Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rape Prevention
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
FanGirl
I spent forever pouring my heart and soul into a post for Vagina Dentata today, but just as I went to post it, the thread got locked. This upset me a lot, especially because my post was addressing the very reason that the thread got locked--the topic had devolved into a flame war about the punishment of crimes such as rape. I feel that, in your eagerness to argue your points, you guys missed the more salient point of the thread: the prevention of rape and other forms of violence against women.

That's prevention, guys, not punishment. Ensuring that those who commit rape are brought to justice is an important part of the prevention process, but there are many other components that I'm not sure that all of you are aware of. One of those components is education, but the sad fact is that most rape education is directed at women. Focusing rape education at women tends to frame rape as a "women's problem," and therefore moves much of the responsibility of rape prevention onto women. This kind of emphasis is dangerous, because there are so many measures that men and boys can take to prevent the women and girls in their lives from being victimized, and I don't think that many men and boys learn very much about them.

Guys, you should educate yourselves: start by checking out this webpage and looking into groups like Men For Change (http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/CommunitySupport/Men4Change/) and Men Can Stop Rape (http://mencanstoprape.org). It would also be nice if you stopped fighting with each other and focused instead on things you can do to end violence against women....Pretty please? biggrin.gif
Snow_Fox
I have had no trouble convincing men of what I would and would not tolerate.
HMHVV Hunter
QUOTE (Snow_Fox)

Somehow that doesn't surprise me nyahnyah.gif

I do agree with FanGirl, though - rape prevention should be directed at guys as much as women. I doubt it'll change the ways of the more sociopathic men - but maybe the good guys will get a shot in the arm with it.
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (FanGirl)
the topic had devolved into a flame war about the punishment of crimes such as rape. I feel that, in your eagerness to argue your points, you guys missed the more salient point of the thread: the prevention of rape and other forms of violence against women.

While I agree that the prevention of rape and other forms of violence against women is important, I would respectfully submit that the nature of justice and how it may legitimately be dispensed is a more important issue.

~J
Kanada Ten
Well, the governmentment argues that the two (prevention and punishment) are linked. I'm not digging it back up, but from 1960 rape was down 16% while incarceration was up 20%. This is a debatable point, however.
FanGirl
And I respectfully counter that, even though the nature of justice is important, it is only tangentially related to the original thread. I can say the same thing for this thread.
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (FanGirl)
And I respectfully counter that, even though the nature of justice is important, it is only tangentially related to the original thread. I can say the same thing for this thread.

While it would be at best tangentially related to this thread, and thus I don't intend to bring it up further, I would argue that it was at least as central to the other thread as rape prevention.

~J
FanGirl
Point taken. Thank you!
James McMurray
Self defense is a preerquisite for preventing rape. If a woman knows how to steal your peach she has a better chance of fending off an unarmed rapist. Armed ones could still present a problem, but that's inherent in the "armed vs. unarmed" problem of martial arts. (Please do not take this as an invitation to discuss martial arts. That's what bullshido.net is for).

A better justice ssytem would also help. While laws do not always prevent crime, they do prevent some crimes. Better conviction rates of rapists would make some people think twice about raping someone. It wouldn't help with everyone, but one rape stopped is enough of a reason to try. (And again, let's not get into the problems that do or do not exist in the judicial system).

To keep this thread Shadowrun related, a cyber implant that automatically and painlessly takes a DNA sample of anyone entering either of the typical rape orifices could also help to deter criminals. Add to that cyberware an injection needle that slaps the guy with a drug to remove the erection and you remove part of the rape process. Have the drug knock him out completely and you've removed the majority of the rape process. the only problems with those are that they don't stop the rape from starting, they only stop it from finishing.
Shadow
QUOTE (Snow_Fox)

Thats becasue you are armed. And I might add, very, very dangerous. If more women carried guns there would be less rape. Hell if more people carried guns there would be less crime, but I degress.

I have a very simple solution to all men to stop rapes from happening.

You ready?

Ok, this is it.

Guys, keep it in your pants.

Oh wow I think I just blew a gasket. Imagine a world where we all had a little more self control.

Otherwise go with Snow Fox and carry a sawed of Shotgun.
HMHVV Hunter
QUOTE (Shadow)

Oh, if it were only that simple.

