Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IC: Domini Umbra
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Musashi Forever
"Yeah, as long as you are touching it," Razz confirmed.
Foxx
"Will do." Dawn said. She did have some stuff in the truck that she could move around to look like she's getting something out of it, instead of having someone put into it.
Tziluthi
Once he gets to the car, Os gingerly lowers the package into the trunk, trying to make the effect on the suspension as gradual as possible. Once the package is in, and all of its extremities are safe, the aussie says, "Okay, ready."
Musashi Forever
Razz follows them out, weapon at the ready, and slowly makes his way to Lethe's vehicle.
Sicarius
Gregori carries Lethe's unconcious body, dressed up as the "package" towards the unconcious elf's RV. The Russian didn't know how convincing this deception would be.. deception never really was his strong point. But what choice did you have?

As he moved to the RV, Gregori kept his vision keyed to the astral plane...
Foxx
Once Dawn was assurred that the package was in the trunk and nothing ws going to come off when she closed the door, she closed it. She waited till she was inside her car before dialing up an open two-wan on her cellphone so she could stay in contact with the rest of the team. She scanned the area for the black sports car, looking to see where it had gone too.
Tziluthi
Os goes back inside and gets Razz to take off the invisibility spell. Then he comes back out with his two pieces of luggage and throws them into his car.

"Okay, people," he says. "Lets try to keep together."

He hops into his car and takes off, pulling up a autonav map in the car and taking the lead.
nick012000
QUOTE (Frater Inominatus)
Lethe

The man's smile exhibits no warmth. "Met?" His aura changes to one of suprise. We were like brothers, inseparable. Interesting that I should find you here, in this place. Denethiel. An interesting choice. It suits you. But enough chatter we have business, you and I." He steps toward you and The Dweller's voice brings him up short. "There will be no violence here, young one." The man smiles, bows to The Dweller and replies. "I wouldn't dream of it, great one. But I will not be put off forever." With a look that speaks volumes, he departs.
The Dweller faces Lethe and asks "Do you wish to continue, young one?"

Lethe looks to the Dweller.

"Yes, yes, I wish to continue."
Musashi Forever
Razz drops the spell covering Os, and then, once he sees that everyone is ready to go, he drops his own invisibility and quickly climbs into the driver's seat of Lethe's RV. He folds his AK's stock and places it on the floor next to the seat. As he does so Razz examines the RV's unfamiliar controls.

They had better not expect any fancy driving. 'Cuz this is nothing like a motorcycle. he thinks as he starts the engine and gets ready to move out.
Frater Inominatus
The team hits the street and puts their plan into action. The pressure is palpable as the mount vehicles and enter the cities arteries. Tamburo's idea of "discrete" is a two car train of shiny black, mirrored windowed, '64 SUVs and an all too familiar tricked out troll's van. They follow at a less than discrete distance and... discourage other vehicles to move in between them. Where ever they were going, it wasn't going to be unnoticed.
Frater Inominatus
[color=orange]19:22:55, Thursday June 13th, 2064/Seattle streets

Things seem to go well as the caravan travels toward the docks, the sicilian entourage not withstanding. The streets are clearing from the five o'clock rush. There are a few "early risers" heading out to meet and greet. There is a feeling of held breath as the group makes their way out of this fine mess.

Everyone but Dawn
[ Spoiler ]
Frater Inominatus
Lethe

Very well, take my hand. Lethe reaches out and takes hold of the Dwellers hand. His mind reals from the kaleidoscope of colors exlpoding in his vision. As quickly as it occured it was gone and Lethe found himself standing in a pool of light surrounded by utter darkness. Opposite him, sitting on its haunches, waited a large black dog. No, something wasn't right. The dog was astrally active. FRAG! A Barghest. As though sensing Lethe's realization, the animal launched itself toward him, fangs bared and drippping with slaver. The Dweller's voice could be heard from the darkness. Do not exit the circle.
Tziluthi
Os calls Tamburo on speakerphone.

When the Johnson picks up, Os says, "Tamburo, you need to call your boys and tell them that they have company. Black sports-car, hanging back. Do something about it."

He hangs up before the Johnson can have another hissy-fit.
nick012000
Never mind. Ignore this post.
Sicarius
Gregori bristled, as he let the mana slip away, shedding the effort of sustaining the magic to spot his enemis as he sat next to Razz in the co-pilots chair, he looked over at the ork.

"If there is magical trouble, do what you can to shield Os , and this waste of air," the russian points at the unconcious elf adept. I will block Dawn and the package if it comes under fire. okay?"
Musashi Forever
"Got ya," Razz assures Gregori. "I hope we get through this though. It's hard enough driving this big drek-box without having to work magic."
Foxx
Dawn continued to drive her way towards the meeting spot. Obviously to what was following them in the form of the black sports car. She was more annoyed with the johnson entourage and his lack of respect of their abilities. It was starting to smell more like set up then him eranestly wishing to help out. Which in itself was a laugh, if he was capable he wouldn't be in this mess.

She was seriously wondering if they should have taken Virgil up on his offer and wash their hands of this johnson.
nick012000
Seeing the barghest leap at him, Lethe flies above it, out of its reach, and watches it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012