Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "What is SR4" Demo
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Magus
I am kinda lost here, so I apologize if this has been described. Summoning I got.......on the fly summon a spirit as the shaman did in 3rd ed. Binding I am not sure of is this like binding a spirit for a year and a day to a specific task or calling up 3 -4 fire elementals to have them on call? Can I as a hermetic have 4 earth elementals on call and summon them all in one complex action as before?
hahnsoo
Binding is akin to the way Hermetics used to summon elementals. To Bind a spirit, you need to summon it first. After Binding it (another conjuring/drain test), you get a number of bound spirit services equal to your net hits. You can have as many bound spirits as your Charisma (Same as hermetics). Each active bound spirit (not waiting in astral space/home metaplane) has the possibility of giving you a -2 die modifier due to the concentration needed to keep it under your control (This is up to the GM's discretion).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012