Unfortunately, as long as patriarchal attitudes and "women are inferior" ways of thought exist in this world, it'll be a problem, and there's always going to be some men whose answer to that very simple solution will be "Why should I?"

Yeah, my opinion - go armed. Get a weapon of some kind (gun or whatever) and learn how to use it.
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (Shadow @ May 18 2006, 10:06 PM)
I have a very simple solution to all men to stop rapes from happening.

You ready?

Ok, this is it.

And that prevents rape by women how?

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot I was supposed to pretend that this was only a problem men had. Silly me.

~J
Cain
Self defense is a preerquisite for preventing rape. If a woman knows how to steal your peach she has a better chance of fending off an unarmed rapist. Armed ones could still present a problem, but that's inherent in the "armed vs. unarmed" problem of martial arts.

And while I still agree that self defense skills are a good thing, the fact is that most rapes are done by people known to the women. Your daughter is more likely to be raped by *you* than some stranger in a dark alley. Heck, the stranger thing is largely a myth. No amount of self defense can adequately prepare you to defend yourself against the shock of betrayal. I've known women who had various skill levels in martial arts, or routinely go about armed, who were raped; largely because they trusted the guy, and just couldn't believe that he would do such a thing.

Self-defense skills are all well and good, but physical skills take a definite back seat to mental preparedness when it comes to rape prevention. A vaginal guard will defend you even against the ones you're not expecting-- and those are the ones who are most likely to become rapists.
HMHVV Hunter
QUOTE (Cain)
Self defense is a preerquisite for preventing rape. If a woman knows how to steal your peach she has a better chance of fending off an unarmed rapist. Armed ones could still present a problem, but that's inherent in the "armed vs. unarmed" problem of martial arts.

And while I still agree that self defense skills are a good thing, the fact is that most rapes are done by people known to the women. Your daughter is more likely to be raped by *you* than some stranger in a dark alley. Heck, the stranger thing is largely a myth. No amount of self defense can adequately prepare you to defend yourself against the shock of betrayal. I've known women who had various skill levels in martial arts, or routinely go about armed, who were raped; largely because they trusted the guy, and just couldn't believe that he would do such a thing.

Self-defense skills are all well and good, but physical skills take a definite back seat to mental preparedness when it comes to rape prevention. A vaginal guard will defend you even against the ones you're not expecting-- and those are the ones who are most likely to become rapists.

It's stuff like that that makes me despair for ever finding a solution to this problem. I mean, what are women supposed to do - stop trusting everyone?

This is where FanGirl's idea of rape education might help out, but in order to stop these rapes, an entire society's attitudes have to change - attitudes reinforced by millenia of historical inertia.

Depresses me like hell just thinking about it.
mfb
well of course there's no 'solution' to rape, short of removing the sexual urges of all of humanity.
HMHVV Hunter
QUOTE (mfb)
well of course there's no 'solution' to rape, short of removing the sexual urges of all of humanity.

I think rape has less to do with sexual urges and more to do with exerting power over the victim. Removing THOSE urges would be just as hard though.
ShadowDragon8685
Of course, if you condemn with the wrong language, you can raise a generation of boys who (like me) despise their own gender and think all men are evil rapists who'd go on a rape-crusade if they could get away with it.
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (HMHVV Hunter)
QUOTE (mfb @ May 18 2006, 11:30 PM)

I think rape has less to do with sexual urges and more to do with exerting power over the victim. Removing THOSE urges would be just as hard though.

See, I was about to make that response, but then I thought about it—why is rape a demonstration of power? It's that because of the degree to which sexuality is important to humanity. If you remove that, rape presumably becomes a pretty poor way of doing that.

Though the urges towards domination would need to be removed to keep some sort of violence from taking rape's place.

~J
toturi
And what the hell has this thread to do with Shadowrun? A run idea, perhaps? The basis of a whole campaign?

Somebody had got to come up with a reason for the Admins not to move this to the wrong forums, so here I am.
Rajaat99
I think they should just shoot rapists.

