Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recruitment: SR4-First Run
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Slacker
Cedric, I know many people tend not to post on the weekends, but I really want to get this game going. So please submit at least something for a character sheet either today or tomorrow.
Wintermancer
Bumpity-Bump.

Winter
Slacker
Still no word from Cedric Rolfsson. I was waiting to get his character sheet before we started. But since I haven't heard anything from him since 9/6, I may start the game without him, and let him join in if/when he comes up with his character sheet (the idea being that his character got a call that he took while the rest of the group goes into the Stuffer Shack).

I am going to sleep on it and decide what to do tomorrow.
Wintermancer
Sounds good.

Winter
gobogen
That's fine by especially since he may join in later.
Slacker
I am posting up the IC and OOC threads now:

IC: SR4-First Run
OOC: SR4-First Run
Cedric Rolfsson
Hey guys, sorry about my absense, I got a three year old with the flu and had to miss work on Monday.

Sorry about that go ahead, I don't think I'm going to be able to join in this one, I'm just taking too long to get going and I know you guys want to move along. Again, real sorry.
Slacker
Understandable, Cedric. Hate to have you miss the game, but was trying to get this going. Forum games tend to die out any time there is a long period of no activity.

You're still welcome to create a character and join in when you have the chance. I've got your character stalled outside of the Stuffer Shack on a phone call. So he can be busy with that until you are able to finish a character sheet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012