understand how these things get in the way sometimes wink.gif

Anyways... I'm looking forward to having a conscious character again nyahnyah.gif
Kaosaur
yeaaah....okay.
mallet
Finally back and able to post. Game on.

ps. Anyone heard from jklst14?
Whizbang
Just letting people know that I'm heading out on vacation this evening. Should be back sometime around the 20th.

Btw, never got an answer from Daniel on my question about the nature of the sword.
jklst14
I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. My move was much more difficult than I imagined and it took me a while to get internet hooked up in my new place (Damn you work, for blocking out dumpshock!)

Anyhow, if the game's continuing, I'll be around.

Thanks!

jklst14
Kaosaur
I would certainly hope so.

I'm beyond ready.
mallet
Me too, I posted for the NPC(s) last, so now it is up to you guys to move things along.
Whizbang
I'm back...had pointed out before I left that I was waiting on my unanswered question...
mallet
you should assume that ethier he doesn't know, or is not telling you.
gobogen
please don't let this game die. I'm not sure who isn't posting, but I wish something is done so we don't lose this. I really wanna know what's going to happen.. ohplease.gif
mallet
I agree, but the players need to start posting some actions/conversations or anything... If not just to move the story along, at least to let us know that they still want to play.

I am here. And I am waiting. wobble.gif
Kaosaur
Aye, so would I. I keep posting stuff but *shrug*.

If anything, I gave the option for my character to do some solo stuff if we need the others to catch up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012