"To keep this thread Shadowrun related, a cyber implant that automatically and painlessly takes a DNA sample of anyone entering either of the typical rape orifices could also help to deter criminals. Add to that cyberware an injection needle that slaps the guy with a drug to remove the erection and you remove part of the rape process. Have the drug knock him out completely and you've removed the majority of the rape process. the only problems with those are that they don't stop the rape from starting, they only stop it from finishing."

Now that's a good idea. The DNA could be used to convict the perp, then they can shoot him! Have the drug knock him out for easy Lone Star pick up.
I'm all for people being armed, especially women.
Cain
It's stuff like that that makes me despair for ever finding a solution to this problem. I mean, what are women supposed to do - stop trusting everyone?

This is where FanGirl's idea of rape education might help out, but in order to stop these rapes, an entire society's attitudes have to change - attitudes reinforced by millenia of historical inertia.

Depresses me like hell just thinking about it.

Fangirl's idea might just be the only way of helping out. I think of it in the same way I counsel domestic violence victims: just because you love them doesn't make them safe. It's entirely possible for them to love you, and still be unsafe to be with. I think you can love and trust people without completely throwing caution to the winds; you don't have to be *completely* vulnerable to trust someone.

But to bring this back on topic, the concept of a vaginal guard is one good way of accomplishing this in the meanwhile. If a woman routinely wears one, then she's always got some defense. In Shadowrun, a skinlink-enabled one could even detect hormone and arousal changes, and politely request if the woman wants to deactivate it. It's not a bad idea at all, and it would make for an effective defense.

See, I was about to make that response, but then I thought about it—why is rape a demonstration of power? It's that because of the degree to which sexuality is important to humanity. If you remove that, rape presumably becomes a pretty poor way of doing that.

The psychology of this isn't clear-cut, and is loaded with controversy and pet theories. However, I can safely say that it isn't that simple. There's various arguments about symbology and hierarchy that are sufficient to confuse the issue, as well as the multitude of issues with humans and sexuality. Just off the top of my head, I can immediately think of the chicken-and-egg problem with your arguement: is sexuality important to humanity, or is it reproduction?
hyzmarca
Actually, sexual violence in lesbian relationships in a dirty little secret that neither conservatives nor liberals like to talk about. The former don't like to talk about it because they are homophobic. The latter don't like to talk about it because *gaps* it suggests that women aren't just victims.

Of course, rape of lesbians by their lover's isn't the only form of female perpetrated sexual violence. There is rape of heterosexual women by homosexual woman and rape of heterosexual women by other heterosexual women (contrary to popular belief, same sex rape doesn't mean that the victim must be homosexual nor does it mean so for the perpetrator). There is rape of daughters by mothers and sisters by sisters.

There is also rape of men by women, despite popular belief that this is impossible. Erection is an involuntary function that can be stimulated rather easily. Erection doesn't equal consent for a man any more than lubrication equals consent for a woman. If someone suggested that a woman really wanted it because she was aroused or because she had an orgasm then that person would be thrown in the metaphorical woodchipper (or should be, at the very least). Yet, if a man has an erection or orgasms he is considered to have consented? That is an awful double standard and, thankfully, some more enlightened jurisdictions do recognize it is fallacious. Hopefully, this sentiment can spread throughout the world.
It is possible for a rape victim to become aroused and even have orgasms despite being unwilling. It isn't even that uncommon. It adds to the shame felt by the victim and public misconceptions about rape don't help matters.

About the fact that you are more likely to be raped by an acquaintance, friend, relative, or lover (in ascending order of probability) than by a stranger does seem dismal but it isn't at all. It is just the nature of human interactions.

Violence, including rape, is another form of human interaction. It is a rare and undesirable form of human interaction but no one will deny that it is a form of human interaction. It is reasonable to assume that you engage in human interaction most often with the humans whom you interact with most often in the same way that it is reasonable to assume that a=a. Now, if you interact with a person frequently it is reasonable to assume that some rare or unusual interactions will take place. By the same token, it is reasonable to assume that if you roll a die often enough you'll get some rare or unusual results.

Of course, the explanation for the statistics applies only to that, the statistics. It doesn't apply to individual cases. Statistics cant be applied to individual cases. As I said before, people make statistics, not the other way around. The risk of violence is not a dice roll. These things do not happen in a vacuum. Often, there are many factors that suggest a relationship is about to go bad. Often, there are many factors that cause a relationship to go bad. You are more likely to be killed by your spouse than anyone else, according to statistics. Does this mean you should never get married? Of course not. It means that if your spouse attack you then you should call the police, put the batterer's ass in prison, file for divorce, and get a restraining order. These things do not happen in a vacuum.

