Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Torture and black humor
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3
HMHVV Hunter
Oh gods, I forgot - HYPER.

That stuff is a ready-made torture tool, when you think about it.
hyzmarca
QUOTE (DrowVampyre)
There's always my patented Pirhana Treatment ™.

Give someone drugs to increase their pain sensitivity and keep them stabilized in the case of shock beginning to set in. Put about a million tiny cuts on them with a razorblade - not enough to cause serious injury, just enough to hurt like hell. Then marinade them for, oh, a day or so in a mixture of Tabasco sauce, lemon juice, and salt, with perhaps a few more choice spices thrown in. Then lower them slowly about chest deep into a tank with just a few pirhana, so that it will take a long, long time for them to finish dinner... vegm.gif

Don't use razor blades. They're too sharp. The subject won't fell it. Use paper instead.
Kremlin KOA
Amateurs

step 1: Infect target with Hanson's Disease (leprosy, the first symptom is the loss of the sense of touch... there is a drug that will stop the disease pregressing beyond that point)

Step 2: use ozone to remove their sense of smell

step 3: Cut out their tongue and seal the wound, then show it to them

... While doing all this describe to them that is happening

Step 4: slowly and lovingly carve out the subject's eyes

Step 5: One by one, remove the subject's eardrums

this gives complete sensory deprivation for the rest of their natural life (use whatever method is usable to remove magic if necessary)

With lifesupport you could keep them until they die of old age

add in Leonization

and they will suffer in their own personal hell for a VERY long time
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (Kremlin KOA)
Amateurs

step 1: Infect target with Hanson's Disease (leprosy, the first symptom is the loss of the sense of touch... there is a drug that will stop the disease pregressing beyond that point)

I hate to break it to you but you're exaggerating the effects of the disease. It's very rare to lose all your sense of touch. In most cases you only lose your sense of touch in a few small leisons on the body!

I have personally seen a *lot* of HD infected people out here. I've watched treatment, and watched apprasial. I've been taught the basis of diagnosing HD and setting it apart from skin diseases that may look similar. And basically you almost certainly won't get total loss of sense of touch, but only a little bit of loss in weird places that you don't normally use to touch things.

Furthermore, HD has an incubation period of around 5 years. You'll be waiting around a long time just to get the victim to the point where he or she is symtomatic!

I can imagine it now!

Victim: "Noo, what have you done!"

Torturer: "I've exposed you to HANSEN'S DISEASE! In FIVE YEARS, you'll BE REALLY SORRY! Uh, in the mean time, you're free to go, because I have to wait for your symptoms to emerge before I continue."

this gives complete sensory deprivation for the rest of their natural life (use whatever method is usable to remove magic if necessary)

add in Leonization

I remember seeing something like this in a graphic novel once...
James McMurray
Use an Awakened version of HD with instant incubation period and total sensory loss.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (James McMurray)
Use an Awakened version of HD with instant incubation period and total sensory loss.

That would rock. As a GM, I should remember to go after the PCs at some point with "magical leprosy".
JongWK
Astral Sensory Loss Syndrome
FanGirl
QUOTE (Kremlin KOA)
Amateurs

add in Leonization

Stand back, people! I'm about to quote from The Princess Bride!

QUOTE (The Princess Bride)
Humperdinck: But first things first. To the death.

Westley: No! To the pain.

Humperdinck: I don't think I'm quite familiar with that phrase.

Westley: I'll explain. And I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon.

Humperdinck: That may be the first time in my life a man has dared insult me.

Westley: It won't be the last. To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists, next your nose.

Humperdinck: And then my tongue, I suppose. I killed you too quickly the last time, a mistake I don't mean to duplicate tonight.

Westley: I wasn't finished. The next thing you will lose will be your left eye, followed by your right.

Humperdinck: And then my ears, I understand, let's get on with it.

Westley: Wrong! Your ears you keep, and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, ever woman who cries out "Dear God, what is that thing?" will echo in your perfect ears. That is what "to the pain" means.  It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery for ever.

Humperdinck: I think you're bluffing.

And that, boys and girls, is why Westley totally pwns. Plus, he was a pirate captain, which makes him pwn even more, but that's a topic for another thread.
Kremlin KOA
QUOTE (Wounded Ronin)
QUOTE (Kremlin KOA @ Apr 25 2006, 12:47 PM)
Amateurs

I hate to break it to you but you're exaggerating the effects of the disease. It's very rare to lose all your sense of touch. In most cases you only lose your sense of touch in a few small leisons on the body!

I have personally seen a *lot* of HD infected people out here. I've watched treatment, and watched apprasial. I've been taught the basis of diagnosing HD and setting it apart from skin diseases that may look similar. And basically you almost certainly won't get total loss of sense of touch, but only a little bit of loss in weird places that you don't normally use to touch things.

Furthermore, HD has an incubation period of around 5 years. You'll be waiting around a long time just to get the victim to the point where he or she is symtomatic!

I can imagine it now!

Victim: "Noo, what have you done!"

Torturer: "I've exposed you to HANSEN'S DISEASE! In FIVE YEARS, you'll BE REALLY SORRY! Uh, in the mean time, you're free to go, because I have to wait for your symptoms to emerge before I continue."

Well I could watch the progress to ensure the right kind of loss

but 5 Years?!

Nah change of plan, researching spinal injuries so I know where to cut the spinal cord
nezumi
QUOTE (FanGirl)
And that, boys and girls, is why Westley totally pwns. Plus, he was a pirate captain, which makes him pwn even more, but that's a topic for another thread.

Debatably, he was the worlds only pirate-ninja! This is why he was completely unbeatable.
Ophis
hmm
wears black clothes check
black bandana round head check
mask/face covered check
deadly in all forms of combat check
smug poison tricks check
impossible athletic ability check

yep pirate ninja, even without the overly effective given their shape and mass thrown weapons.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (nezumi)
QUOTE (FanGirl @ Apr 25 2006, 09:28 PM)
And that, boys and girls, is why Westley totally pwns.  Plus, he was a pirate captain, which makes him pwn even more, but that's a topic for another thread.

Debatably, he was the worlds only pirate-ninja! This is why he was completely unbeatable.

Agreed.
stevebugge
Here's an oddball one for you. Install a small pump in the stomach just where the Esophagus connects, when activated it causes a horrific bout of heartburn. If you made it wireless you could hit the poor bastard anytime, anywhere via the matrix.
James McMurray
Hey Doc, if I were to coat my throat with wireless inhibiting paint, would that cause any health problems?
stevebugge
"Just don't use a lead based one"

Oh there's another idea, Mercury or Lead filled Cacerands
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012