Cain's statement that you're daughter is more likely to be raped by you than by a stranger is true statistically but it may not be true personally. In individual cases, the latter is what matters and the former is irrelevant. What matters is how you actually treat your daughter and how you actually feel about her. If you are abusive then the abuse will almost certainly escalate without intervention. If you aren't then there probably won't be a problem. All those who commit domestic violence have a family but not all those who have a family are guilty of domestic violence.

I greatly disagree with the assertion that individuals are socially conditioned to not harm loved ones. Due to the strong emotions involved social conditioning fails much more easily with loved ones than it does with strangers. But, at the same time, emotional and economic dependence can result in very stupid decisions ones everyone has calmed down. In many incidents of domestic violence both participants fight boldly and with potentially deadly force only to return to the status quo once both have calmed down. It is one of the reasons police should respond immediately to domestic violence calls and take the perpetrator(s) into custody immediately, so the victim(s) doesn't have time to think things through and change the story.

I don't like the perception of rape as a men victimizing women issue at all. I don't like the perception of feminism that we live in a men vs. women world. It is the very acceptance and institutionalization of rigid gender groups that reinforces gender inequality.

I could write a thesis about the fact that the terms "male" and "female" do not provide any meaningful information about an individual. And most would dismiss m as a new-age hippie quack by making that statement but there is logic ot my madness. There are many sex related biological traits. These traits are interdependent to a degree but there are not mutually inclusive. Some are even mutable through drugs and surgery. The statement "I am male" makes clear that I identify myself as male. However, it provides no reliable information about my biology or my personality. The prevailing attitude is that there are two genders and some freaks that don't fit into either. The fact that there are individuals that fully fit into the existing classification systems suggests that the classification system is wrong and should be changed to enfranchise the minority. That change may do good for the majority, too. Instead of two exclusive gender categories there should be several inclusive gender categories that people can mix and match as they see fit, including sexual orientation.

I could go on and on but I won't. My point is that as long as we see the male/female dichotomy as an us/them dichotomy there will be issues. It would be better for everyone if we just got rid of it and saw each other as human beings first and last.

The discussion of the nature of justice really was tangential to the original thread.
The hooked female condom is, to be honest, quite silly. It is probably more useful in consensual femdom BDSM than it is in actually preventing rape. But, it may help. There is no way of knowing without actual field trials. Certainly, there are situations where it would help and situations where it wouldn't, as with anything else. It was only related to shadowrun due to Snow Crash and the presence of actual vagina dentata in certain magical or supernatural beings in certain myths and literature. The latter provides some interesting campaign flavor. The debate was fun and I actually think that were were clarifying our positions and moving toward a place where we could all agree. However, I do regret responding to the discussion rather than attempting to move it back the the heart of the topic, which was about how genital mutilation can be fun. I'd much rather it turned towards providing stats for semi-mythological toothed-vagina women and penis-slicing cyberware than where it actually headed.
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (Cain @ May 18 2006, 10:57 PM)
Just off the top of my head, I can immediately think of the chicken-and-egg problem with your arguement: is sexuality important to humanity, or is it reproduction?

No problem there at all. It is sexuality, as demonstrated by the vast amount of non-reproduction-related sexual activity. Why is sexuality important? Because people who engage in sexual activity tend to reproduce more often. Why is reproduction important?

This is why it isn't chicken-and-egg. The answer has nothing to do with sexuality, and is instead that people who reproduce perpetuate their genes.

To put it another way: birth rates are declining in the western world. Sexuality rates are not, to my knowledge.

I'll grant that the overall issue of sexuality and rape probably isn't that simple, but we're already way the hell off in the left field of theoretical when we're postulating a human society without sexuality (I'm fully aware that there are individual people who, by all appearances and personal accounts, lack it, but society at large is not comprised of these people). Suffice it to say that whether or not rape is about sex, it is far from certain that rape where neither party possesses sexual impulses would have the same emotional impact it does in the real world.

~J
Kanada Ten
Increase standards of living and education
Lower unemployment and economic stagnation
Increase punishment (both conviction rates and punishment lengths)
Media attention with accurate reporting and no sensationalism
Enforce treatment plans and diagnose mental conditions early

Add inhibitors to alcohol and drugs
Use simsense psychotropic technology on everyone
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (Kanada Ten)
Increase punishment (both conviction rates and punishment lengths)

This and
Media attention with accurate reporting and no sensationalism

are fundamentally incompatible.

~J
Kanada Ten
...are fundamentally incompatible.

Only without the psychotropic simsense.

Too bad psychotropic simsense is incompatible with preventing economic stagnation...
Kagetenshi
On the contrary, psychotropic simsense can encourage wild spending. Really, with enough psychotropic simsense, there's nothing physically possible you can't do.

~J
mfb
i'd say the second is as much of a pipe dream as removing human sexuality (or desire for dominance) altogether. non-sensationalist media? how would they sell papers? more, maybe: not everybody has a strong desire for sex or power; everybody* wants something to gossip about.

*not really everybody
Kagetenshi
Psychotropic simsense.

Seeing a pattern? biggrin.gif

~J
Shadow
QUOTE (HMHVV Hunter)
QUOTE (Shadow @ May 18 2006, 11:06 PM)

Uhm yes it is. If it stays in your pants then there is no rape. Thats what it boils down to. Everything else is just excuses for people who need to be taken out back in shot.
Kagetenshi
Again, you're totally forgetting about ignoring women.

That and you're indulging in the fallacy of total self-control, but that's a whole different issue more suited for a psych board (and to forestall the response, no, I don't think we should just ignore something if someone didn't have control over it. The fact that they didn't have control in and of itself is important and would need to be addressed.).

~J
HMHVV Hunter
QUOTE (Shadow @ May 19 2006, 02:00 AM)
QUOTE (HMHVV Hunter @ May 18 2006, 07:10 PM)
QUOTE (Shadow @ May 18 2006, 11:06 PM)

Uhm yes it is. If it stays in your pants then there is no rape. Thats what it boils down to. Everything else is just excuses for people who need to be taken out back in shot.

I agree that it should be that simple. But again, like I said, too many men's answer to your suggestion is "make me" or "why should I?" That's not how it should be, but it unfortunately is in this screwed up world. Hence, the need for a more complex solution (punishment).
Kagetenshi
If you're going to chip away at my faith in humanity, at least have the decency to do it more slowly.

~J
HMHVV Hunter
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
If you're going to chip away at my faith in humanity, at least have the decency to do it more slowly.

~J

Sorry; kinda hard to think about other's faith in humanity when you've already lost yours.
mfb
oh, my.
FanGirl
QUOTE (hyzmarca @ May 19 2006, 12:16 AM)
I don't like the perception of rape as a men victimizing women issue at all. I don't like the perception of feminism that we live in a men vs. women world. It is the very acceptance and institutionalization of rigid gender groups that reinforces gender inequality....

My point is that as long as we see the male/female dichotomy as an us/them dichotomy there will be issues. It would be better for everyone if we just got rid of it and saw each other as human beings first and last.

You've guilted me, hyz: I sort of implied that rape was something that straight men do to straight women, and I realize that I was incorrect. *Slaps forehead*

I want to say that the reason I started this topic is because I'm worried that some people who frequent this forum might unintentionally commit rape, just because they don't know a lot about this issue. Now, before you all start flaming me: I never said that you were rapists, neither collectively nor individually. I'm willing to bet that not one individual who reads this post has ever spent an evening hiding in the shadows and waiting to jump out at some unwitting victim, nor that he will ever do so in the future. (I use "he," "him," and "his" as gender-neutral pronouns.) But I can easily see a caring and loving person--a person who fully intends to make his partner happy--misinterpreting his partner's expressed or implied wishes and thereby rape said partner, not even realizing that he's doing something the partner doesn't want. This person would be much more likely to do such a thing if he were under the influence of drugs or alcohol, because his impaired perceptions can cause him to miss subtle signals he might have been able to pick up on if he were sober.

Anyway, that's why it's so important that people have open and honest dialogues about their relationships and do their best not to judge or condemn each other. The better one understands one's partner, the less likely one is to hurt one's partner. Perhaps rape is an extreme example of "hurting one's partner," but I've heard of too many he-said-she-said cases not to advise people to listen very carefully to their partners.
ShadowDragon8685
*looks up from the shadows of a central park, and hides the dart gun in a knapsack.* What? Who? Where? No-nothing of the sort. You can't prove a thing! Your check's in the mail...
Kagetenshi
Accidental rape is a real problem that needs to be avoided. I have a close friend who had a relationship—up to that point a very pleasant one—destroyed because during consensual sex she had an asthma attack and her partner missed the "stop now" signals. Though I'm only casually acquainted with said partner, I understand the guilt caused him no end of problems for quite some time thereafter.

~J
eidolon
Sounds like someone has a "pet topic of the month/semester/insert appropriate time period here".

Rape = bad. Anyone with a brain gets it. For those without said equipment, posting to a SR forum about it isn't going to get it through to them, methinks.
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (eidolon)
Rape = bad. Anyone with a brain gets it.

Your brilliance astounds me. How whole cultures could grapple with this, when you can distill it all down to one single concept, with absolutely no complexities and shades of grey or motivational issues or what-have you—you are truly one of the great minds of our time.

~J
eidolon
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
QUOTE (eidolon @ May 19 2006, 02:08 AM)
Rape = bad.  Anyone with a brain gets it.

Your brilliance astounds me. How whole cultures could grapple with this, when you can distill it all down to one single concept, with absolutely no complexities and shades of grey or motivational issues or what-have you—you are truly one of the great minds of our time.

~J

OMGZORZ I didn't get all philosophical about a topic that has nothing to do with these boards. OMFG I must really only have the capacity to come up with what I posted, and that's all I'm mentally capable of.

No. Actually, it really does strike me that this is someone with a pet cause, parading it around somewhere that it doesn't really belong. Forgive me for not jumping on the weepy bandwagon on this one. Or don't.
Kagetenshi
Attack it for being off-topic all you like, that's one charge that Hell's attorney himself (herself?) couldn't keep from sticking. Objecting to the topic, however, does not make trying to simplify a very complex issue down to a simple (correct but badly incomplete) statement acceptable.

~J
eidolon
Pish. "Acceptable" to whom?
Kagetenshi
Me, of course. Is there any higher standard?

~J
eidolon
Hmmm...

Ummm...

*scratch, scratch*...

emo?

biggrin.gif
Arethusa
Sometimes, I don't even know why Kage tries.
eidolon
I have the same feeling, but I suspect we mean different things when we voice it. wink.gif
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (Arethusa)
Sometimes, I don't even know why Kage tries.

Because he wants to be our Captain Chaos.
FanGirl
QUOTE (eidolon @ May 19 2006, 02:08 AM)
Sounds like someone has a "pet topic of the month/semester/insert appropriate time period here".

No, SR is my "pet topic of the month/semester/insert appropriate time period here." Sexual assault and domestic violence are my friend Liz's "pet topics," she just happens to talk about them when I'm around. Most of the time, I'm practically as dispassionate as you can get about rape without being totally indifferent to it. Still, now that the can of worms has been opened, I feel obligated to answer what has already been said. Therefore, if you want me to get off my soap box, then don't give me a reason to stay on it.

Rape = bad.  Anyone with a brain gets it.

Yes, but there are plenty of people who are "with a brain" that don't seem to get what rape is. When "in a survey of college males who committed rape [i.e. admitted to having a sexual encounter that met the legal definition of rape], 84% said what they did was definitely not rape," that indicates that at least some people commit rape because, consciously or unconsciously, they somehow don't understand the true nature of their actions.

EDIT: Fixed quotes and added source.
Daddy's Little Ninja
QUOTE (HMHVV Hunter)
QUOTE (Snow_Fox @ May 18 2006, 10:38 PM)

Somehow that doesn't surprise me nyahnyah.gif

I do agree with FanGirl, though - rape prevention should be directed at guys as much as women. I doubt it'll change the ways of the more sociopathic men - but maybe the good guys will get a shot in the arm with it.

'Shot in the arm' is probably a phrase to avoid right after Snow fox' comments.
I would htink rape prevention should be aimed more at guys than women.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012